Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? (Page 5)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Men complicated?

That is the first time I am hearing it. I find men to be quite simple and straightforward. Thats what I like about them. When it comes to emotions, they are not complicated - I think its just harder for them to express it - they tend to suck a bit. But otherwise they are very honest, transparent, say whats on their mind and don't play games.

Women on the other hand are seriously complicated. While they do express emotions easily - they are not honest or transparent about it. They don't always say whats on their mind, they over think everything and have a tendency to play games.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-moomin4455boreddamselANNMT..Sad.But.True.

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Men complicated?

That is the first time I am hearing it. I find men to be quite simple and straightforward. Thats what I like about them. When it comes to emotions, they are not complicated - I think its just harder for them to express it - they tend to suck a bit. But otherwise they are very honest, transparent, say whats on their mind and don't play games.

Women on the other hand are seriously complicated. While they do express emotions easily - they are not honest or transparent about it. They don't always say whats on their mind, they over think everything and have a tendency to play games.

true. Fuzzy logic, which is the branch of logic women specialize in, is always more complicated LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by epiphany.

That's right, men can simply not think on the same lines as women. Keeping that in mind, it's pretty obvious that in most cases it'd be foolish to compare them. 

Women expect too much out of men. They burst out about all their problems ranging from a bad shade of nail paint to money to food to their children. Men generally aren't the ones to burst out unless watching a game of cricket or something. Pig

I'm a female but I don't side with either, to tell you the truth. I see fault in both the sexes, faults I hope to explore in myself and get rid of. LOL

I feel its unfair to say that women expect too much out of men.. I would say at least from personal experience, I expect only what I give .. nothing more, nothing less! Is it my fault that I am so awesome and loving that no man could possibly reach up to my expectations? Approve 

True, women burst out about things that might seem silly to others .. but then the same woman might handle domestic abuse quietly for the sake of the people she loves! Men burst out when they don't get their way .. be it sports, sex, work or food in no particular order Tongue  On the other hand, I am sure there are men who are quiet about their wives' flaws to keep a marriage working! 

Nobody is perfect... wasn't there another thread about imperfections? I said there too, that I think a relationship works when you can handle each other's faults! 

Don't get rid of your faults sweets.. that's what makes you unique! If someone has to change, that's the person who wants you to change! Stern Smile

I don't say women expect out of what they deserve. I simply meant they expect it out of the wrong kind. LOL And it's not hard for me to believe that you're really that awesome. I could be too, for what it's worth. Approve

I am have a faulty personality, like any other but I wish to get rid of the faults characteristic of my gender. I find them too typical. Ten years from now, I dun picture myself as a bickering woman unsatisfied with her partners, um, everything. Clown

Nobody wants me to change. If they did, I'd make sure I change my faults to concrete. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Both men and women are complicated but in different ways

Women think too frequently and when you do that then it is usually superficial. When you have too many thoughts going on then you tend to think superficial and expressing such thoughts is easy. What is complicated here is that the other side is not clear what you exactly want to say. That is the complicated part.

Men on the other hand think less but when they do it is deep thinking. When you think deep you are not able to express that properly and that in turn is the complicated part which Aarya said here.

An ideal person would be someone who has balance of both qualities. One should be imaginative but at the same time needs to think deep as well. This creates a balance between thoughts and expression and you don't come out as a complicated person.

Finally, above was my imagination and expression and is not backed by any scientific evidence. lol 

My brain telling me to eat something. lol. see u.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 April 2013 at 11:12am

-Aarya-Chatoyant.

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Men complicated?

I see that sarcasm is running high today LOL but I am still going to assume that you were all honest here in your opinion! :)

Study shows that men cheat more vs women, men lie more vs women, so how could they be more honest and transparent?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumChatoyant.Forever-KAboreddamsel

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

I see that sarcasm is running high today LOL but I am still going to assume that you were all honest here in your opinion! :)

Study shows that men cheat more vs women, men lie more vs women, so how could they be more honest and transparent?

lol but that must be a study done by women...  doing what they do best, bitching about menLOL

fine, women might be honest and transparent, but isn't there a bitchy, back-biting quality about them that make them so much more complicated?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-moomin4455boreddamselForever-KA

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by -Aarya-

lol but that must be a study done by women...  doing what they do best, bitching about menLOL

fine, women might be honest and transparent, but isn't there a bitchy, back-biting quality about them that make them so much more complicated?LOL

Haha, look whose doing the bitching now LOL

Chill Birdie, this is not WWIII of the Sexes LOL

Forever-KAboreddamsel

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

The answer to this important question lies in this video.  This should take care of the brain size issue.

Big brain, too many cells and very smart LOL

Edited by -Aarya- - 10 April 2013 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index