Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Lets replace Ayaan [Fun Post] (Page 7)

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhrashtislim

According to me QH isn't a luv story. Its a family drama. In DMG things were different ..the base  was Armaan Riddhima luv story. For 2 or more years viewers had watched them romancing taking vows of love & so on & so forth.  So it was difficult for them to accept when a new character Siddhant Modi enters the show opposite Riddhima.  But here in QH its not the same . Asya love is still in initial stages ...nothing deep .. m/over the story's base isn't Asya luv story unlike DMG.  So if a gud luking guy who can act well too is replaced as Ayaan in place of Rishab  ...I don't think viewers wud find it that distracting. I wudn't mind it.  Would luv to see Zoya shuttling btwn two gud luking men ... and Asya & Zoyan fangrps locking horns LOL I wud actually sit back & enjoy it.  Rishab is simply no competition for KSG  !  In the end we all know after zillions of twists & turns it will after all be ASYA ...so whats harm in watching a third angle ...tht too a gud one not someone like Tanveer or Ayyan ( Rishab) ..

it will surely increase forum's activityLOL...but here ayaan nd zoya's track can be really serious...its not just a jealousy factor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest.Rinnie.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhrashtislim

According to me QH isn't a luv story. Its a family drama. In DMG things were different ..the base was Armaan Riddhima luv story. For 2 or more years viewers had watched them romancing taking vows of love & so on & so forth. So it was difficult for them to accept when a new character Siddhant Modi enters the show opposite Riddhima. But here in QH its not the same . Asya love is still in initial stages ...nothing deep .. m/over the story's base isn't Asya luv story unlike DMG. So if a gud luking guy who can act well too is replaced as Ayaan in place of Rishab ...I don't think viewers wud find it that distracting. I wudn't mind it. Would luv to see Zoya shuttling btwn two gud luking men ... and Asya & Zoyan fangrps locking horns LOLI wud actually sit back & enjoy it. Rishab is simply no competition for KSG ! In the end we all know after zillions of twists & turns it will after all be ASYA ...so whats harm in watching a third angle ...tht too a gud one not someone like Tanveer or Ayyan ( Rishab) ..

I dont want Zoya going back n forth between to men but I do agree with what you said. It wwould make the story so much more interesting if there is actually a good third angle and competition for Ksg. It might actually push Asad into action too.
But at same time I wouldn't like them making use of the third angle too much, there are already enough problems by Razia and Tannu.

@vidhi:

I dont think it will be THAT serious because Humzie is here too and also Asya is the main pairing and they have quite the fan following. And it wont be like Madhubala where people cheer the third angle more because Asad is good hero, he truly loves Zoya.

Edited by Rin03 - 10 April 2013 at 1:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbestFireNIcesam...vidhi..

Ravinanaik IF-Sizzlerz
Ravinanaik
Ravinanaik

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys what abt shantanu swayam in d3...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrsan

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged

@Rin03-maybe u r ryt but still i m still afraid coz of show's orignal sypnosis...nd u know gul she always does sumthing unexpected...its the first 4lion show that i m following nd i m really impressed nd a bit shocked by her work!!!!

btw what's ur name?

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 10 April 2013 at 1:31am

FireNIce.Rinnie.

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I vote for ashish kapoor or Karan wahi .I might just enjoy the ayaan-zoya track also if theses guys are playing Ayaan .:-) And ashish kapoor will look very cute with humeira also .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbestFireNIce.Rinnie.

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

VIRMANbestFireNIce

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
If he doesn't need to look like Ayaan...then Karan Wahi Big smile But if he does ...then god knows LOL

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 April 2013 at 2:01am

VIRMANbest-jawaria-

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

@Rin03-maybe u r ryt but still i m still afraid coz of show's orignal sypnosis...nd u know gul she always does sumthing unexpected...its the first 4lion show that i m following nd i m really impressed nd a bit shocked by her work!!!!

btw what's ur name?

I never followed 4Lions show throughly but from what I know of it, Gul Khan is amazing with her main couple! The end game will always be her main pairing.No matter how many third angles come in.
She has learned a lot from her previous mistakes and has improved so much with Qubool hai and believe me when I say she truly does seem to put her whole heart and mind. into QH because IMO this is her best story.

Oh you can call me Rin.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25VIRMANbestFireNIce..vidhi..

Go to top