India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

PSH season 2: Episode 6

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

episodes 1-3 (continue to psh season 1) ... written by Vinnie .. Produced by Simi .. played by Us

click on the episode no to read it
Episode 1 .. episode 2  -  episode 3  - episode 4- episode 5
  today we are starting episode no 6 ... Have fun !!!

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 09 April 2013 at 7:33pm

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 09 April 2013 at 8:14pm
OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Episode 6 Starts Now... enjoy

SCENE ONE: Thakur Jwala Singh Haveli.

TJS is standing at the window in his room lost in thoughts.Thinking what to do next as his good for nothing son just messed up his plansAngry Damn him. Suddenly his mind ran on Kuhu. "OMG Kuhu is still with that bas***d", he thinks. Damn it. I have to find a way to lure Kuhu back here under my nose, What shall I do? That brother of hersAngry I hate him...As he says this his fists tighten as if he goes to cuff someone.
MAHIMA JWALA SINGH WALKS IN THE ROOM...
Jwala looks firmly at her as she walk towards him with a tray holding a glass of milk. Seeing his state, she holds her step and stays a good distance from him.
MJS: Sahib, I brought some milk for u. He glares strongly at her looking as if he is about to snap. MJS is terrified as she knows her pati parmeshwar is a monster and bas***d but deep down she still pity him

TJS: Leave the milk there and go. And lock the door behind. I need to be alone. Glaring at her with his fiery eyes. He points to the door and raises his voice: OUT I SAID!!!!
MJS jumps in shock of the holler. She, with shaking hands put the tray on the table and slowly walks out. TJS cuts his glimpse from her and returns to his thinking mode watching out the window.  As she walks out, she she takes a look over her shoulders at him, with tears in her eyes. She thinks how Did I end up in this? What wrong did I do? I have yearned for love, but all I get is fear and bruisesCry She resumes walking. She is about to open shut the door behind her when she heard Jwala calling for her. She heads back in the room as he calls her name again. Shocked, she wonders how he switched mood so suddenly. 

mjs: Y---e----s Sahib?...Scared
TJS walks towards her and signals her to sit on the bed as he sits at one end. 
TJS: I  said sit. I want to talk u importantly. SIT!!!!!!! 

Mahima shakingly goes to sit beside him. He roughly holds her hand and pulls her down on the bed. 
 TJS: 

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 13 April 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
SCENE 2: 
(Note: This  scene  was pre done by  Julie and  Me,  due to Julie's  work scedhule  I  am just uploading the scene as we did it.)

Meanwhile  At Digvijai's   has  Champa locked  away  at his farm house, since he  she last tried  to escape  from him with  Vickram. Another reason to hate  Vickram, Digvijai   thought.  HE was not here to thinl of all that but to clelebrate...his  father's plan is going well, his poor, stupid Kuhu darlig  will come back to  him soon...

**** DVS Haveli...Night ...her enters it Drunk ...***

DVS Champa...Ohh Chmpa Raani where are you...CHAMPA!!!

Julie : (CHAMPA)  Champa is in a bedroom, she hears Digs calling her name and drops the glass of water she was holding. She starts to tremble and tears are rolling down her cheeks

Vinnie: (DIGVIJAI):  CHAMPA!!!! You know I don't like waitng

Julie: (CHAMPA) Champa thinking to herself - Oh God No!!! not again... why didn't he stay away... He sounds drunk..maybe I should just hide...oh sita maiyaa pls help meChampa in a trembling voice: Y...ye..yes I am coming

Vinnie:(DIGVIJAI)   What took you so long...Hmmm???

Julie (CHAMPA):  She slowly makes her way out the room to meet DVS. Nothing ... I was in the bathroom,  Sorry malak

Vinnie (DIGVIJAI)   Laughs ..he walks to her and caresses her face....

Hmmm so you knew I was comming ...good good... Heee you know I still like you better than my stupid wife ...Kuhu darlin hahaha

\

Champa pretends to smile too and tries not to flinch at his touch

Vinnie (DIGVIJAI)   continues to talk ...I- told her ---to give me a secoond chance...and the stupid fool ,,hehe... says ok ...in a few days... just wait i will tach her and her brother such a lession ...hehehe... He pulls her close

Julie (Champa ) tries to get away from DVS 's touch by distracting him... his touch makes her blood boil and she decides to offer him more alcohol in the hopes that he will just fall asleep" Thakur malack...should I get you a drink?

Vinnie (Digvijai)Yes ...bring me a drink..a strong one...

Champa walks over to the alcohol and pours him a huge drink...she goes over and hands it to him

Vinnie (Digvijai) Grabs her hand and pulls her on the bed: Just wait..till my father and I are finished with them...Thakur vickram singh will regret the day he hit me...

Julie(Champa)  Champa .."oh!"

she tries to get off and to stop the pounding in her heart...She thinks to herself "oh sita maiya, please help. how do I get away? OK I will distract him with Vikram  Champa says" Did Vikram thkaur really hit you?

Vinnie (Digvijai)  Suddenly he looks at her with rage: you sound happy to hear that...what you think it will be like the last time ...when he saved you..Hmmm...(he grabs her hair pulling hard

Julie ( Champa)   holding her hair and tears rolling down her cheeks " No..no..no no malack..please you are hurting me... I didn't mean that..please..

Vinnie (Digvijai)   ..:You belong to me ...you hear that, my bedni...And you better not forget it... You will serve me until I am fed up with you...

He trows the glass down and grabs her close...

(fade out ) end scene

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 April 2013 at 6:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Kuhu enters the temple (telling her guards to come and imeediately get her if TJS or DV appear). Puts her hands together, bows her head in front of Bhagwan and prays.

She is wondering why Maa wants to meet her and that too in a mendir. Please God don't let their be anything wrong.

She looks around and sees Maa standing by the side steps, near the Hanuman Murti and walks over.

Kuhu:- Maa, Aap ne bulaya? (You asked me to meet you?) Is everything OK?

Edited by payal7 - 10 April 2013 at 10:56am

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Mehima Jwala Singh:  She smiles sadly.  Haa beta sub teek hain.  tum kaise ho?" 

She looks  out the temple  nervously   at the driver.

Yes, child, every thing is  good how are you?

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 April 2013 at 7:37am

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

Go to top