Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -MaanKiThush-

OMG Finally u agreed ,Thank you ! ðŸ˜† 

*rolls eyes* I agreed a long time ago, but you just didn't come back to check. 😆😆
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey hun:) Im so sorry I havent edited my request.. have midterms going on right now and im losing my head studying over them... though Im not even going to tell u how I feel im going to do because I feel like crap lol but anyways will edit it by tuesday if thats okay

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

hey hun:) Im so sorry I havent edited my request.. have midterms going on right now and im losing my head studying over them... though Im not even going to tell u how I feel im going to do because I feel like crap lol but anyways will edit it by tuesday if thats okay

Aww, that's ok Sneha! You can unload your stress on me if you want. I'm gonna be a therapist in less than a year once I complete my licensing exam, so I'm used to listening to people's problems. 😉
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, so before college started, I made it my business to go around, telling everyone that that I would be the most active BAMF on all of IF, but it turns out, that alas, I haven't contributed to anywhere here in about two months. So, I'll just sheepishly make my entrance and try to write an apology/OMGHOWWHATWHOHOW BEAUTIFULA:LJFD:LKJFD:JKF kind of comment to make up for my absence. Oh, and I'm not even going to bother finding my last spot. So deal with it. :P

And yes, the OMGHOWWHATWHOHOW BEAUTIFULA:LJFD:LKJFD:JKF is exactly how I feel rn because I have been away for so long, and the amount of Janaki Di awesomeness is just overwhelming! I forgot how good you were at Photoshop. I have seen a few of your Mahabharat things on Tumblr, but that was only a small glimpse.

First of all, the siggies and gifs of the Nach Baliye promo are stupendous! I can't believe how perfectly you managed to blend the pictures. I can never do zoomed in ones with just the eyes, or lips, because it turns out so messy when I do it, but this is so perfect and clean. And the placement of the text around the borders of that pic is very professional. Plus, the coloring with the red highlight thing is the coolest thing in the world, so these basically win at everything! Awesome work!

Aaand this one is probably one of my absolute favorite! I love the bluish textures you've used and the vivid coloring, and the glowy look it has is just...the overall look is just unspeakably beautiful! I love it!

Awww, I didn't know that Gurmeet and Sanaya did a dance number together! They're so cute, and yes, I agree that they would make a pretty awesome jodi. And the low saturation coloring on the avis and big siggy gif is sooo pretty and elegant, and the periwinkle border, a perfect combination.

I love love love love love this gif. Idk, the text and the colors, how everything matches, and the way you freaking blended the background into that color without making it look unnatural in the least bit and make it seem as if that is the background! It just looks so professional. I love it!

But, I will have to say, that this siggy will always be my favorite. Well, maybe not because everytime I see you post stuff, you somehow manage to top yourself. But still, I think this is just the most exquisite picspam ever! I love love love the coloring, the style of texts, and basically everything is just so perfect, like how do you photoshop, woman? UGH! I am so jealous and I will sit here and turn green while I look at this perfect red/blue signature!

Oh, and of course, all of the Mahabharat stuff is gorgeous, as always! I LOVE the Pandu gifs! He really looks so handsome in his regal attire and even the way he sits, he looks like a king. And the siggy is glorious! And awww how cute is this? I think Gandhari, Pandu, Bheeshma, and Krishna are the only four that I actually really like in this show, and this siggy has half of them, so yeah! And the coloring is perfection too.

Edited by AishuHiBawari - 10 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh, and pssst, I edited my request!
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aww, that's ok Sneha! You can unload your stress on me if you want. I'm gonna be a therapist in less than a year once I complete my licensing exam, so I'm used to listening to people's problems. 😉

Aww thank you so much hun <3 Will definitely PM you in a day or two after this exam is done :) 🤗 And therapist.. omg thats so interesting.. I got into Accountancy.. at times I doubt why I chose this stream but then i realize how much I enjoy working with numbers and getting to the industry makes sense lol 😆 Will definitely message you soon and thank you so much once again hun.. Good luck with your licensing exam hun :)
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A Really Gorgeous And Divine Update Janudi !!!! Loved It To The Core !!!

The Avis Are Wonderful !!!!

^The Pale Pinkish Effect Is Soo Romantic !!

^^The Overlay Is Soo Soo Sweet !

^^The Style Of All The 3 Avis Are Soo Beautiful !!!

But, The Rest Of It Is Not Showing In M y Laptop. Again, The Mahabharat Siggies And Avis Are Wonderful ! Then The DKDM Is Not Showing...I'll Try To Comment On Them As Soon As They Decide To Give Me Darshan...😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for all your comments guys!
Will reply individually soon, just posting a short update right now.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys! I'm back with a short update dedicated to Karvachauth. I hope all my married friends had a nice celebration! As I'm not yet married, I haven't fasted or anything, but I made a few creations on Gurmeet & Debina's Karvachauth offscreen and in Ramayan.

stacked: http://i.minus.com/ipEQhnHmBFl1z.gif

different coloring

stacked: http://i.minus.com/ibuvXMiJXAKQ3g.gif

stacked with text: http://i.minus.com/ibcp6moSicmMH2.gif
stacked without text: http://i.minus.com/ibvcodagqlxYrc.gif

That's it folks! Do stop by and leave a comment if you can.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wowww..
i was expecting this updt from u..
luvd ramayan avis a lot.. :D