Varun- and his different sides

FarahNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
👏Okay I was thinking about making a topic on varun and the different sides he has played so far in BFF!! I love each and everyone off them ❤️

Enemy who wants revenge from his friends for betraying him⭐️ did an awesome job
A friend👏 he is not only an amazing friend to Sanju but to his whole group 👏
As a Boyfriend- he might have liked Sanju but he never treated Ella Wrong 👏

As a lover- I love love this side of his, specially when he feels in competition for sanju's attention and gets jealousy ⭐️👏

As a brother- he is so sweet, while he understand his sis, he helps her understand some right things too👏

As a student- so responsible and focused ⭐️

Your awesome in every way Varun, keep it up love <3

And Lastly- as a ( Annoyed-Embrassed-Confused person towards Pammi- hella FUnNY!! * Yaha to full love story ki bale bale* varun: * Jo Belkul Flop Honi Wali Hai LOOOL 🤣😆

Lastly I'd like to say he needs to stop proving himself to Sanju and her BFF's it's enough, I hate that he has too do it over and over.🤢😡

Anyways leave your opinion and comments below 
Much love 
Farah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree the different shades of varun was worth a watch
he has been super perfect alwaysss
Mac -varun-pammi combo iss epic :p I love varun's expression wen pammi is around lol
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the way his character is written out when he returns. First he threatens Vinni-ella, then pulls back, and then tries hard to be friends with Sanju (less so Vinilla), then tries hard to organise an event, the debate (which had a rather tame end with his statement) and then finally, he saves his batch from suspension. He isn't trying hard to stalk Sanju, but do something for himself. I like that. Let's hope his character continues this way, and doesn't get obsessed like that stalker.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome possst!!!!! i really like dis diffrnt shades of varun!!!!! he is possesve for sanju bt still he was cncrned abt prthvi (wen prtvi was bleeding),he saved bffs on their 1st day of clge!! andd all the points which u mentioned i totally agree wit daat!!!!!!!! andd yaa bffs always blames varun for everythng,dis should stop!!! varun was nt guilty for evrythng ella was equally guilty!!!!!! and lastlyy varun's love for sanu iss jstt awesomee!!!!!!!
p.s- lovee thse funny expressions of varun wen pammi is aroundd,bechara!!!!!!!
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia.raha

andd yaa bffs always blames varun for everythng,dis should stop!!! varun was nt guilty for evrythng ella was equally guilty!!!!!!

Exactly. The BFF's hate for Varun is very disturbing. I mean, he's tried really hard to move on and start a new chapter in his life, and he's no stalker, but a responsible student who helped out in an important college activity- but Sanju thinks of him as a creep. Luckily, he's turned Mak over to his side (although it's partly because of him saving the batch, and partly because Mak wants to prove a point to Ella), so maybe things will get better for Varun.
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome and amazing post...
Have always loved all the sides of Varun...
Thanks for sharing...