Why are men so complicated? - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _Angie_

That can actually be quite a nightmarish experience , enough to make the poor guy/gal swear off driving for the rest of his life πŸ˜† Once you are on the road you have to get into the flow , all rules be damned ! One way or other he will be closer to attaining Nirvana πŸ˜†

now this is where physics comes in so handy.πŸ˜› Just go with the flow... the path of least resistance. If no one thinks and drives, don't think. Just drive.πŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

now this is where physics comes in so handy.πŸ˜› Just go with the flow... the path of least resistance. If no one thinks and drives, don't think. Just drive.πŸ˜†

Thats the only way to get going , the moment you start to think one may freeze on the spot with all that honking going on πŸ˜†
Mishe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think both women and men are complicated. I personally don't find women so complicated because I have a lot of close female friends and so I can understand them, predict their actions, how they think etc. I find it much harder to read a guy though but I believe it's because of the lack of male close friends I have. All in all, I reckon both genders are complicated but the difficulty in understanding them decrease as you become closer to a particular gender, if that makes sense πŸ˜ƒ 
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Yeah.. and if you want to change a man's mind, promise him sex eh πŸ˜† --πŸ˜† 

But did you just notice what you said.. πŸ˜› you said in order to change a woman's mind, agree with her .. so doesn't that mean the woman actually made you change your mind..or made you pretend to change your mind.. either way, she got you to do what she wanted .. 
its true that,women have a long,endless list for man to please them ....πŸ˜†utna time kidhar hey ji lol πŸ˜†
booyeah.. charm works every time! πŸ˜‰  --πŸ˜ƒ

Some ppl call them Backside drivers

Edited by Prometeus - 11 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prometeus

Some ppl call them Backside drivers

McNinja thumbnail

Give them good food, good sex, and flutter your eyes every now and then..and they'll express whatever damn feeling you want them to. 

Simple. 

Keep a belan handy incase they start to astray from the line. πŸ˜†
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

Give them good food, good sex, and flutter your eyes every now and then..and they'll express whatever damn feeling you want them to. 

Simple. 

Keep a belan handy incase they start to astray from the line. πŸ˜†

true. i also think we guys get an unfair rap for being too complicated. We're creatures with very simple needs.πŸ˜› here's how-:

i am hungry means i am hungry;
i am sleepy means i am sleepy;
i am tired means i am tired;
nice dress means nice cleavage;
i love you means let's have sex;
i am bored means can we have sex now;
may i have this dance means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i call you sometime means i'd like to have sex with you;
do you want to go to a movie means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i take you out to dinner means i'd like to have sex with you;

now how hard is that to figure out? really!πŸ˜†

McNinja thumbnail

true. i also think we guys get an unfair rap for being too complicated. We're creatures with very simple needs.πŸ˜› here's how-:

i am hungry means i am hungry;
i am sleepy means i am sleepy;
i am tired means i am tired;
nice dress means nice cleavage;
i love you means let's have sex;
i am bored means can we have sex now;
may i have this dance means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i call you sometime means i'd like to have sex with you;
do you want to go to a movie means i'd like to have sex with you;
can i take you out to dinner means i'd like to have sex with you;

now how hard is that to figure out? really!πŸ˜†

Truer words have never been spoken Birdie πŸ˜†

Men are indeed simple creatures and just like some basic TLC. Women like TLC pumped with steroids and raging hormones. There needs to be a happy medium between the two πŸ˜†
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

Truer words have never been spoken Birdie πŸ˜†

Men are indeed simple creatures and just like some basic TLC. Women like TLC pumped with steroids and raging hormones. There needs to be a happy medium between the two πŸ˜†

i know. There has to be a happy medium. The importance of the porridge being just right can never be underestimated.πŸ˜†

when it comes to women at least, men have a very simple way of thinking and a few adjectives/ phrases cover them all- clingy, hot, cold, cool, spaced out, great in bed, frigid, great in the kitchen, mistress material, excellent wife material, bitchy, lady-like, passionate, womanly, alluring, demanding, time-pass, one night stand, someone to take on a honeymoon etc..Men are looking for these qualities, and they don't necessarily have to be all in one womanπŸ˜† 

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lol but that must be a study done by women...  doing what they do best, bitching about menπŸ˜†

fine, women might be honest and transparent, but isn't there a bitchy, back-biting quality about them that make them so much more complicated?πŸ˜†

Much of what women do is a test of some sorts with a 99% failure rate: most men don't have a chance so we end up grade curving (heavily) then bitching about it at them for the rest of their lives. πŸ˜†