India-Forums

Janaki's Rajmahal #6: [C] Done! (Page 17)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Double post oops

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 29 May 2013 at 3:47pm

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Ufff! finally my exams ended n   I'm here, thanks for PM Januu akka Smile

howdy? long time no see.. I was missing u! sad PV has ended! but...

I love all the Gurbina creations n arya ones, they are fab..  like alwayz..! I love ur styles.. Big smile

Also love the  Gurmeet and the kidoo sigs, as well! so adorable! n da shubhangi one.. she was my fav as kasturi..

All in all a very beautiful update Clap

Love ya,
PM me for next,
Priya
-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
beautiful update diEmbarrassed...missing yash n aarti Cry
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
wow fabulous fabulous stuff! Love each and everyone off you creations. You really have improved loads since I last saw your stuff. Sucha huge update where do you find all this time to make so many sigs? I really struggle to find time to even make one... lol! LOL

btw Janu I got my gallery back. Provided I don't get busy I will update it now and again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Ugh, you must hate me by now! I am so sorry I reserved all those spots and didn't edit them! I was so busy with high school graduation, and then the graduation parties that I just completely forgot about India Forums. So sowwie! But the grad parties are now more spaced out, I don't have school, so nothing to do all day, so I'll be much much much more active on India Forums, I promise!

Anyways, it's not like you need me telling you how perfect your creations are, which btw, they are very! But I will, and before I forget, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW GALLERY! I am so proud of you di! I knew the last one would fly by just like that because you are so super talented and everyone loves your work. Not going to say I'm not jelly over your talent, though, tbqh. :P

And now going to your first update, which was for Debina's birthday, I just want to cry over how perfect the siggs are! This has got to be one of my most favorite siggs by you ever! The coloring and text and basically everything is SO SO beautiful and flawless! Me loves it!

And this one is sooo cute! You chose the prettiest pics of Debina! She looked so adorable in those vanvas scenes, and that one in particular is my favorite scene where she pulls a prank on him! SO CUTE! And the siggy is SO CUTE as well! I love the font you used and the brush thing behind the text is perfecto!

The Ram Navami stuff is awesome sauce as well! This siggy is so perfect! It looks so professional! It looks like an actual poster or something! NICE WORK! And me really loving the pink and yellow combo w/ the text and the coloring! Very pretty!

Now on update numero trios and… gosh, I feel so bad! I completely missed out on Shriman vs. Shrimati! Nach Baliye coincided with fourth semester and I was too busy prepping for my AP exams that I didn't get a chance to watch. I might try to catch old episodes on youtube, but gosh darn it!

Anyways, your gorgeous avis more than made up for it! Your colorings are THE BEST! I LOVE the Mahadev ones! The orange/purple combos is one of my most favorite ever! And these gifs are some of the best ever on IF! :D I feel the need to reblog this to make my point.

And these Gurmina ones are SO cute! The salmon coloring is the prettiest thing I've ever seen! Have I told you that Salmon is my favorite color? Well, it is! Well, it keeps changing every now and then, but right now it is, and this coloring is my favorite coloring. Hehe And the lighting in the back looks like you used a bokeh texture. It's so cool how that worked out!

And your most recent update is DA BOMB! Honestly, some of the best siggs I've ever seen! How do you photoshop this good? I just LOVE all the Punvar Vivah stuff, of which, let me say that I'm sad to hear the show is ending. But your stuff is really really pretty! I love all of the ones with the cutest new Sindhia. They had a kid! OMG!

And this sigg is beyond adorable! :D

Also really really love this one b/c of how beautifully you've made it! The blending is perfection! The lights in the background actually look like a texture! It is genius how you do that!

And your animated siggs, let's just call them gifs for the sake of not being confused over siggs ya avis, are honestly the most precious things ever! Your animation skills are beyond amazing! I loveee how you blended that Ashok Vatika scene so well! Shabaash!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I'm back peoples! Will try to reply to all soon, and if I can't, THANK YOU for everything!
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I'm surprised this place is still alive. LOL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Hey guys! So yeah, I've been back from India for like...18 days now, but I just don't feel in the mood to update although I do have creations ready to post. So instead, I decided to open my shop for a while. Yes, I do have summer classes and am pretty busy, but I think I can manage requests in-between. So...yeah...I'm open for pretty much anything except video signatures. So read the rules and fire away! Smile

To request a signature:
*Minimum 1 picture, Maximum 6.
*The pictures must be medium or high quality, but I will not accept low quality!
*Pictures must be at least 470*370 in dimension.
*I will not accept pictures of lip-locks. Pictures must be decent.
*No personal requests please.
*Please do not tell me to imitate a particular style, as that's kind of hard for me.
*Anything else, please specify.
To request video avatars:
*I will accept only youtube videos.
*Videos must be less than 10 minutes.
*You may request 3-4 video avatars at a time, but they must be from the same video!!!
*The maximum timing I will accept is 15 seconds.
*Please specify if you want borders or textures on them.
*I can stack them horizontally/vertically if you want.
To request an animated "tweened" signature:
*Minimum 2 pictures, Maximum 5.
*Tell me if you want the timing slow or fast.
*You may provide text, but keep it short.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureJananivjcFrozenRainpakharamadhoshiyaan.Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles.FemmeFatale.Varnita.thegameisonDEFOM-Ursh--Swetha-JennyPenny

Go to top