Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

..At The Brink Of Reuniting..

Angel-Jot. IF-Veteran Member
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I just want to ram my head against the wall in frustration. I understand that Raji only wants Bani to be happy and I want SohNi jut as bad but.. unknowingly.. she's created a bigger problem between the two families.

If Amreek [anyone think he's pretty good looking? LOL] and Raji get married, Desho will see the 'uss passe wale' living her dream which will make the situation worse. She won't be able to digest the fact that her daughter was about to get it all but by calling the other family over, that slipped out of their hands as well just like it had in the past. -__-

But the most important question is.. are we gonna get to see Raji married? Shocked That excites me.. kinda. Big smile

-Jot.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kailash11beinglovednazbanstelaraprincess1IndigoBluesmango-frostNikki_Titli-Swetha-

gapgirl Senior Member
gapgirl
gapgirl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I adore Rajji - feel like I could totally be friends with her, so I am happy for her. Plus, Bani's kismat is with Sohum, so it's all good.

But it surely doesn't help with the rift between the families...I wish they would just sort it out like adults. The reason for the rift seems so inconsequential in a way that I just think they should sort it out. As it is, the bros want to see each other and even Rajji's mum is nice...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

beinglovedstelaraprincess1Angel-Jot.mango-frostNikki_Titli-Swetha-

mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
desho will curse her own self for inviting "uss passe wale"...and she will blame rajji for all this, after mami tells her she saw rajji on the terrace with amreek...

i dont mind the rajji-amreek pair actually...thought i was rooting for rajji-ghuggi, but amreek and rajji look cute together too LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beinglovedstelaraprincess1Angel-Jot.Nikki_Titli-Swetha-

stelara Goldie
stelara
stelara

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Last day seeing  amreek nd rajji together mami's blood is going to boil and sure she will use desho against rajji's fam ..bt now im in great feeling of, is it affect both sisters loving bond ??D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Nikki_Titli

nazban Goldie
nazban
nazban

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Agreed by saying yes rajji hs added to d rift ..albeit unintentionally..now dt she wil b married off..surely desho wil loose it big tym and honestly any mother wud in such a scenario..

However wat hs me worried is if rajji leaves d village den bani wil loose her best frend n confidante and her biggest supporter..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1Angel-Jot.

princess1 IF-Rockerz
princess1
princess1

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
exactly my question ---

That was biggest jolt of DESHO -- Self centered - Selfish woman life...Who wants everyone dancing on her tunes and dreams...she is getting jhatka after jhatka ...becuase of her nature...
Other hand...Rajjo's family is nice and understandable they know when to keep quite and trying to solve the issue...
But DESHO is too much ...except her Husband and Bani --- all seems to me have DESHO effect...
well RAJJo Speaking her mind out...Bani lacks this...she is simple shy --cry baby...
Rajjo is cry baby concerned...but get over it right away and try to do what  unintentionally and promptly without concerning of side effects...i pity on her...that she get scolded and ended up with nice rishta lolz...anyway --- Rajjo and Amreek -- Rishta --how it unfolded ---as She also doing this rishta of unwillingness -- She herself said ----that Taiya ji has first time asked from her something...I do not think she will go against... :( let's see how story unfold...I am concern about this silent mode of BANI and SOHAM ---  ( Oh god ---what Soham is thinking ----that he applied to VISA and go for proposal and DESHO accept --- NO WAY lolz...) EVEN if he gets visa---he still remain working under Bani's father...DESHO HAS DREAMt OF NRI Boy for BANI ---- Not SOHAM _ DESI NRI-------future story is also interesting...I can see of 50 % of chance of BANI MARRIED of NRI GUY and had bad experience and not able to telll DESHO thinking DESHO will be hurt and get abusive Husband lolz...and after so many years she managed to Escape -----and HERE SOHAM --- DEVDAS MODE... will after some hurdles ended up together...
( that is what my future prediction of story  for BANI )

Rajjo -- ofcourse have nice life --- She is happy go lucky character...-- So there is no single issue ---but her concern for BANI will be make some marriage hurdles for her...but ALL izz WELL...

This WALL of SEPARATION WIll never -----joint ---till BANI GET MARRIED TO NRI GUY ----

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index