Why are men so complicated? (Page 6)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by Summer3

Why are men so complicated when it comes to expressing their feelings?

{light topic}

Yes men can be pretty dumb generally ...Confused
Dumb didn't even cross my mind LOL

They do not want to say things and get lashed back by ladies ...
That's not fair, how do you know the men will get lashed back unless they say something Wink

Well in many cases, the wives love to scold the hubby ( for no good reason).
Hubby just puts up with it and pretends to be deaf LOL
In this case, the Hubby is only acting Blurr or Dumb ...some could be having an affair outside.Shocked

Edited by Summer3 - 10 April 2013 at 8:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-Forever-KA

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Some observations:

Generally men  are more forgiving and tolerant than women. Men are also more laid back which drives a woman crazy.

Ladies seem to have an issue with most other ladies but when they meet these people they will pretend to be courteous. Putting up appearances.

Still a man still needs a woman to make life worth living. There are several advantages to the men, the ladies seem to do almost everything in the house.

Edited by Summer3 - 10 April 2013 at 8:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamselForever-KA-Believe-

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by King-Anu

The answer to this important question lies in this video.  This should take care of the brain size issue.

Big brain, too many cells and very smart LOL

I hate movies where serious issues are exploited basically to seek awards and recognitions. Maybe they have good intentions but I just dont like it.

The picture looks like a cross of mangoe and watermelon. lol.

P.S: I think the comment was little different earlier.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 April 2013 at 9:22pm

-Aarya-Summer3

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Generally men  are more forgiving and tolerant than women. Men are also more laid back which drives a woman crazy.

@Bold, when will you introduce me to them? Embarrassed Wait, first tell me what all they are willing to forgive and tolerate? LOL LOL 
Laid back.. yes to avoid the chores women asked them to do OR when they know they did something wrong! 

Ladies seem to have an issue with most other ladies but when they meet these people they will pretend to be courteous. Putting up appearances.

Yes, at least women pretend to be courteous .. that's out of the goodness of our heart. LOL 
So are we assuming that men don't hold grudges? Or do they just avoid people they hate .. or just behave rudely with them? 

As far as some male friends of mine, they pretend to be nice with men and women they don't like .. as for the bitching, yeah.. men "bitch" too especially when it comes to love, friends, colleagues and random people on the street..  except, trust me.. girls are definitely better at bitching 'coz we have fun while doing it..   LOL LOL 

Still a man still needs a woman to make life worth living. There are several advantages to the men, the ladies seem to do almost everything in the house.

I don't agree that you need a man/woman in your life to make life worth living! But on the other hand, I agree life isn't the same if your significant other isn't around! 
As for the last sentence, it depends on the men and the women .. if the men want to help and if the women let them help! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 April 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-Forever-KASummer3

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 For all those gals that say, "All men are the same": who told you to try them all..Geek

-Aarya-boreddamsel

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Prometeus

Yes it may sound childish..inside every men,there is a inner child is sleeping or awake or playing around somewhere so dont take seriously, bade bade deso main aise chote chote bache khelte rahte hey ji...LOL...and in many Holly books they says "Each man needs a mother his whole life, he needs mothering, and each woman needs children... Even the husband is only the oldest child.." that's all.LOL

This is unfair! Who says women don't want to be childish? Cry --LOL may be because they mature fastlyConfusedLOL...and other fact ye hey ki, our whole lives are devoted to fulfill childish desires...Approve
It drives kids crazy that I can be more childish than them.. AND get away with it .. LOL LOL 
I think every woman loves to be pampered.. but unfortunately they end up being stronger and have to take care of the men in their lives. 

As for the bold .. now we know where all the problems started! LOL 
I guess a woman should write a holy book for the future.. wat say, girls? You ready to change the world? LOL LOL  Simple logic ye hey ,If you want to change a woman's mind/world, just agree with her...LOL

-Aarya-boreddamsel

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

@Bold, when will you introduce me to them? Embarrassed Wait, first tell me what all they are willing to forgive and tolerate? LOL LOL 
Laid back.. yes to avoid the chores women asked them to do OR when they know they did something wrong! 

Yes, at least women pretend to be courteous .. that's out of the goodness of our heart. LOL 
So are we assuming that men don't hold grudges? Or do they just avoid people they hate .. or just behave rudely with them? 

As far as some male friends of mine, they pretend to be nice with men and women they don't like .. as for the bitching, yeah.. men "bitch" too especially when it comes to love, friends, colleagues and random people on the street..  except, trust me.. girls are definitely better at bitching 'coz we have fun while doing it..   LOL LOL 

I don't agree that you need a man/woman in your life to make life worth living! But on the other hand, I agree life isn't the same if your significant other isn't around! 
As for the last sentence, it depends on the men and the women .. if the men want to help and if the women let them help! 
Yes most men do help around the house, after a few yellings from the wife LOL

Basically most men and women are pretty much the same.
Often men will find an excuse to either go out and drink or play some games during the weekends !

One of my friends wife loves to play some kind of a gambling game like cards ( except the Chinese call it Mah Jong), little plastic squarish cubes with pictures on them. She plays pretty late in the night.

-Aarya-boreddamsel

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you..They are way too inexpressive...I dont expect them to do public display of affection cause I hate it when people does that. But some of them are way too inexpressive and thats just bizzare..Its difficult to understand them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index