Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Decoding the LOVE-fight

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Oh they were so simple and lovey dovey. Looks like they got over their fight and finally made peace. Until...

Saras messed it up BAD! ShockedErmm

S: Oh by the way Kumud, keep this. I thought about hoarding it like other soap heroes, but then thought better of it.
Shouldn't keep what is NOT MINE! Stern Smile

K: Yes, STAY AWAY from WHAT IS NOT YOURS Angry. That includes touching the waist of WHAT IS NOT YOURS Angry. WHAT IS NOT YOURS cannot keep you from leaving because she was given no right! WHAT IS NOT YOURS is trying to guilt-trip you quite a bit, but not intentionally to get you to change your mind. WHAT IS NOT YOURS doesn't want you to accept her just because. But she likes to drive it to you that you made a major booboo Clap.

S: Right, I can never make her understand because I am not admitting it to her. You see, unlike other soap heros, I didn't question for 1000 episodes "what feelings are these?" I get it. I love her!
But Radhe-Krishna you know, I am cursed Cry. I will keep away so that she's happy and not taken from me. She won't get it and think I am the biggest loser in this planet...but I am such a self-sacrificing angel Embarrassed with this halo over my head that I will face it. So what if she's actually unhappy without me? Pramad may come and sweep her up and make her miserable. Then, I will just cry tears of blood Cry. But now I just insist on being this unassuming gur-eating basket of politeness.

K: WHAT IS NOT YOURS thinks your mother is an evil Censored.

S: Haw! WHAT COURAGE! Shocked

K: Get used to it. You can going to get pulled three ways by Evil Step-mom, WHAT IS NOT YOURS, and Mai. Then, we will see how self-sacrificing you can be.

S: Oh dear, all these women after little o'me. I was better off in jail. VC kaka save me! This is worse than Gyan Kaka's songs. Disapprove

Thoughts?

Edited by Marybarton - 10 April 2013 at 11:26pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalsuppss77humeshaashree99enchanted.blrgalajitha10Samsangeetha..Rapunzel...prem_diwanivioletshinetwilaJammy-_Ank_-bornalee-Shell16Infofanhunnybunch..Rish..Sanju_-wintergreen-

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Back with posts. Come on silent members, how shy can you be? No one actually knows you here, don't be shy.

Edited by Marybarton - 09 April 2013 at 11:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sakshi-..Rish..

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
lmaooo maryyy you are hilariousROFL
I actually can't stop laughing, esp this part he won't get it and think I am the biggest loser in this planet but I am such a sacrificing angel Embarrassed with that halo over my head that I will face it.  
cracked me up so bad!!!! and also I was better in the jail onlyROFL

on a serious note, i was quite surprised when he gave her the kamarchand (is that what you call it?) back!!! coz we are so used to heroes keeping heroines' jewelries with them until they fall in love and confess!!! I guess this is why the show is different...it really doesn't follow the typical routine...here, the leads don't just cry to themselves or think to themselves only...they rather give it back to each other, ask each other questions and even get the answers like Kumud did today...he hadn't answered her before when she asked why he rejected her but she asked it again and he did answer today!!!! I lurrrvveee them lol

-bornalee-Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

lmaooo maryyy you are hilariousROFL
I actually can't stop laughing, esp this part he won't get it and think I am the biggest loser in this planet but I am such a sacrificing angel Embarrassed with that halo over my head that I will face it.  
cracked me up so bad!!!! and also I was better in the jail onlyROFL

on a serious note, i was quite surprised when he gave her the kamarchand (is that what you call it?) back!!! coz we are so used to heroes keeping heroines' jewelries with them until they fall in love and confess!!! I guess this is why the show is different...it really doesn't follow the typical routine...here, the leads don't just cry to themselves or think to themselves only...they rather give it back to each other, ask each other questions and even get the answers like Kumud did today...he hadn't answered her before when she asked why he rejected her but she asked it again and he did answer today!!!! I lurrrvveee them lol

Exactly. SLB doesn't care about stupid "mysteries" that are so clear to the audience. The leads here actually get exactly what the audience gets. And they get each others' meanings.

Good you found it funny Smile

Jammy-Sanju_

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Decoded perfectly Mary ! Embarrassed I hate it when the music is all romantic in the bg, the two are looking so perfect in one frame..his '' suno '' sounded sweeter than any gur in the world Embarrassed and then suddenly he snaps, ''I have to go..its time for me to leave ! ''Confused ruined my moment Angry the guy is just dyinggg to have her stop him from leaving.. and then ''jo mera nahi hai'' bomb!Ouch Glad Kumud guilt tripped him LOL But then with him, Mr.Pretty face, one cant even stay angry for long.. loved when he obediently followed Kumud back to the temple when she said ''lets pray'' Only god can help these two! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-Marybartonhunnybunch

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Originally posted by Sanju_

Exactly. SLB doesn't care about stupid "mysteries" that are so clear to the audience. The leads here actually get exactly what the audience gets. And they get each others' meanings.

Good you found it funny Smile
I so agree with you...and I hope he does follow the "typical routine" or "stupid mysteries" like you said in the future as well!!!
that's the best part of SC I think...the characters, esp the lead characters say each other the exact things we think they should say or we think we would say if we were them...an extra brownie point to the show for thisThumbs Up 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Decoded perfectly Mary ! Embarrassed I hate it when the music is all romantic in the bg, the two are looking so perfect in one frame..his '' suno '' sounded sweeter than any gur in the world Embarrassed and then suddenly he snaps, ''I have to go..its time for me to leave ! ''Confused ruined my moment Angry the guy is just dyinggg to have her stop him from leaving.. and then ''jo mera nahi hai'' bomb!Ouch Glad Kumud guilt tripped him LOL But then with him, Mr.Pretty face, one cant even stay angry for long.. loved when he obediently followed Kumud back to the temple when she said ''lets pray'' Only god can help these two! 

Yes, he's so obedient awww Embarrassed

That suno was really cute. Many things he says sound so vulnerable and cute. I see why Kumud's heart goes out to him after such major blunders as his.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawn

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Go to top