-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by -Aarya-

Why are men so complicated when it comes to expressing their feelings?

{light topic}

Yes men can be pretty dumb generally ...Confused
Dumb didn't even cross my mind LOL

They do not want to say things and get lashed back by ladies ...
That's not fair, how do you know the men will get lashed back unless they say something Wink

Well in many cases, the wives love to scold the hubby ( for no good reason).
Hubby just puts up with it and pretends to be deaf LOL
In this case, the Hubby is only acting Blurr or Dumb ...some could be having an affair outside.Shocked

I never doubted that most men immediately exhibit a decline in mental performance when interacting with women Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

LOL may be because they mature fastlyConfusedLOL...and other fact ye hey ki, our whole lives are devoted to fulfill childish desires...Approve

Unfortunately someone has to be mature in a relationship .. I guess some men don't care enough to grow up and take a stand .. and ultimately the woman has to, even if she doesn't want to! 

And then if a woman tries to be practical and makes a decision on behalf of a man, that's a crime too.. level-headed women are considered to be arrogant. Well maybe you should ask the men to grow up, then women didn't have to do what the men should have done! Ermm

Simple logic ye hey ,If you want to change a woman's mind/world, just agree with her...LOL

Yeah.. and if you want to change a man's mind, promise him sex eh LOL 

But did you just notice what you said.. Tongue you said in order to change a woman's mind, agree with her .. so doesn't that mean the woman actually made you change your mind.. or made you pretend to change your mind.. either way, she got you to do what she wanted .. booyeah.. charm works every time! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya--Believe-

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Yes most men do help around the house, after a few yellings from the wife LOL

Actually that's not true.. there are some men who do help willingly .. the ones who believe in 50-50 .. wife does the cooking, so that means least I should do is to clean and wash the dishes! Few in number, yes, but they are there! 

Basically most men and women are pretty much the same.
Often men will find an excuse to either go out and drink or play some games during the weekends !

One of my friends wife loves to play some kind of a gambling game like cards ( except the Chinese call it Mah Jong), little plastic squarish cubes with pictures on them. She plays pretty late in the night.

@Bold.. yes.. they are.. 
I remember reading that Men are from Mars book and after a few pages I realized it was a load of crap! Not all men are the same, not all women are the same .. and if you think about it.. men and women are a lot similar than they are different.. just you need to find the right ones to be with .. ones that complement you! 
Geez.. that last line was corny. I blame my cold medicine! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Yes most men do help around the house, after a few yellings from the wife LOL

Actually that's not true.. there are some men who do help willingly .. the ones who believe in 50-50 .. wife does the cooking, so that means least I should do is to clean and wash the dishes! Few in number, yes, but they are there! 

Basically most men and women are pretty much the same.
Often men will find an excuse to either go out and drink or play some games during the weekends !

One of my friends wife loves to play some kind of a gambling game like cards ( except the Chinese call it Mah Jong), little plastic squarish cubes with pictures on them. She plays pretty late in the night.

@Bold.. yes.. they are.. 
I remember reading that Men are from Mars book and after a few pages I realized it was a load of crap! Not all men are the same, not all women are the same .. and if you think about it.. men and women are a lot similar than they are different.. just you need to find the right ones to be with .. ones that complement you! 
Geez.. that last line was corny. I blame my cold medicine! Embarrassed

Traditionally men are often looked at as providers for the family and women were given the role of domestic chores. These days with some women earning much more, the men sometimes play the role of staying at home or working part-time so that they can help in other domestic matters.

But I can't see any reason why any man or woman would volunteer to stay back at home and do all the daily chores. For this I think they should be fully rewarded.

But I believe ladies have pretty strong maternal instinct and most would sacrifice a lot of their time to raise a child. Of course sadly, there are some extreme cases of kids being abandoned by parents.

-Aarya-boreddamsel

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

I totally agree with you..They are way too inexpressive...I dont expect them to do public display of affection cause I hate it when people does that. But some of them are way too inexpressive and thats just bizzare..Its difficult to understand them.

yeah, it's bad when men are too expressive. And it's bad when they are inexpressive. We get it.LOL It's the goldilocks syndrome i think. Porridge cant be too hot and it cant be too cold. Porridge has to be just right, no?LOL Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.LOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 April 2013 at 10:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel_Angie_

_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

I totally agree with you..They are way too inexpressive...I dont expect them to do public display of affection cause I hate it when people does that. But some of them are way too inexpressive and thats just bizzare..Its difficult to understand them.

yeah, it's bad when men are too expressive. And it's bad when they are inexpressive. We get it.LOL It's the goldilocks syndrome i think. Porridge cant be too hot and it cant be too cold. Porridge has to be just right, no?LOL Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.LOL
There , you see how easy it is to understand women LOL

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.LOL

Tell me the truth, Birdie.. are you psychic? Shocked

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-_Angie_

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Angie_

There , you see how easy it is to understand women LOL

yeah, it's simple. Men just have to carry a RANDOM oxford dictionary- to translate what she says to what she means.LOL Like when she says to be romantic and turn off the lights, she's really saying she has flabby thighs. Or when she says she is not upset, she's really saying she is upset and it's a moron who doesn't get it. Or when she asks the man to do whatever he wants, she means to say he'll pay for it later. Now how hard is that to figure out?LOL

-Aarya-_Angie_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index