India-Forums

Janaki's Rajmahal #6: [C] Done! (Page 23)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Hey guys! I have an update to post before working on requests. The suggestions will be made for the next update! I hope you like everything.

These are all birthday gifts I made for my friends, so please don't use them!

Freebies

These are creations I made for father's day.

Punar Vivah

Gurmeet in Master Chef - Season 3

Gurmeet & Debina

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan

v

Anand Sagar's Ramayan

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 22 June 2013 at 9:19am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure-MishtyBlue-JananivjcpakharaDips..FrozenRainthegameison-Serene.Rose-shubhika124Euphoria.madhoshiyaan.Vishakha_Sakhi-Mystery-muffins2waffles.FemmeFatale.Sunshine GirlAmor.Angel_LuvNandiniRaizadaa-Ursh--Swetha-

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
res!!
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by -sanaa-

@Sanaa,

Thanks for your requests dear, I accept both. Hug

For the 3-Ramayan sig, could you give me the pics of Siya Ram Vivah from Zee's Ramayan? I have pics of NDTV and 1986 one. Smile

ya..I'll...will post the picz..thnx janaki for accepting my requests...i have so many requests...bt can't ask u at once...LOL...else u'll be like Confused...n i  love watching mytho shows...so in future plz make hanumanji's siggies too..i cudn't watch hanumanji scenes in NDTV one...but nowadays enjoying zee tv's hanuman scenes..he is so cute...

Lol, you can post some suggestions if you want, and I'll make them for my next update. LOL

NDTV Ramayan is actually up again on youtube...if you want, I can give you the link of the user who uploaded it. He uploaded all 300 episodes in 6-hr segments.

thnx janaki...yes give me the links..actually i watched NDTV Ramayan till Sita Apaharan...after that I moved to hostel and cudn't watch the rest...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -sanaa-

i know many of the picz hv bad pic quality...bt i cud find only these picz..hope u cud make something from these...

Some of these pics are from Sita Swayamvar...do you want a Swayamvar sig or Vivah sig? :P

And you want all 3 Ramayans in the sig right?

yup I want all 3 ramayans in one siggy...OOps...LOL...I posted a mix of Swayamvar and Vivaah picz...Ok jaanaki make either swayamvar or vivaah...
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
^ Awesome update by u, Janaki dear ClapDay Dreaming
Love Guru - Debina siggies the most .. Day Dreaming esp. the coloring u have used .. Blushing

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
beautiful update janaki...brilliant colouring and textures...thnx for d pm...
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

HAPPY DAY! You updated! And what a F A N T A B U L O U S L Y P E R F E C T update it is too! You know how when you see something really really pretty, and you want to give a really eloquent praise, but all that comes out is BS like this? Well, okay, so now I have an excuse for my inarticulate-ness (is that even a word? See, that proves my point!) You guys make such PERFECT stuff that A;SFJA;SDKFJA;DFJSA;DFJS is all I can muster. So, it's alright if you don't read any of this, because I write like an eight year old, and the basic idea is always how much I love your stuff! And oh yeah, I overuse the words perfect and pretty.

But anyways, getting back to the point, your stuff just gets better and better every time di! I always think, "Dear Golly," (okay so I don't actually ever say Golly, I just did that for effect). But anyways, "Dear Golly, how can anyone be this good. Surely this is the best that anyone can get at siggy making." But then dhadan-ga-taka-dhiku-taka-tadin-ghina-tum and your next update is 90328432874324 times better! It's like magic, I swear!

I absolutely positively LOVE my birthday presents! All of the siggies are GORGEOUS, obviously, because you made them, but mine are sooo pretty! Nazar na lage! Well, how can an inanimate group of pixels have nazar? Never mind. But yeah, they're beautiful and I'm still using the Meghan animated siggy because haaaiii….. it's perfection!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Father's day stuff. You know the deteriorated stencil font you used for the signatures? Well, they look like the letters on sport posters/jerseys and since sports is usually such a father-son activity, it ties in PERFECTLY with the theme! I don't know if you did that consciously, but that is freakin' genius! And this siggy is sooo beautiful!

And this Gurmeet signature has got to be one of my most favorite signatures ever! The style is sooo pretty! And I loved how you matched the text color to the colors in the pics: genius! And the texture you used--idk, is that a texture or is it a blurry thingy? –is fabulous! Overall, super pretty!

This RSR siggy is sooo perfect! How do you blend like that? Your truly a professional! And I love the colorful brush thing behind the text.

So overall, a DHAMAAL update, like always! You've demonstrated once again why your shop is one of the best on India Forums! I'll be placing a request soon! I promise! I just have to decide which scene of JSK I want and I found an HD video on youtube of Doctor Who that I so desperately want giffed! Oh pretty please!

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 22 June 2013 at 5:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..-Swetha-

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Janaki,
Beautiful Update...!
I always adore ur colorings..they are best-vibrant and colorful.Big smile
http://i4.minus.com/jbo5tgkbNW0aIs.bmp,http://i2.minus.com/jlSUlgzvCMRGH.bmp-Beautiful blend and coloring!
http://i2.minus.com/jlSUlgzvCMRGH.bmp-I really like the style and border!
Father's day sigs- Really wonderful stuff janaki-http://i2.minus.com/jdWfQf5eeHPqP.bmp-this was heart touching..very nicely done!
http://i1.minus.com/jbatiPrEApuuFe.bmp-WOWO..this defo looks like movie poster..nice style@.Big smile
Masterchef-I am glad he came to support and it was funny how he tried to distractLOL..nice coloring on avi's and texture too!
http://i1.minus.com/jbatiPrEApuuFe.bmp-Beautiful!
http://i.minus.com/iVlQFaJMsoN6y.gif-I always liked this style of ur's!
Ramayan stuff is awesome..esp this one - http://i2.minus.com/j6ZNbQhv3v34.bmp-u have a hand at blend and coloring..beautiful!Big smile
Assual Gorgeous Update!Hug
Sri.
P.S:Not sure if u have a PM LISt,But if u have one add me in!Embarrassed

Edited by Xx.Sri.xX - 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm

Go to top