NANDINI AND NUPUR

parivanshu1 Senior Member
parivanshu1
parivanshu1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
i love nandini and nupur
people say nupur an idiot in this forum just because she says rubbish to meera
but i am in favour with nupur
she loves her bhabhi and her anger on meera only shows that how  much she loves her bhabhi
sice starting i have seen her caring for nandini
both nandini and nupur are perfect nand-bhabhi i love them
i love their bonding
i just want to say all those people who bashes nupur  plz don't bash her she is right her place
agar aapka ek baar koi vishwas tod deta hai to dooosri baar uss par vishwas krna mushkil hota hai thats why she is doing this
NOTE-sanjeeda fans if u like her and want to appreciate her thats gud thing but plz dont bash anyone
by bashing someone dosn't mean u r praising someone
both nandini and nupur are rightSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Dear NO ONE's bashing the actors, trust me! Whoever is criticizing Nupur/Nandini, they're expressing their opinions about the characters, not the actresses! So chill Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LionessxoKhatamKahani

parivanshu1 Senior Member
parivanshu1
parivanshu1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

but they can't blame anyone's acting  and yes nupur is over reactng and use some dirty words idiot like that i disagree wid this they don't have any right

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I made the topic. I am neither Sanjeeda Sheikh's fan, nor Aditi Gupta's fan, nor Abhas Mehta's fan.  I have found faults with both SS and AG at various points in this show, but never have mentioned on this forum, nor do I feel like getting into that.

I hadn't mentioned it before, but the actress who playing Nupur also lacks in some places. But she's getting better.  

However, my topic title was referring to her question on Friday.  See, I can understand Nandini's reluctance to 'believe' Meera. I put 'believe' in quotes because I think she kind of does believe that Meera doesn't know once Meera explained it to her.  It's just that Nandini is at a state of mind that she just can't bring herself to accept all of it.

Nupur on the other hand, AFTER Shyama mentioned that Meera probably didn't know, asked why Meera came back to the house to live.  At that point, it should've been pretty obvious.

However, later on, I conceded to others' point that Nupur too is in shock and hurt about Ani, and also hurt for Nandini, to whom she was very close.

Anyway, since you made a point to mention my topic, I just wanted to clarify.

Edited by likarsh - 09 April 2013 at 9:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwaleLionessxoFlora3333

yehdil028 Goldie
yehdil028
yehdil028

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
please do not generalize nobody made nupur topic to appreciate any other actor. the topic of nupur is an idiot is not a slang word in this forum many times such words are used to describe the character's sillyness. meera has been called dumb many times for trusting anirrudh and anirrudh also been called many names. nobody is bashing the actors in wrong way. nupur behaved inconsistently which is why it was questioned. the topic maker is not bashing she is talking about the character's inconsistency and dumbness in certain situations

Edited by yehdil028 - 09 April 2013 at 9:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LionessxoFlora3333KhatamKahani

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Parivanshu
I agree on the point Nupur and Nandini bonding is sweet. Nandinj cares for her. In times of trouble Nuour speaks up for her Bhabi and because she is close to her , she also got v emotional. When she was accusing Meera it was clear to me that she was in shock. I also agree with you , when she get the time to think things over she will understand what happened. They will still be hurt but at least there will be an understanding between Meera and Nandinj and Nupur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top