India-Forums

Varun- and his different sides

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
ClapOkay I was thinking about making a topic on varun and the different sides he has played so far in BFF!! I love each and everyone off them Heart

Enemy who wants revenge from his friends for betraying himStar did an awesome job
A friendClap he is not only an amazing friend to Sanju but to his whole group Clap
As a Boyfriend- he might have liked Sanju but he never treated Ella Wrong Clap

As a lover- I love love this side of his, specially when he feels in competition for sanju's attention and gets jealousy OuchStarClap

As a brother- he is so sweet, while he understand his sis, he helps her understand some right things tooClap

As a student- so responsible and focused Star

Your awesome in every way Varun, keep it up love <3

And Lastly- as a ( Annoyed-Embrassed-Confused person towards Pammi- hella FUnNY!! * Yaha to full love story ki bale bale* varun: * Jo Belkul Flop Honi Wali Hai LOOOL ROFLLOL

Lastly I'd like to say he needs to stop proving himself to Sanju and her BFF's it's enough, I hate that he has too do it over and over.DeadAngry

Anyways leave your opinion and comments below 
Much love 
Farah

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3Shivanee28Neha.sidHudaakroshnithedivashanaya_shanuArjun_MforeverlazyTriShaktiKriyanshHR-DMG4lifepia.raha

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I totally agree the different shades of varun was worth a watch
he has been super perfect alwaysss
Mac -varun-pammi combo iss epic :p I love varun's expression wen pammi is around lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_41FarahNoori

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I like the way his character is written out when he returns. First he threatens Vinni-ella, then pulls back, and then tries hard to be friends with Sanju (less so Vinilla), then tries hard to organise an event, the debate (which had a rather tame end with his statement) and then finally, he saves his batch from suspension. He isn't trying hard to stalk Sanju, but do something for himself. I like that. Let's hope his character continues this way, and doesn't get obsessed like that stalker.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
awesome possst!!!!! i really like dis diffrnt shades of varun!!!!! he is possesve for sanju bt still he was cncrned abt prthvi (wen prtvi was bleeding),he saved bffs on their 1st day of clge!! andd all the points which u mentioned i totally agree wit daat!!!!!!!! andd yaa bffs always blames varun for everythng,dis should stop!!! varun was nt guilty for evrythng ella was equally guilty!!!!!! and lastlyy varun's love for sanu iss jstt awesomee!!!!!!!
p.s- lovee thse funny expressions of varun wen pammi is aroundd,bechara!!!!!!!

FarahNoori

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

andd yaa bffs always blames varun for everythng,dis should stop!!! varun was nt guilty for evrythng ella was equally guilty!!!!!!
Exactly. The BFF's hate for Varun is very disturbing. I mean, he's tried really hard to move on and start a new chapter in his life, and he's no stalker, but a responsible student who helped out in an important college activity- but Sanju thinks of him as a creep. Luckily, he's turned Mak over to his side (although it's partly because of him saving the batch, and partly because Mak wants to prove a point to Ella), so maybe things will get better for Varun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooripia.raha

.HookandHybrid. IF-Rockerz
.HookandHybrid.
.HookandHybrid.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Awesome and amazing post...
Have always loved all the sides of Varun...
Thanks for sharing...

FarahNoori

FarahNoori Senior Member
FarahNoori
FarahNoori

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Your most welcome <3

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top