India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

04-09-13

Payaal Groupbie
Payaal
Payaal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

There was so much intensity between Madhu and Sultan on the phone.  Would like to see what will happen when they meet again face to face.  Aryan was too cute and too funny.  Both father and son miss Madhu.  Madhu, Sultan and Aryan scenes stole the show.  Sultan has softened so much because of Madhu.  In the past two episodes we clearly see this.  Ordinarily what would anger Sultan, actually made him laugh.  Sultan was gushing emotions in today's episode while he was speaking with Madhu and Aryan certainly did not help.  I was quite taken back that Sultan suggested going to have lunch at Madhu's house. 

Wow, with what restraint Sultan exercised while RK dished out his arrogance and superiority.  Sultan exercised his restraint because Aryan was with him, quite impressed.

Sultan telling Aryan that Madhu has gone forever, the look on both of their faces, ouch!   I wonder how Sultan will react or will he react to this.

I wonder where Madhu was when RK was talking to Sultan and how RK got Madhu's Phone.

RK is still RK, a psychopath.  He is forcing Madhu to be with him.  Once again without any care, RK at his whim uses another person to trick Madhu to go to the studio.  He grabs Madhu like she is a thing, which  he owns.  Then he continues like nothing happened.  And the biggest, well one of the biggest joke is that he says that he lost Madhu.  Dude, you threw her out like garbage.  RK is the one that unwed Madhu, quite frankly he never married her.  She was only collateral on a loan contract for money to pay Madhu's father death, who RK and Bittu hammered Shamsher and wounded him badly.  RK conveniently utilizes the amnesia card in this entire scene and like always.  RK only sees Madhu as a conquest and nothing more.

To love someone does not mean to conquer them.   (Conquer or conquest in simply words means defeat or to overthrow ).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnlakshmi69mocking_birdSATHYA88naina2010MrsSSOdaffodil81ABBY_JERANmeenji22

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Well said payal. Loved sulbala and aryan scenes. Rk was so arrogant whereas sultan was calm and composed
I cant see the way rk treats her like a trash his high handednesd getting too much its nothing but a big drama of his which is boring to watch.
I want more of sulbala aryan scenes they are so refreshing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesn

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Sultan and Aryan are refreshing and CVS have clearly lost control if some fans are wanting to see other characters other than the leads.I myself ff all RK scenes now because they are so repetitive that we could probably say them in our sleep.   

vgomesn

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Well said payal. Loved sulbala and aryan scenes. 

I felt like Sultan does not want to involve himself in Madhubala life. But i think becoz of Aryan, it becomes inevitable for him. 

I am waiting for the day when Sultan becomes rescue factor for Madhubala life. 

Payaal

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Sultan and Aryan are like a fresh breeze in the show.

Sultan being a gangster shows better restraint than the spoilt R.K.

Sultan is definitely coming to rescue MB and I hope MB does not give in to her emotions and hesitate. 

All I want to say to MB is "Run Girl Run"if not for your sanity than for us the audience who want nothing but the best for you.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index