Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

To the CVs - How we would like Sanskaar!

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

This is for the Creative Team of Sanskaar serial: We want Sanskaar to be a leading serial. The TRPs are going down and there is competition on the 9pm slot. Now we appreciate that you started this show well. However your viewers do have complaints now that is making it difficult for us to like this serial.

Here we can list how we would like Sanskaar to improve so the CVs can see themSmile 
I may consider sending this to Colors as well.

1. There has been an overdose and overly-heavy emphasis on the term Sanskaars. We understand this show is named Sanskaar but this much is not acceptable and is irritating.

2. America and its culture has been unfairly demeaned on this show via portrayals of the policemen and customs officials etc. I think many American Indians will tell you this is unfair and they do not receive any such bad treatment in the US.

3. The show is becoming regressive and is insulting Indian sanskaars via Ansuba's character. It is not right to portray her insulting, belittling and planning to break a marriage on the name of Sanskaars. This sends a wrong message. If you however wish to later show that this woman has been defeated in her twisted sanskaars by the pure Sanskaars of Bhoomi and Parul, we really hope that comes soon.

4. Bharti has so far been a very flip-flopping character. Portrayed till now as an innocent girl, it is not right to portray her as now hoping for the break up of JaiMi's marriage so she herself can marry him and that too trying to unrealistically show that she fell in love with him in two days. This totally ruins her character.

5. Whilst we understand this is drama, it is not right to show this horrid 9 tests. This is a change we need to enforce through media: that bahus are not to be mistreated at their in-laws. These days ladies should not have to prove that they can be a good wife or DIL. UNLESS you are planning to show Bhoomi defeating this sort of horrible custom - we would ask that you refrain from showing things that spread such a wrong message.

Ultimately good sanskaars have to win over bad right? According to us viewers there are four possible routes this show can take now:

1. Bhoomi wins the challenge and wins Ansuba's approval.
  2. Bhoomi wins but still does not gain Ansuba's approval. Ansuba still tries to break their marriage but does not succeed.
  3. Bhoomi loses and Ansuba tells her to leave and break her marriage and Kishan will say no way and will leave with Bhoomi which is when the family may support them over Ansuba. 
  4. Bhoomi loses and Kishan leaves her and marries Bharti.
Immorality, breaking marriages on the name of sacrifice and majboori and having to see marriage being made a mockery of is something we have had enough of in serials. If you choose to go with the 4th option not only will you be ruining Kishan and Bharti's characters totally, you will be showing evil winning over love and the saat pheres and that a family has succeeded in totally ruining their bahu's life and leaving her on the road on the name of sanskaars - for absolutely no fault of hers. I am afraid you will not have many viewers left at all as many are banking on this show for JaiMi's love and sachchai winning. Do not however waste Bharti's character - bring in a new man for her.

It is a humble request: Do not show EVIL winning over good in this serial!

Edited by SRKLuvr - 09 April 2013 at 9:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayjaya79pesi11-Swetha-

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
whether bharti gets a new man or not i dont care LOL ...but if she try to seperate jayMi i vl kill her Angry ..JayMi should remain together forever 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr-Swetha-

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

whether bharti gets a new man or not i dont care LOL ...but if she try to seperate jayMi i vl kill her Angry ..JayMi should remain together forever 

HahaSmile I added that in for Bharti's fansWink But yeh I don't like that the CVs are changing the character of this innocent girl to someone whose hoping another's marriage breaks for her own gain. I used to feel sorry for her now I can't feel anything. But you know that I care only and only about JaiMiSmile If she gets a new man she will stop hankering after Kishan and it will return her faith in life after which she may turn positive again and wish well for JaiMi. Which is what I wantSmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

nikhils Senior Member
nikhils
nikhils

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
nice post.   but the cv's are hell bent on ruining all the characters. matter of time before they have more bad twists.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Let's hope for the best! I have seriously had enough of this compromise forced marriage that's happening on almost every serial now! Why cant they show a shaadi getting nibhaoed properly and without separation for once?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top