India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash has some nerve!

celina30 Senior Member
celina30
celina30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
How can he say that Prateek and Pankaj and the family had embarassed the Dad enough already??? To the best of my knowledge they did NOTHING to embarass the Father and Rad...it was Yash and Aarti who have embarassed these two and indeed the family...and i continue to disagree with their pushing the marriage down the family's and parents' throats- to me they have caused all the humiliation and nonsense that these two elders have faced thus far...I feel that  a lot of people have accepted their actions, maybe because they are the stars of the show but in this instance I think they were dead wrong!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookooAngel_Luv

Angel_Luv IF-Stunnerz
Angel_Luv
Angel_Luv

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
1 jab radha ma sleeping pills lekar sp ke bed pe so gayee thi tho sabne radha ko tho abuse kiya hi n SP ko bhi galat samzha

2 mangalsutra issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoo

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
the sleeping pill and mangalsutra issue was because of ishita...this is where the humiliation started...yash and arti may have gone about it the wrong way in our eyes but the right way in their eyes...they saw how lonely their father was becoming and he needed someone to be there for him in ways of companionship and helping him...to make way for the marriage they had to get the society to understand...maybe they could have waited for things to go the natural way but they realise that someone in the family was bent on creating problems for radha...they just wanted their father to have a person who can and will be there for him...if you noticed sp was going into a depression and locking himself in his room and such...the only person he spoke to was radha because he knows that she would understand him...they were just trying to show people that after remarriage people can get a new lease on life just as they did no matter the age of people...i also believe that sp felt that the rest of the family thought him to be old  and a burden and he didnot want them to think that of him...so he decided to go to the old peoples home...he did in fact say that he enjoyed radha's company...so i really don't think that yash and arti really caused any embarrassment to their father...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amandasookoojayshu17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top