Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? (Page 4)

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yeah indeed. Why do men seem so complicated to women? It's not like we are talking complex math, are we?LOL Fine, men are logical and smart and rational, but those cant be such big problems for ladies, or can they?WinkLOL

Or may because men's brain size is too small to be compared with woman's logical, smart and rational brain. LOL

Or maybe they choose not to express their feelings unless it's related to sex Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumboreddamsel

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

It's not that men aren't able to express their feelings enough...it's that us women are not psychic enough. Tongue

Maybe we need to borrow the crystal ball from the psychic men, who knows it all. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNummoomin4455boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

Yes it may sound childish..inside every men,there is a inner child is sleeping or awake or playing around somewhere so dont take seriously, bade bade deso main aise chote chote bache khelte rahte hey ji...LOL...and in many Holly books they says "Each man needs a mother his whole life, he needs mothering, and each woman needs children... Even the husband is only the oldest child.." that's all.LOL

This is unfair! Who says women don't want to be childish? Cry
It drives kids crazy that I can be more childish than them.. AND get away with it .. LOL LOL 
I think every woman loves to be pampered.. but unfortunately they end up being stronger and have to take care of the men in their lives. 

As for the bold .. now we know where all the problems started! LOL 
I guess a woman should write a holy book for the future.. wat say, girls? You ready to change the world? LOL LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-ANNMT.-Believe-

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by epiphany.

Men aren't complicated when it comes to expressing their feelings. Maybe women are overly active in doing so. To expect a man to be as emotionally expressive as a woman is idiocy. Clown

The line of expectations can not be drawn on women only, cause men too expect women to be expressive in many ways.

Or maybe men just can not think and feel at the same time?

That's right, men can simply not think on the same lines as women. Keeping that in mind, it's pretty obvious that in most cases it'd be foolish to compare them. 

Women expect too much out of men. They burst out about all their problems ranging from a bad shade of nail paint to money to food to their children. Men generally aren't the ones to burst out unless watching a game of cricket or something. Pig

I'm a female but I don't side with either, to tell you the truth. I see fault in both the sexes, faults I hope to explore in myself and get rid of. LOL

-Aarya-boreddamsel.Sad.But.True.

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The answer to this important question lies in this video.  This should take care of the brain size issue.

Edited by King-Anu - 10 April 2013 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Baazigar.

@Boredem actually i wrote that before reading your view, you have logical argument. Yes one of the factor is environment and society out of many. But i cant relate that to mother to express feeling. Those who express feeling they always way ahead of others we can see many instance where a men forget his mother compare to his wife.

I am not sure about the bold. 
As for the last line, oh yeah.. I know so many of those! Angry

Again, we shouldn't blame just the men.. there are women who love their families more than their husbands .. look at all the vamps on TV now Tongue And now that I brought in TV, let me point out that if a man loves his family more than his wife, he is amazing, but if a woman loves her family more, she is a vamp! LOL LOL 

-Aarya-

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

yeah indeed. Why do men seem so complicated to women? It's not like we are talking complex math, are we?LOL Fine, men are logical and smart and rational, but those cant be such big problems for ladies, or can they?WinkLOL

Or may because men's brain size is too small to be compared with woman's logical, smart and rational brain. LOL

Or maybe they choose not to express their feelings unless it's related to sex Wink

LOL LOL Clap  

Edited.. 

@Birdie, personally .. I don't think men are complicated, in fact, I don't think any human is complicated. People are like open books, the question is do you want to read them! Tongue

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 April 2013 at 11:11am

-Aarya-

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

That's right, men can simply not think on the same lines as women. Keeping that in mind, it's pretty obvious that in most cases it'd be foolish to compare them. 

Women expect too much out of men. They burst out about all their problems ranging from a bad shade of nail paint to money to food to their children. Men generally aren't the ones to burst out unless watching a game of cricket or something. Pig

I'm a female but I don't side with either, to tell you the truth. I see fault in both the sexes, faults I hope to explore in myself and get rid of. LOL

I feel its unfair to say that women expect too much out of men.. I would say at least from personal experience, I expect only what I give .. nothing more, nothing less! Is it my fault that I am so awesome and loving that no man could possibly reach up to my expectations? Approve 

True, women burst out about things that might seem silly to others .. but then the same woman might handle domestic abuse quietly for the sake of the people she loves! Men burst out when they don't get their way .. be it sports, sex, work or food in no particular order Tongue  On the other hand, I am sure there are men who are quiet about their wives' flaws to keep a marriage working! 

Nobody is perfect... wasn't there another thread about imperfections? I said there too, that I think a relationship works when you can handle each other's faults! 

Don't get rid of your faults sweets.. that's what makes you unique! If someone has to change, that's the person who wants you to change! Stern Smile

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 April 2013 at 10:30am

-Aarya-moomin4455thegameison

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index