Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArSh FF Eternal Love/link for 2nd thread/PG 151 (Page 103)

KaShforever06 IF-Dazzler
KaShforever06
KaShforever06

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmmyLovesShona

Originally posted by KaShforever06

Congo completing 100 pages 
Now please updateee

Thank you and Soon I'll update

We'll be waiting.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona IF-Dazzler
AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
                                              Part 6

In the early morning Shilpa woke up got ready and walked downstairs she saw Armaan was talking to somebody on his cell she walked towards him

Shilpa: Armaan

Armaan cut off his call and glanced at her

Shilpa spoke placing her both palms on her waist: I want to go out

Armaan rolled his eyes and spoke: are you fine

She smiled and spoke: yeah I am perfectly fine I just want to go out I am bored here

Armaan shook his head and was about to go when she spoke: I have not come here to India to be locked in this house ok

Armaan turned his face to her and spoke: just go and have a good sleep for sometime

She walked towards him and spoke: no I want to go out right now or you take me out or not

Armaan folded his hands on his chest and spoke: if I don't than what

Shilpa firmed in anger and spoke: do you really want to know, Armaan glared at her

Armaan: yup I want to know what your small brain can think to do

Shilpa smiled and walked towards table where his laptop was kept she took the laptop in her hand and spoke: what if I throw this down on the floor

Armaan was about to walk towards her when she showed her finger to him

Shilpa: don't you dare to come close I'll break this

Armaan stopped and spoke: look Shilpa I can't take you out

Shilpa: yes you can

They both were staring at each other with attitude expressions

Suddenly Armaan's cell rang and he spoke: wait a minute we'll continue and don't you dare to throw my laptop

Armaan attended the call and it was Rahul on another side

On another side: Armaan Muskaan is back and in two days we have decided to get married

Armaan smiled and spoke: that's very nice news Rahul

On another side: yeah it is and you have to come look Armaan I know the situation is not nice for you but please we know Abhimanyu right he doesn't have guts to do anything to Druv

Armaan: yeah I know man ok fine I'll come bye as he said his words he cut off the call and looked at Shilpa who was still standing taking laptop in her hand

Armaan: look Shilpa I can't take you out why don't you understand you have been kidnapped

Shilpa gave him fake smile and spoke: huh kidnapped I don't think so ok, now are you going to take me out or I should break this

Armaan: ok fine I'll take you out but after two days I am going out for two days

Shilpa firmed in anger and spoke: no… anyways where you are going

Armaan closed his eyes again opened it and spoke: for a wedding of my friend I am going back to Shimla

Shilpa was too excited after hearing that she spoke: wao Indian wedding I want to go please take me there please

Armaan was stunned and thought: now how he can take her there if anybody found out who she is than

Breaking his thoughts Shilpa spoke: look no one knows me here and please trust me I'll not run away it's my promise to you please take me there or I will break your laptop

Armaan showed his hand to her and spoke: ok fine you will come with now just keep that laptop on the table

She smiled and kept it on the table she walked towards him and spoke: ok I'll pack my stuff as she said her words she walked upstairs happily

Armaan thought: damn now I have to handle her at wedding also…

Shilpa came out from the house taking her bag in her hands she saw Armaan was sitting in the car she looked around and was happy to see the beautiful view she thought finally she is out from here and she will go to Shimla wao…

She sat in the car and spoke: common let's go Armaan looked at her and noticed that she was too happy today maybe she is going out from her that's why

He looked front started his car and drove out from the compound

The whole journey Shilpa was looking out of window to view the beautiful nature of Shimla finally they both reached at Rahul's home

She noticed that car stopped and spoke: where are we

Armaan looked at her and spoke: at Rahul's home

Shilpa: oh that Rahul your spoon, Armaan snapped at her and she giggled

They both walked inside the house Rahul and some other people welcomed them, Muskaan came there and Armaan hugged her Rahul pulled Armaan back and spoke: enough, Muskaan shook her head and rolled her eyes, Armaan smiled seeing Rahul's possessiveness for Muskaan, Shilpa was just standing there and was watching them

Armaan: congratulations to both of you Muskaan and Rahul smiled to him

Suddenly Muskaan's gaze fall on Shilpa and she asked to Armaan: who is She Armaan

Armaan looked at Shilpa and was confused what to say about her but suddenly Rahul spoke: She is Shilpa Armaan's friend

Armaan looked at Rahul who winked at him and Armaan spoke: yeah she is my friend Shilpa was looking at them innocently and she thought she has just came here to enjoy this wedding she walked towards the living room leaving trio stunned she was glancing at beautiful arrangements she never saw this in her whole life she was feeling very nice to join this wedding

Suddenly Rahul's mom saw Shilpa and walked towards her

Rahul's mom: you have came with Armaan right so I hope you enjoy this wedding Shilpa smilingly nodded her head and just loved Rahul's mom the way she was behaving with her she liked it a lot suddenly tear's firmed in her eyes Rahul's mom noticed and asked her: what happen

Shilpa wiped her tears and spoke: nothing just remembered my mom she was same like you

Rahul's mom placed her palm on her cheek and spoke: you know you are such sweet girl as she said her words Shilpa hugged her tightly

And trio smiled after seeing both of them

Shilpa entered inside the room with Muskaan and thought the room is so nice she looked at Muskaan and spoke: thanks for giving me such a nice room

Muskaan smiled and spoke: you are friend of my best friend Armaan we'll treat you same like our family Shilpa now just take a rest for sometime

Shilpa smiled at her and Muskaan walked out

Shilpa sat on the bed and thought about her family she thought she should call them they must be worried after seeing Rahul's family she realized that her dad and bro must be worried for her but she was angry on them cause they were not allowing her to go out but now she was missing them she thought did she was wrong to run away from the house and now she has been kidnapped but what the hell Armaan wants from my family she thought if he had kidnapped me maybe he talked to my dad she should ask him tears firmed in her eyes after realizing that she was wrong to run out from her house and now she is stuck in big problem she stood up and decided to have a talk with Armaan

Shilpa was searching him the whole house finally she found him at terrace she walked towards him and spoke directly: what my dad knows about me

Armaan looked at her confused but he knew she will ask this question she was looking at him and was waiting for an answer but he was silent she again spoke the same words "what my dad knows about me"

Armaan licked his lips and spoke: your dad don't know about your kidnapping

She closed her eyes and took the breath of relief

Shilpa: you are such a nice guy Armaan than why you did this crime to kidnap me

Armaan thought he should tell her about his bro but again thought no cause he has to first find him than he can tell her the truth and she can go back

Armaan was silent so she spoke: who are you Armaan and what you want from me and my family

Armaan looked at her and spoke: you know Armaan Malik with whom your dad wants to do business in India

Shilpa thought and spoke:  yeah I know little bit about him but why the hell you are dragging him in between

He spoke: Armaan Malik, he pointed finger on himself

Shilpa was completely shocked she couldn't believe that she is standing in front of Armaan Malik who is the most famous and richest business man in India she had heard about him from her dad many times

She was standing stunned and Armaan was just staring at her

Shilpa: fine so now just tell me what you want from my dad I am sure you don't want money cause you have enough

Armaan gave fake smile and spoke: that is the thing I can't tell you right now and now stop playing KBC with me and enjoy this wedding

As he said his words he walked away and Shilpa was still shocked

Muskaan entered in Shilpa's room and saw Shilpa was standing near window

Muskaan walked towards her and spoke: hey are you going to be like this at my wedding look at your face you look so pale

Shilpa smiled and spoke: no I am absolutely fine…

Muskaan handed her beautiful dress and spoke: ok common get ready today is my mehndi ceremony

Shilpa looked at dress and spoke: I have many dresses to wear Muskaan no need of this

Muskaan: I know you have but you have to wear this Indian dress believe me you'll look beautiful

Shilpa smiled and agreed to wear that dress

All were down at mehndi function Armaan entered in the hall and was looking dashing in white Shervani all girls were just flat on him and were staring at him he smilingly ignored them and walked towards Rahul who was busy with his friends

Armaan was talking with Rahul when suddenly his gaze fall on Shilpa who was sitting applying mehndi on her palm with Muskaan and was laughing Armaan was completely surprise to see her in Indian dress he thought damn she looks more beautiful in Indian dresses he was just staring at her he couldn't  believe that someone can be so beautiful she was looking just like an angel she was wearing beautiful dark purple lehenga with platinum matching jewelry on her skin her hands were filled with bangles and upon that the mehndi was giving her hands beautiful view he just wanted to kiss her palms and smell her it

Rahul tugged him and brought him back to the world and again they both got busy chatting with friends

Shilpa walked inside Muskaan's room she was here to keep some stuff in the room suddenly her gaze fall on the cell which was kept on the table it was Muskaan's she walked towards table and picked the cell in her hand she remembered the promise" please trust me I'll not run away it's my promise to you"

She closed her eyes and thought something, she opened her eyes and dialed number and placed cell on her ear it was ringing and finally was answered form another side

Shilpa: hello Anjali

Anjali was completely shocked after hearing Shilpa's voice since Shilpa went Anjali was waiting for her to at least make a call

Anjali: where are you Shilpa do you know how much your dad and your bro are worried for you I think I did big mistake to let you run away you didn't even cared to call them

Shilpa's eyes filled with tears after hearing about her bro and dad she felt guilty and thought she was so busy here with Armaan that she didn't even realized what situation must be there

Shilpa: I am sorry Anjali now look I don't have much time to talk just pass message to my dad that I am completely fine and I am in Shimla Suddenly call got disconnect and Shilpa noticed that battery was down "damn" as she turned her expressions turned into horror after seeing Armaan in front of her she thought did he heard conversation

-----------------------------------------

Precap: Armaan entered inside the room he was burning in anger

He picked up Shilpa gripping her upper arm tightly who was siting on the bed

Armaan: how dare you called in your house you broke my trust

---------------------------------

I am very disappointed  with previous part likes there are 103 members and likes only 78 this is not fair but just wanted to tell you guys please bother to hit like button don't you think at least i deserve to know how many people read the part

so please don't forget to press like button and do comments.

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19gunu786jaspreet12saloni.angel15crazyneha.0807kukupipeachgirlpreetpallldreamygirl_95suganya91achha67me_ashanilorinasweetkajenbhambarinimkosweetniksluv_arbubblysifuAccess_DeniedShre28sohailarshinasasyahinal60godisgr8shami810swarobi1unnati_guptadestinationnarsh_eternal_uGurpreet16Nihsonkunabzzarishkhansoty24Pasyakriti094AroraNsakshiAutthra1208arshi_sunshineMyAnastasia18lovvSacredLoveLoveArshHADmishtidivi1octAR-kashprincessrashidakrazy4kashakshadvidu87moonlight2630shinseenspicyheartSony_1234KaShforever06m4manjuLekshmic7rads73937angel_smilyChamakChallo91akshiankitaLiveLaughLove..GudduluvsAsiyamajeed7APKdis_arshiMon_trhangokcool_srivarsha2KDRoxxy47awesomesuwinkiran_ratifantesywajiha-1angullgrl91manikkaPumpkinnojaswi_kajenAMMY12freya123KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetronojoy_riaLaddoo.Phaddooteenorchiddrunkiiebabemandy15crazyskyASR6262Naz_nisardmegha--Ayesha--SHINYSHREYATrouble.neha-rockssdumas-Xpress-

dis_arshi IF-Rockerz
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
nice update
Smile

AmmyLovesShona

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Fab :D
Loved it Heart

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
4 likes and 2 comments this is the thing which i am not liking please don't leave do comments and press like button
hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
ohh nooo,
you cant stop here,
and the precap...
uff pleaseee update sooon ,
i dont think that i cant wait too long for the next part...

great part, hope it doesnt create a big isunderstanding between them...
thanks for pm

AmmyLovesShona

AmmyLovesShona
AmmyLovesShona

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

ohh nooo,
you cant stop here,
and the precap...
uff pleaseee update sooon ,
i dont think that i cant wait too long for the next part...

great part, hope it doesnt create a big isunderstanding between them...
thanks for pm

I'll soon update next part dear I'll not make you wait much
ojaswi_kajen IF-Rockerz
ojaswi_kajen
ojaswi_kajen

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hey awesome update...
Loved it...fab one...
Cont soon...nd thnks for the PM...:)

Go to top