Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArSh FF Eternal Love/link for 2nd thread/PG 151 (Page 67)

AmmyLovesShona IF-Dazzler
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjucool

amazing update
loved it...

thanks

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Such a cute and funfilled update

So finally its out why did Abhimanyu want to kidnap Shilpa

lets see how this unfolds now ..Thanks for the PM :)

thanks dear i am glad you like the part
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveArsh

Update plss
soon updating
KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Ab is ko bhi update kar hi do Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShforever06

Ab is ko bhi update kar hi do Wink
just 2 minutes

KaShforever06

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Big thanks to all of you 102 likes i cant believe now my this ff is also running same as my you and me love you guys you are just best this is first time i got 102 likes on Eternal love part please always keep your support with now here is part i hope you will love it.

Have a look on new Banner 

credit goes to (-KaShti-) who made this beautiful banner

Part 4 

It was morning time when Armaan woke up and got ready, he was about to go at office but suddenly he remembered Dhanno' he was confused what he should do now he can't leave her alone here if she runs away' no he has to stay here but what about office' he thought and took of his cell from the pocket and called Rahul

Armaan: hey Armaan here can you please manage all office work alone for few days until that Shilpa is here with me'

On another side: no worries Armaan you handle her I will make sure everything is fine at office don't worry about here'

Armaan smiled: thanks a lot Rahul

On another side Rahul: by the way what is happening there is she troubling you lot

Armaan smirked: troubling to me no ways I think she is still sleeping'anyways bye' I'll talk to you later. As he said his words phone got disconnect and he kept in his pocket

Armaan was about to have breakfast when he thought' what Shilpa must me doing is she in her room' he walked towards her room he knocked the door several times but no response was coming he got worried and soon he noticed lock was open he opened the door

Armaan entered in and saw Shilpa who was in her bathrobe' and was drying her hairs with towel standing in front of mirror.

First he was stunned but next his gaze fall on her wet body he stared at her bottom to top her creamy white legs where visible cause bathrobe was short he didn't knew why he was being attracted to her since he had met her why the hell is happening this he thought cause it was being more difficult to live in house with her, he zoomed his gaze and noticed her body was shining cause water drops on her body he started walking towards her in daze he couldn't understand what he was doing he stood behind her and Shilpa saw his reflection in mirror and she immediately turned to him

Shilpa: What are you doing here?

She was shocked to see that he was not at all responding back he was just gazing at her with desired gaze.

He moved close to her and she shivered for a minute as well as was scared she thought what he was up to do.

He was walking towards her and she was stepping back with horrified expressions.

Suddenly her leg slipped and she was about fall on the floor, but Armaan was fast so he held her from her waist she looked at him and he was also looking at her, they both couldn't blink their eyes she was so close to him that Armaan could feel her breath on his neck, he didn't knew why his body was reacting very different when he is so close to her desires were firming inside him whenever she was close to him he always forget everything and just wanted her in his arms'

Shilpa looked away as she saw he was continuously staring at her

She cleared her throat and spoke: Are you in mood to leave me Armaan'

He smiled hearing her words he never felt his name so nice but today when he heard from her mouth it felt like something was very different in his name suddenly he started loving to hear his name from her mouth.

She was confused he was not even in mood to leave so she used her full strength and pulled him back

He was completely shocked what he was doing he couldn't believe himself'

Shilpa: leave from here right now,

He immediately walked out from the room

Armaan sat on sofa he brushed his hairs up with his both palms and thought: what the hell I was doing with her, why can't I keep control on myself; he remembered Shilpa's face and closed his eyes while shaking his head.

After getting ready Shilpa came in living room with anger, she saw Armaan was sitting on sofa she walked towards him

Shilpa: how dare you entered in my room

He glanced at her and started staring she was looking so beautiful in black jeans and red top he couldn't stop staring at her Shilpa took the sofa pillow and hit on his head

Shilpa: come back from your lala land'

Armaan stood up and spoke: what you think you are why you always just keep ordering'

Shilpa: why did you come in my room don't you have manners first to knock the door

Armaan moved close to her and spoke: first of all this is my house wherever I want I can go ok and second I knocked but what can I do if you are deaf

She widened her eyes and opened her mouth: how dare you call me deaf

Armaan pulled her in his arms and placing his hand on her waist and spoke: do you want to see what I dare to do with you'

She was looking into his eyes she couldn't understand what was so special in his blues why she only wants to loose herself in his blues.

Shilpa: leave me'

Armaan smiled and spoke: if I don't than what

Shilpa looked away and tried to free herself but couldn't he pull her closer and press his body tightly with hers.

Armaan: try it again; he was looking in her green gazes,

She stepped her foot on his leg he hissed in pain and left her

She gave fake smile and spoke: that's better stay at least two feet away from me

She went near table and took the glass of water she drank it water

Shilpa glanced at Armaan and spoke: Armaan just give me my cell I want to call my friend to inform that I am fine'

Armaan smiled and spoke: so you still have not believed that you have been kidnapped

Shilpa spoke in anger: hey you so called kidnaper look just give me my cell Anjali must be worried

Armaan spoke firmly: that's what I want darling you're all family members should be worried'

Shilpa walked towards him and spoke: fine than forget your money which you are going to get from my kidnapping' actually I was just being nice with you' I thought you need some money so I should help you' but not anymore I will soon be out of here this is my challenge to you'

Armaan rubbed his finger on his ear and spoke: have you finished my ears are paining'

Shilpa firmed in anger and walked towards her room

Shilpa sat on bed and thought now not anymore she has to be out of here she can't live like this she came India to visit beautiful places but here she is again back to her earlier life.

Armaan on his cell: I have done your work so now tell me where is Druv'

On another side: don't worry Armaan he is safe with me and how you did this I mean how did you kidnapped her so easily'

Armaan: that's none of your business just tell me what to do now'

On another side: nothing she has to stay with you for some days until I call her dad'

Armaan: fine' as he said he disconnected the call.

He turned and saw Rahul who was standing on the door of his room            

Rahul walked towards: I never thought you will do such a cheap thing Armaan you are going to handed that innocent girl to that bas***d Abhimanyu'

Armaan smirked and spoke: who told you I am going to this' Rahul was confused

Rahul: what just clear it what you are planning'

Armaan: I am not going to give Shilpa to him'I have hired investigator who will find out where is Druv and soon he will be with me and after that I'll make sure that she goes back to London'back to her family'

Rahul spoke firmly: than why you kidnapped her'

Armaan: that time there was no choice' I had to do'cause at least Abhimanyu should know that she is with me'

Rahul: but what about her family when they will find out that she has been kidnapped

Armaan: no they are not going to find out so soon at least one week because Abhimanyu is going to call Shashank Malhotra next week he stupid wants to scare him' so now I have one week to find Druv'yeah but her family will be scared'

Rahul: why

Armaan: cause that Dhanno has ran from her house and then she has come to India

Rahul widened his eyes: what but why'

Armaan rolled his eyes: I don't know why'

Rahul smiled and spoke: you know you are just too smart so now handle that crazy girl for some days'

Armaan smilingly spoke: yeah she is completely crazy you know in the morning'"in between he stopped and remembered beautiful moment of bedroom, he shook his head and spoke: in the morning she has challenged me that she is going to run away how stupid of her'

Rahul: I think she will definitely try to run from here be careful' bye as he said he walked out'

Shilpa jumped out from window as usual her favorite place of running and now she was in compound of house she was finding the main gate to go out from here and finally she found and ran towards gate.

Suddenly Armaan's gaze fall on her he was standing in Balcony he smiled seeing her he folded his both hands on his chest and started to watch her carefully, what she was up to.

Shilpa saw that gate was locked she cursed Armaan" idiot what he thinks that I can't jump from here" she tried to climb but when she touched the gate she immediately backed off, and Armaan let out big laugh, she was shocked to notice that here security systems were attached if she will touch to gate she will get currents. She firmed in anger and walked inside the house.

Armaan stood on the door and spoke: what happen Dhanno you didn't ran from here

She glanced at him in anger as he walked inside the room.

Shilpa stood up and from the bed and spoke: look you just shut your mouth ok

Armaan smiled looking away again he glanced at her and spoke: look you don't have to stay more days here ok so please don't get hyper'

Shilpa: why'she was looking in his eyes

He started coming closer and spoke: do you really want to know, Shilpa widened her eyes and stepped back she remembered whenever he ask this question always does something wrong she remembered last time she asked him and he kissed her what he will do today, she rolled her eyes.

Shilpa: no I don't want to know'. And stay back" she moved him back keeping her hand on his chest" how many times I have to tell you'.

Shilpa: If you want I should stay here you have to do one thing, she spoke folding her hands on her chest

Armaan kept his palms in his pockets and spoke: what now

Shilpa: I miss my shaopao' I don't think I can live without him anymore bring him to me'

Armaan rolled his eyes and licked his lips: ok fine so Shaopao' is the reason why you ran from your house so now where will I get him

Shilpa was confused: what you are getting me wrong that is the not reason why I came here in Shimla

Armaan: fine' then who the hell he is

Shilpa: he is my dog and you will get him in my house

Armaan widened his eyes he couldn't believe what she said right now is she had lost her mind what she is asking me to do'

Armaan: you know you are mad you want me to go in your house and bring that bloody shaopao to you'

She opened her mouth and widened her eyes she thought" how dare he called her shaopao bloody

Shilpa shouted: you kidnapped me right now you also have to kidnap Shaopao'

Armaan: do I look you like a dog grabber'

Shilpa: let me see, she placed her hand on his chin and moved his head here and there. She realized that how handsome his looks were definitely he don't look like a dog grabber

Shilpa: no'

Armaan rubbed his forehead and spoke: ok my head is paining cause of your nonsense you also have a sleep and let me also have a sleep for sometime

As he said his words he walked out from room, Shilpa was also feeing very tired so she also went to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Precap: Shashank: who must be there to take care of her'?

Armaan picked her in his arms and straight took her inside the room

Shashank: what if someone does something wrong with her'

Armaan touched his forehead with hers, she closed her eyes

Armaan: you know how beautiful you are'

--------------------------------

Please Dont forget pressing like button and doing comments

Also Updated 

ArSh FF You and Me Part 17

Edited by AmmyLovesShona - 20 April 2013 at 5:16pm

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19gunu786jaspreet12crazyneha.0807peachgirlPoorvaArorapreetpallldreamygirl_95suganya91achha67me_ashasweetkajenluv_sucksnimkobhambariGurpreet16sanjana24soty24unnati_guptadestinationnpulu1995arsh_eternal_ujioraNihsonkunabzgodisgr8shami810swarobi1Access_DeniedShre28sasyakrazy4kashprincessrashidacuteshilpaakshadAR-kashdivi1octlovvblue_lotus22LoveArsh.Mannat.kriti094SacredLovearshi_sunshineMyAnastasia18Gudduluvs7APKChamakChallo91LilAppleLiveLaughLove..Rishita.SIholicrads73937Lekshmic7KaShforever06m4manjuakshiankitaangel_smilymoonlight2630vidu87blessed4aTTiTude_dIvASony_1234anjucoolmanikkameow23sammy4uzhasan2Pumpkinnojaswi_kajenwajiha-1suwinkiran_ratifantesyAMMY12MSN_Vanny..sweetchilly..Mon_trRoxxy47hangokcool_srivarsha2KDrisingsea101Naz_nisardmegha--Ayesha--freya123drunkiiebabemandy15ASR6262crazyskyJyo_KsgKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmonikasethronojoy_riaLaddoo.Phaddooteenorchiddumas-Xpress-Trouble.neha-rockss

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
owww just great,
happy to read that he will not give shilpa to abhimanyu..
love the part when she looked and noticed how handsome he is ..
and about the precap just perfect, looked really excited...

AmmyLovesShona

KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Res...

Loved the update yar... 
Armaan is super smart... hmmm interesting he hired investigator to find his bro... 
Wow!!! He is not going to hand Shilpa over to Abhimanyu that's cool... 
Wonder if he'll be able to give her back to her family.. 
He is falling for her and She is falling for him too... 
hahaha Shilpa is so crazy she wants him to kidnap Shawpao.. 
Wonder if he is going to do it... 
Rahul is so cool and is good help to Armaan.. 
Precap.. wow!!! So Shukshank is going to find out.. 
He is so wrong his daughter is being treated like a Princess.. 
And being loved like no one has ever loved her.. 
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon

Edited by KaShforever06 - 20 April 2013 at 6:18pm

AmmyLovesShona

Go to top