Janaki's Rajmahal #6: [C] Done! - Page 93

Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful creation janaki
lovely

Oolalala hawtilicouss update <3

Fab stuff !!
your style is always so amazing! you are for sure one of my fav siggy/avi maker ^^
Great update, Janaki! Love the styles & colouring on the stuff!
Wow wow whatt an update!! Lovely.. all I can do is stare at those gifs, icons n siggies. Mesmerizing update. ๐Ÿ‘Specially the gurmina stuff is droolicious!โ˜บ๏ธ N so is the Ramayan stuff..
Gawjuss update Di. Keep rockking loveee youโค๏ธโค๏ธ

thnx for PM๐Ÿค—

OMG your stuff is beautiful!

I love the scenes of Gurmeet & Debina you've used ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amazing creations ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 10 years ago
What an update dii..!!
It was mindblowing..!!
Just lived up each n every moment..!!
Loved it..!!
Muah..!!๐Ÿค—

OMG HEY! I know I haven't been that active here, and my last unreserved spot was probably a good many months ago, but I'M BAAACK! BANASUR'S IN THE HOUSE! Anyway, I want to apologize for being so freaking inactive! Your recent updates have just been da bomb and I want to tell you that! Especially the latest one with Gurmina's Nach Baliye gifs"OH MY GOD!

I LOVE THIS ONE! It honestly looks like a professional typography thing, because everything just works so well and I love the fonts you chose, they go perfectly with that bit of weathered grunge and sepia you got going on. Quite honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen!

And I simply adore all of your gifs and signatures, but these one seriously stand out! This, and all the other ones you made from the promo! HOW DID YOU COLOR IT SO WELL! The reds and purples look so pretty, GOSH! I am honestly so jealous! I didn't know what to do with the video because I can't color reddish frames well, but you made it so pretty! Asd;fkjasd;lfj

And also this edit, I mean, the coloring is super gorgeous, and I cannot deal with how perfect the text style is! Great job!

Janaki I'm late but this is some really cool stuff !
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Fantastic update Janaki di ๐Ÿ‘
UR creations r rocking โญ๏ธ
GURBINA Avis & siggies are marvellous ๐Ÿ˜›
Marvellous update di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love them all a ton ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gonna miss NB ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Next update will be on the winners of NB 6 GURBINA ๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you Vishva! I too miss NB a lot, it's been a good season. <3