Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? (Page 8)

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.LOL

Tell me the truth, Birdie.. are you psychic? Shocked

no no, nothing like that. One just have to immerse oneself in irrational thinking and one can figure out what she's thinking.LOL

it's like how one would teach a westerner to drive on indian roads. Best advice would be to think like an indian. Just drive like she's playing nintendo and she'll be fine.LOL ok, but the trick here is to think like an indian. easier said than done.LOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 April 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel_Angie_

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

I still believe it is harder for a man to live without a woman than for a woman to live without a man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Angie_

There , you see how easy it is to understand women LOL

yeah, it's simple. Men just have to carry a RANDOM oxford dictionary- to translate what she says to what she means.LOL Like when she says to be romantic and turn off the lights, she's really saying she has flabby thighs. Or when she says she is not upset, she's really saying she is upset and it's a moron who doesn't get it. Or when she asks the man to do whatever he wants, she means to say he'll pay for it later. Now how hard is that to figure out?LOL
Not hard at all LOL   just pray for some luck in picking up the right option when you get   the reply  "Nothing" which can mean absolutely anything LOL 

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-boreddamsel

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.LOL

Tell me the truth, Birdie.. are you psychic? Shocked

no no, nothing like that. One just have to immerse oneself in irrational thinking and one can figure out what she's thinking.LOL

it's like how one would teach a westerner to drive on indian roads. Best advice would be to think like an indian. Just drive like she's playing nintendo and she'll be fine.LOL ok, but the trick here is to think like an indian. easier said than done.LOL
That can actually be quite a nightmarish experience , enough to make the poor guy/gal swear off driving for the rest of his life LOL Once you are on the road you have to get into the flow , all rules be damned ! One way or other he will be closer to attaining Nirvana LOL

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

That can actually be quite a nightmarish experience , enough to make the poor guy/gal swear off driving for the rest of his life LOL Once you are on the road you have to get into the flow , all rules be damned ! One way or other he will be closer to attaining Nirvana LOL

now this is where physics comes in so handy.Tongue Just go with the flow... the path of least resistance. If no one thinks and drives, don't think. Just drive.LOL

-Aarya-boreddamsel_Angie_

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

now this is where physics comes in so handy.Tongue Just go with the flow... the path of least resistance. If no one thinks and drives, don't think. Just drive.LOL
Thats the only way to get going , the moment you start to think one may freeze on the spot with all that honking going on LOL

Mishe Groupbie
Mishe
Mishe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I think both women and men are complicated. I personally don't find women so complicated because I have a lot of close female friends and so I can understand them, predict their actions, how they think etc. I find it much harder to read a guy though but I believe it's because of the lack of male close friends I have. All in all, I reckon both genders are complicated but the difficulty in understanding them decrease as you become closer to a particular gender, if that makes sense Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prometeus

LOL may be because they mature fastlyConfusedLOL...and other fact ye hey ki, our whole lives are devoted to fulfill childish desires...Approve

Unfortunately someone has to be mature in a relationship .. I guess some men don't care enough to grow up and take a stand .. and ultimately the woman has to, even if she doesn't want to! 

And then if a woman tries to be practical and makes a decision on behalf of a man, that's a crime too.. level-headed women are considered to be arrogant. Well maybe you should ask the men to grow up, then women didn't have to do what the men should have done! Ermm

Simple logic ye hey ,If you want to change a woman's mind/world, just agree with her...LOL

Yeah.. and if you want to change a man's mind, promise him sex eh LOL --LOL 

But did you just notice what you said.. Tongue you said in order to change a woman's mind, agree with her .. so doesn't that mean the woman actually made you change your mind..or made you pretend to change your mind.. either way, she got you to do what she wanted .. 
its true that,women have a long,endless list for man to please them ....LOLutna time kidhar hey ji lol LOL
booyeah.. charm works every time! Wink  --Big smile
Some ppl call them Backside drivers

Edited by Prometeus - 13 April 2013 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index