Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? (Page 10)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

Originally posted by McNinja

Give them good food, good sex, and flutter your eyes every now and then..and they'll express whatever damn feeling you want them to. 

Simple. 

Keep a belan handy incase they start to astray from the line. LOL

true. i also think we guys get an unfair rap for being too complicated. We're creatures with very simple needs.Tongue here's how-:

i am hungry means i am hungry;
i am sleepy means i am sleepy;
i am tired means i am tired;
nice dress means nice cleavage;

i love you means let's have sex;
i am bored means can we have sex now;
may i have this dance means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i call you sometime means i'd like to have sex with you;
do you want to go to a movie means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i take you out to dinner means i'd like to have sex with you;

now how hard is that to figure out? really!LOL

^LOL 

Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I think I belong in that category :P 

I hate discussing the whole feeling things, and like...I am the complicated and weird person. I actually feel sorry for my future-husband/boyfriend. I just hope he has the patience and the resistance to deal with me, and to bring down this massive wall I'll put in front of myself :P

~K

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja-Believe-

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-boreddamsel-Believe-

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by Prometeus

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Prometeus

Children need a lots of love and understanding but men need even more...Approve

Finally! Someone admits that men are more childish than children! LOL LOL 

Yes it may sound childish..inside every men,there is a inner child is sleeping or awake or playing around somewhere so dont take seriously, bade bade deso main aise chote chote bache khelte rahte hey ji...LOL...and in many Holly books they says "Each man needs a mother his whole life, he needs mothering, and each woman needs children... Even the husband is only the oldest child.." that's all.LOL
 i disagree , many men loves childlike woman , n here many  women r  childlike , there is a little child in those girls n many   men attracted toward these girls  bcs of their innocence  ,
This topic abt men thats why...Smile
But I Agree with ur point, any grown-up person become innocent, child-like... Smile 

Edited by Prometeus - 14 April 2013 at 7:29am

-Aarya-boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Do you really have to open up about your feelings to have a successful relationship? 
What do you expect, someone who doesn't love you to admit it? Ermm

There are other ways to know if someone loves you right .. does he respect you, trust you? Does he control you? Does he stand up for you? Is he there for you when you need him? 

You would question a person's love only if you don't see it some other ways, right? So maybe if you feel the love, you don't expect the other person to tell you they love you! 

Not every person is expressive.. their love just shows up in different ways. 
The first person I thought of is my father.. he has never told me he loves me.. but I can't forget how he stood up for me when I was in trouble!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNumKrani-Aarya-moomin4455McNinjaANNMT.-Believe-

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Do you really have to open up about your feelings to have a successful relationship? 
What do you expect, someone who doesn't love you to admit it? Ermm

There are other ways to know if someone loves you right .. does he respect you, trust you? Does he control you? Does he stand up for you? Is he there for you when you need him? 

You would question a person's love only if you don't see it some other ways, right? So maybe if you feel the love, you don't expect the other person to tell you they love you! 

Not every person is expressive.. their love just shows up in different ways. 
The first person I thought of is my father.. he has never told me he loves me.. but I can't forget how he stood up for me when I was in trouble!

Exactly!

I can't talk out my feelings. I literally go red in the face, and want to get away. I am the type who would probably to show my love and care through my actions rather than words. My mum and my brother are completely different. When they feel something they say it. 
I can't. Even if I am angry, I can't just go to the person and tell them I am angry. 

I am a good listener though! Hahah I am good at listening to other people pouring out their feelings - just not as good at expressing mine. Tongue

-Aarya-boreddamsel

BirdieNumNum Goldie
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

men complicated- are you kidding? Have you seen women? Let's see. Women believe in saving. Still they go out and buy expensive clothes. After all that, they never have anything to wear. So ok, they never have anything to wear, but they still manage to dress beautifully. But they're still never satisfied. And then, they expect men to compliment them. When they do get complimented, they don't believe them. Now if that's not one complicated zoo, what is?LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Krani-Aarya-moomin4455boreddamselMcNinja

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

men complicated- are you kidding? Have you seen women? Let's see. Women believe in saving. Still they go out and buy expensive clothes. After all that, they never have anything to wear. So ok, they never have anything to wear, but they still manage to dress beautifully. But they're still never satisfied. And then, they expect men to compliment them. When they do get complimented, they don't believe them. Now if that's not one complicated zoo, what is?LOL

Yes, Birdie.. I have seen women LOL I see a smoking hot one in the mirror everyday Tongue
Well.. all I can say is a woman should never expect a man to compliment her.. most of them will lie to her face ..! Dress up to look pretty for yourself! If you don't think you look pretty, you won't believe it even if others tell you! LOL

I agree about never having anything to wear though.. it's so ridiculous! LOL 
But I do believe in saving.. I live off a measly student stipend so I have to save and resist the temptation to go out and buy clothes when I am depressed! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BirdieNumNum-Aarya-ANNMT.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index