Janaki's Rajmahal #6: [C] Done! - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello :) I was trying to find you shop & finally found it! I love your creations they are just amazing ! My favorite are your styles and colorings, they both are just flawless and gorgeous! I love all the NB6 stuff it is beautiful & super pretty! The Kryan sig is just amazing, the coloring & style is flawless and awesome, I'm so jealous of Avni she gets to use an great sig! Amazing work, you are every talented & please do PM me when you update I don't want to miss anymore (: Btw; I have a suggestion could you make a sig on the Ashvik Proposal only if you have time, It would be great! Thanks and update soon (:
Originally posted by monakhan.

Hello :) I was trying to find you shop & finally found it! I love your creations they are just amazing ! My favorite are your styles and colorings, they both are just flawless and gorgeous! I love all the NB6 stuff it is beautiful & super pretty! The Kryan sig is just amazing, the coloring & style is flawless and awesome, I'm so jealous of Avni she gets to use an great sig! Amazing work, you are every talented & please do PM me when you update I don't want to miss anymore (: Btw; I have a suggestion could you make a sig on the Ashvik Proposal only if you have time, It would be great! Thanks and update soon (:

Thank you so much for visiting and posting such a lovely comment Mona, you're a sweetheart. πŸ€— I'm so glad you like everything!

Lol, surprise surprise. Check the Ashvik AT in NB forum. πŸ˜‰
Oh my gosh I just saw it! Thanks tons It looks stunning & just simply gorgeous! Using (: Btw The Nagin dance avis in your dabba look so cute & adorable <3
Your work is so so so pretty<3 the best Gurmina stuff anyone makes :)

Teach me :D
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

lovely update di!
I'll post my req soon :)

Thank you so much Viz! I'm glad you liked and used my BarMeet sig. πŸ€—
Originally posted by ..Naina..

ahh beautiful update Janaki! I'm loving the Ramayan ones, both old and new :D

Thank you so much Naina! πŸ€—
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Awesome Update Janaki!!Loved the Ramayan onesπŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by deepz_SI.BS

beautiful janu😳 

Originally posted by visrom

Lovely creations Janaki. but half of them are not loading for me...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by ...Mallu...

Fabulouss Upd .. 
Loved gurmeet and debina ones..
Thank you for pm..

Thank you so much guys! β€οΈ I really appreciate it. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hello Janu di!!!
Now I can see d siggie...its absolutely stunning! Love it to bits!
Muaaah!!
Loved the blending and texture of the siggie a lot! Other reqs and update are awesome!
Superb job!! I was expecting some RSR wedding creations frm you!! As we uploaded many pics frm d same, also u told me that you'll be bringing more wedding giftsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ...??
ANyways, loved the recent update , update soon! And please remember my avi suggestion too!😳
Thanks a tonne for d req!

Aww, thank you so much Gunia! I'm glad you liked your request. πŸ˜³

I'll make your request and suggestions for the next update for sure. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

I like the requests for swati a lot maaneet <33

Originally posted by SilverFairy

Lovely Work Janaki.
(:

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOWW gorgeousss stuff <3

Rqusts came out justt stunningg as helll !

Thank you so much guys!
Originally posted by bairiyaa.isskq

OMG OMG OMG ... ILOVEMYREQUESTSOMUCH.
I love the way how you cropped the pics.. and NO, its not that much of 'blue-ish'.. I really like it! <3 
Liek the couples are perfect for me, so it this request! .. I can tell you, of all the reqs you made for me.. this one has to be the BEST! <33 Thank you so much for making it.. USING it def. for a long time.. and hope i can req next time this style again (A)
Also the Gurmina stuff are very pretty as always! 

OMG, thank you so much for such a sweet comment Durga, I'm touched. πŸ˜³ I'm so glad you liked your request so much, thanks a bunch!