HD *VIDEO* April 12 promo Navika attacked!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
thanks ramona for sharing...
oh no! i don't want Mohan in the hospital bed!!!!! nope!! not done! this Munna is such a devil! a sick fiend with only venom to be spewed!
Promo is only indicative. Nanhi won't get stabbed. Promo me toh beera bhi kahi nahi dikha, whereas he is supposed to accompany her. As per articles, mohan will come there anway.

TFS.
Tfs.. ! Nanhi to pakka she won't get hurt but m scared for Mohan.
Aarggghhh Munnaaa 😡
im confused what to wish :D .. EITHER ye navika ka kissa khatam ho n the whole story will then revolve around MM .. or the other one wish is like all of u. If majority is liking NARA then obviously i wud say this too that Navika should be saved but in my heart i still dislike her. BUT BUT MOHAN IS GONNA SAVE HER.WE HAVE READ THIS IN THE ARTICLE.
thanks for sharing the video..
so... we have one more reason to hate that Munna!
Tfs
Waiting for episode
thanks for sharing... bada dhamakedaar promo hai.
Munna will try to stab Navika but Mohan will come to her rescue. I hope Mohan Navika both stay safe. Project Talaash and all others Rimjhim, Guru, Megha, Nanhi are dependent on Mohan so I don't want him to get hurt at all. If Mohan will get injured who will take care of him? He is already in emotional stress I don't want physical harm to him. Megha after confrontation won't come to take care of him and Nanhi can't come to his house as she doesn't knows abt Rimjhim. Mohan in process of saving Navika getting hurt won't be good for Nanhi Rimjhim bonding.

When Nanhi tells Megha how Mohan saved her from kidnapper and abt all his efforts for Addu, Project Talaash etc it will be eye opener for Megha. Mohan on the other hand will get furious and get in action after this attempt of Munna to kill Nanhi.

Nanhi will be guilty as she might think that Mohan got injured bcos of her as she identified kidnapper inspite of threat and Mohan had to pay for it I don't want her to feel this way. I really hope both Mohan Nanhi are safe, this is just beginning how can Munna harm them so easily in first attempt.
Edited by zehra-pisces - 11 years ago