niks23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Barun Sobti
than our forum surely going to be at #1 😆
ddking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kunwar Amarjeet Singh .. hes very popular and an excellent actor.. and fits the role of reckless Ayaan... but its hypothetical..  hes already playing lead in another show. 

Many people have said KW.. Somehow i cannot see Wahi as Ayaan.. too much of a good boy/chocolate boy image he has.. IMO wont do justice to the character.

Best would be to get a new face OR pickup from Roadies/Splitsvilla where Rishab also came from.. He's from Splitsvilla 4 btw.. :P

Edited by ddking - 11 years ago
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jesus! No Karan Wahi please!

I only watch QH and fast forward through SC soo i cant give a name for Rishab's replacement:(
And I also wish that Rishab doesnt leave the show.. We have had enough replacements already.
_TheWhitePele_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialbasher

kill ayan
and bring someone better and sensible for humaira .

.. And ppl would again want Karan Wahi to play that 'someone better'.
reyaansh-kria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I skimmed through the pages...Personally, I feel Ayaan's character is supposed to be loud and flambuoyant with less emotional drama and more fun factor..but who knows what's gonna happen next...had the PH wanted a hardcore actor..someone hot & happening..they wud have never hired Rishbah...I mean LOL PH is not blind...so AK(umm he looks older than KSG to me.) or any other Hot nd buff actor won't really work..KW used to look younger than KSG in DMG...I think if he is hired...d offscreen segments wud be awsm..him suiting the role or not is something m not sure of..I wud want a known face coz that'll bring new viewers to the show thus increasing the TRPs..

P.S- Kinshuk had pretty boyish charm like 8-9 years back in DMD days..He won't really work for me..just my opinion though!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Wow This is a good topic!!! Very intense...

I agree with most people hat although I want a good actor and good looking actor as ayan I don't want him to be that great also because then the fans will get divided over ayan zoya and asad zoya.. I have seen this happen too mAny times in other shows where fans fight in the forums over tow actors... So far we are all on the same side... But let's say if Karan wahi enters we will have a war on this forum as some will prefer zoya and ayan and some of us will still be die hards of zoya and asad!!!

So the Cvs have to be very carefull on who they bring in...

There are some good actors on the block but unfortunately I cannot remember anyone by names...
i guess will go with majority 

wahi bhai sahab he theek hai
snehatalk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Wahi he is the best for the role
Aditi_sweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Many here are suggesting KW.. IMO he won't look good with humzie🤔  plus bringing KW would lead to another DMG war 🥱 and I DON'T want Zoya-ayaan pairing at all!

I'm a fan of KW too but I don't want him in QH.. maybe another new face? someone another from splitsvilla?😆 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Wahi as Ayaan will turn this forum into a warzone, I could see lots of people hopping on the Zoyaan ship if that were to happen ðŸ˜†