India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Trina's Top 10: 9th April 2013

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Here's my top ten for tonight's episode.  Thanks for taking the time to comment!

1.  When Yash's mom predicts Saras will leave Kumud like his father left Dugba, and Dugba replies "He is not following his father but his real mother." 

2.  "Is that the only reason you saved me?"  When Saras asks Kumud why she saved him and she replies "No" to him.  Well, at least the K girl is being honest with him for once. 

3.  Saras in a light blue UB and UT shirt, totally hot. 

4.  Saras and Kumud in front of the temple praying, Saras watching Kumud intently.  Hawww.

5.  "My heart is at ease just by being with you again."  When Saras thinks this to himself as he stands by Kumud quietly. 

6. "We are the ones who build a relationship, and we are the ones who leave them incomplete too."  Kumud's clever answer when Saras laments that he rejects relationships because they give only pain. 

7. "I am all fresh after seeing such a beautiful thing today.  Mein koi cheez nahin."  The condescending manner in which Guman refers to Kumud as a "thing" of beauty and the half smirk that Kumud gives as she replies that she is not a thing.  The way the princess smartly handles the ice queen is something I felt really stood out in the episode.  She's got plenty of her dad in her. 

8.  Number seven again.

9.  When Dugba tries to feed Saras and he is forced to eat the molasses from Guman's hand but later touches Dugba's feet as a gesture of respect.  Guman's surprised expression when he does. 

10.  Gautam in white UB and UT shirt in the precap.  Looking oh so fine.      

Star of the episode:  Kumud. 

Scene of the episode:  Def in front of the temple.   

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

saahasarawakjennylives85soapfreak13kari_1..Rapunzel...-sumaiya-zooni.blueHydroxyGroupShellJAhunnybunchTish_AniShanUlasswathi_swaronNestleToulouse

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Trins the epi was freaking awesome... Everyone is dng fab job.. Loved mandir wala scene Gautam n Jen r always brilliant...last scene was d perfect ending.. Gooman's expressions were worth watchng aftr d KS dialouge..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1trina_saras

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Trins the epi was freaking awesome... Everyone is dng fab job.. Loved mandir wala scene Gautam n Jen r always brilliant...last scene was d perfect ending.. Gooman's expressions were worth watchng aftr d KS dialouge..

I agree Anki!  Yes the last scene was the best end, loved when Guman burned her hand hehe. 
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
yes love ur top ten ...specially Saras dailogue ...i am at peace when i am with u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

praava Senior Member

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1trina_saras

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Awesome post Trinz !! Hug Those were my top 10 too ! TongueEmbarrassed Btw I'm Abhinaya! Embarrassed You can call me Abhi ! Big smileEmbarrassed

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 April 2013 at 12:41am

trina_saras

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Lovely post!
The episode was a total hit.

trina_saras

..Rapunzel... Goldie
..Rapunzel...
..Rapunzel...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
loved ur post

trina_saras

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index