Debate Mansion

Why are men so complicated? - Page 6

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Yes most men do help around the house, after a few yellings from the wife 😆

Actually that's not true.. there are some men who do help willingly .. the ones who believe in 50-50 .. wife does the cooking, so that means least I should do is to clean and wash the dishes! Few in number, yes, but they are there! 

Basically most men and women are pretty much the same.
Often men will find an excuse to either go out and drink or play some games during the weekends !

One of my friends wife loves to play some kind of a gambling game like cards ( except the Chinese call it Mah Jong), little plastic squarish cubes with pictures on them. She plays pretty late in the night.

@Bold.. yes.. they are.. 
I remember reading that Men are from Mars book and after a few pages I realized it was a load of crap! Not all men are the same, not all women are the same .. and if you think about it.. men and women are a lot similar than they are different.. just you need to find the right ones to be with .. ones that complement you! 
Geez.. that last line was corny. I blame my cold medicine! ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

@Bold.. yes.. they are.. 
I remember reading that Men are from Mars book and after a few pages I realized it was a load of crap! Not all men are the same, not all women are the same .. and if you think about it.. men and women are a lot similar than they are different.. just you need to find the right ones to be with .. ones that complement you! 
Geez.. that last line was corny. I blame my cold medicine! ðŸ˜³

Traditionally men are often looked at as providers for the family and women were given the role of domestic chores. These days with some women earning much more, the men sometimes play the role of staying at home or working part-time so that they can help in other domestic matters.

But I can't see any reason why any man or woman would volunteer to stay back at home and do all the daily chores. For this I think they should be fully rewarded.

But I believe ladies have pretty strong maternal instinct and most would sacrifice a lot of their time to raise a child. Of course sadly, there are some extreme cases of kids being abandoned by parents.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

I totally agree with you..They are way too inexpressive...I dont expect them to do public display of affection cause I hate it when people does that. But some of them are way too inexpressive and thats just bizzare..Its difficult to understand them.

yeah, it's bad when men are too expressive. And it's bad when they are inexpressive. We get it.😆 It's the goldilocks syndrome i think. Porridge cant be too hot and it cant be too cold. Porridge has to be just right, no?😆 Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.😆
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

yeah, it's bad when men are too expressive. And it's bad when they are inexpressive. We get it.😆 It's the goldilocks syndrome i think. Porridge cant be too hot and it cant be too cold. Porridge has to be just right, no?😆 Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.😆

There , you see how easy it is to understand women 😆
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Of course, when the woman expects the guy to express well, what she is really saying is he has to just agree with her.😆

Tell me the truth, Birdie.. are you psychic? ðŸ˜²

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Angie_

There , you see how easy it is to understand women 😆

yeah, it's simple. Men just have to carry a RANDOM oxford dictionary- to translate what she says to what she means.😆 Like when she says to be romantic and turn off the lights, she's really saying she has flabby thighs. Or when she says she is not upset, she's really saying she is upset and it's a moron who doesn't get it. Or when she asks the man to do whatever he wants, she means to say he'll pay for it later. Now how hard is that to figure out?😆
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

Tell me the truth, Birdie.. are you psychic? ðŸ˜²

no no, nothing like that. One just have to immerse oneself in irrational thinking and one can figure out what she's thinking.😆

it's like how one would teach a westerner to drive on indian roads. Best advice would be to think like an indian. Just drive like she's playing nintendo and she'll be fine.😆 ok, but the trick here is to think like an indian. easier said than done.😆
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 11 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I still believe it is harder for a man to live without a woman than for a woman to live without a man.

_Angie_ thumbnail

yeah, it's simple. Men just have to carry a RANDOM oxford dictionary- to translate what she says to what she means.😆 Like when she says to be romantic and turn off the lights, she's really saying she has flabby thighs. Or when she says she is not upset, she's really saying she is upset and it's a moron who doesn't get it. Or when she asks the man to do whatever he wants, she means to say he'll pay for it later. Now how hard is that to figure out?😆

Not hard at all ðŸ˜†   just pray for some luck in picking up the right option when you get   the reply  "Nothing" which can mean absolutely anything 😆 
_Angie_ thumbnail

no no, nothing like that. One just have to immerse oneself in irrational thinking and one can figure out what she's thinking.😆

it's like how one would teach a westerner to drive on indian roads. Best advice would be to think like an indian. Just drive like she's playing nintendo and she'll be fine.😆 ok, but the trick here is to think like an indian. easier said than done.😆

That can actually be quite a nightmarish experience , enough to make the poor guy/gal swear off driving for the rest of his life 😆 Once you are on the road you have to get into the flow , all rules be damned ! One way or other he will be closer to attaining Nirvana 😆