Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? (Page 11)

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Yes, Birdie.. I have seen women LOL I see a smoking hot one in the mirror everyday Tongue
Well.. all I can say is a woman should never expect a man to compliment her.. most of them will lie to her face ..! Dress up to look pretty for yourself! If you don't think you look pretty, you won't believe it even if others tell you! LOL

I agree about never having anything to wear though.. it's so ridiculous! LOL 
But I do believe in saving.. I live off a measly student stipend so I have to save and resist the temptation to go out and buy clothes when I am depressed! Cry

i guess you don't have to go out in the sun to feel hot then. LOL But my bad- come to think of it, i've seen a woman or two myself. Maybe moreLOL

ok, i might be in a minority but i think girls should never skimp on clothes, especially the skimpy onesLOL. Girls should go for it and then see how guys go for themLOL

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 14 April 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-moomin4455boreddamsel

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

i think guys seem complicated to women when women try to mutate what the guy said into what she wanted to hear when that is not what he said. Gets complicated, no?LOL

but do women want guys who are not complicated in the first place?Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

nishabee Groupbie
nishabee
nishabee

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Men are not complicated. At least not the mature ones. Younger guys in contrast are into all kinds of silly mind games. Pretending to not be interested in a girl they like, or pretending to be interested in someone else as a decoy. Then there is their insecurity or jealousy about how much of a man they are. It's all part of growing up for them. Once they grow up and reach a certain level of maturity, they are enjoyable companions. You just have to wait for that process to finish happening. Probably the same is true for girls too, but in a different way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Aarya-

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishabee

Men are not complicated. At least not the mature ones. Younger guys in contrast are into all kinds of silly mind games. Pretending to not be interested in a girl they like, or pretending to be interested in someone else as a decoy. Then there is their insecurity or jealousy about how much of a man they are. It's all part of growing up for them. Once they grow up and reach a certain level of maturity, they are enjoyable companions. You just have to wait for that process to finish happening. Probably the same is true for girls too, but in a different way.
LOL.. best on this topic so far.. and don't leave without telling us what is true for girls in a different way Tongue.. Please!

Edited by lonely0planet - 15 April 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index