Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi
the up is really good
armaan a workholic man who doesnt wan to waste a single bit of time whereas on the other hand shilpa is totally the opposite she is beautiful childish ,loves to enjoy her life freely 
plz cont soon and pm me
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i so loved the part 1. Its amazinggg. So want to read moreee
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm update.
Cont asap.
Thanx 4 d pm.
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its an awesome ff...you described shilpa beautifully...i love shilpa's this charecter...its like her own charecter...loved  when shilpa said seeing in the mirror..."you are beautiful shilpa"...pm me when ud...
punam
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i know maybe it is too early to want the next update..
but it is so excited to wait...
please try to update soon😳
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: punamluvshilpa

its an awesome ff...you described shilpa beautifully...i love shilpa's this charecter...its like her own charecter...loved  when shilpa said seeing in the mirror..."you are beautiful shilpa"...pm me when ud...

punam

i showed her same like she is in real life and thanks i am glad you loved it
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: hangok

i know maybe it is too early to want the next update..
but it is so excited to wait...
please try to update soon😳

give me 15 minutes you will get update
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi

the up is really good
armaan a workholic man who doesnt wan to waste a single bit of time whereas on the other hand shilpa is totally the opposite she is beautiful childish ,loves to enjoy her life freely 
plz cont soon and pm me

thanks for such a lovely comment
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
                                           Part 2

Armaan walked in house and searched everywhere he thought where is Druv he couldn't find him in house Druv was not anywhere he thought he must be gone at his friend's house so he walked towards his room and rested for sometime

Shilpa was knocking the door again and again Anjali opened the door and Shilpa entered in

Shilpa: hey Anjali common let's go I have to buy gift for my bro

Anjali: why

Shilpa: today is bro's birthday so I have to buy nice gift for him

Anjali: oh really Shilpa, why don't you tell truth that you want to buy dresses for yourself, Shilpa smiled "of course dear I will buy many dresses for me as well as a gift for my bro"

They both giggled and went for Shopping

But they both were irritated as usual when they both were leaving guards followed them

Shilpa and Anjali were back at Shilpa's house and she saw her dad and bro who were busy attending the guest Atul's birthday party was turn on

Shilpa walked towards Atul and hugged him

Shilpa: happy birthday bro actually I was about to wish you in morning but you were left for office

Atul: it's ok but where is my gift

Shilpa smiled widely and handed him the beautiful gift box Atut took and opened the box he saw there was beautiful watch

Atul: wao princess this is beautiful

Shashank joined them and spoke: what's going on here Shilpa glanced at him

Shilpa: hi dad, she moved close to him and hugged him Shashank smiled and hugged him back

Shilpa: I missed you dad since 2 days past I didn't saw you at home bro told me you were busy with your meetings

Shashank: your dad is very busy man

Anjali glanced at Atul and spoke: happy birthday Atul

Atul smiled and spoke: thanks Anjali

Atul and Anjali got busy in their talks

Shilpa: dad seriously you need to stop sending behind me these guards I am getting too irritate

Shashank: look Shilpa you need them I have become very popular man and many business man's wants to spoil my business and takeover my company so they can anytime do something bad with you or Atul cause all world knew how much you both are important to me

Shilpa heard his words carefully when suddenly one of the party guests called him

Shashank walked towards him actually she wanted to talk with Shashank that she wants to go India for her vacations she had never saw India she wants to go there at least once but she knew her dad will never allow her to go so far alone and with this guards she doesn't wanted to go she was lost in her thoughts when Anjali tugged her

Shilpa glanced at her appearing sad face Anjali understood her situation and blinked her eyes if she was saying everything will be alright

At Armaan's house

Rahul: Armaan I called his all friends but Druv is also not there what do you think where must be he gone, Armaan was getting too worried now Rahul kept hand on Armaan's shoulder

Armaan: I don't know I had told him thousand times that if he goes anywhere at least he should inform me but he always goes like this, he shook his head suddenly his cell rang and he immediately picked the call.

After hearing voice of person from another side his palm turned into fist; and his expression turned into horrified as well as anger.

Shilpa reached at Anjali's house jumped in room from window and saw Anjali was sleeping

She walked towards bed and sat o it she tugged Anjali

Shilpa: Anjali wake up

Anjali opened her eyes and was surprise to see Shilpa at midnight in her room she moved up and sat on bed

Anjali: what you are doing here

Shilpa: I am running away I just came here to meet you

Anjali widened her eyes she thought what she means that she is running

Anjali: what the hell are you saying Shilpa? She stood up from the bed

Shilpa: yeah cause I no dad is not going to let me go India but I want to go and don't worry soon I'll be back She kissed on her cheek and walked towards window

Anjali: Shilpa go from the door darling

Shilpa smiled at her and spoke: your room is on the ground floor so this is also door for me

Shilpa was about to go when Anjali walked towards her

AnjalI: Shilpa please take care and do not talk with any strangers ok Anjali was very sad but she can't stop her she knows that one this was going to happen the way she was irritate it finally made take this decision

Shilpa: just for some days than your best friend will be back with you, Shilpa hugged her and jumped from window she waved her hand to Anjali and walked away

"Rahul I have to kidnap her" Armaan spoke in anger looking straight at him

"But why and where is Druv" Rahul spoke confusingly

"Because that bas***d Abhimanyu Modhi wants me to kidnap her and then he will give me Druv he is with him even though Druv doesn't know about all this Abhimanyu has told him that I have went out of town and now Druv is living with him" Armaan rubbed his forehead he couldn't believe what was happening with him suddenly but he knows very well that to save his brother from that Abhimanyu Modhi he will kidnap Shilpa Malhotra

"Have you gone mad it's Impossible to kidnap Shilpa Malhotra" Rahul Spoke walking towards him

"Impossible means I am possible Rahul I know very well that I can do this" Armaan spoke looking out through window

"But why he told you this to do can't he do himself and how dare he kidnapped Druv" Rahul spoke in anger

"He knows since college times that how smart I am that's why, he couldn't handle Shilpa Malhotra's powerful guards" Armaan spoke looking at him

"Is Druv ok" Rahul spoke in concern

Armaan: yes he is fine I didn't meet him but I know Abhimanyu very well he will not even dare to touch my brother.

Rahul: But this is wrong Armaan you are going to do big crime we will find another way to bring back Druv

Armaan turned at him and shouted: so what I should do you know I would have kill that Abhimanyu but only he knows where Druv is, I didn't even know where he has kept him I would have bring my brother back.

"Fine do whatever you want to, but don't think that I am going to be with you in this plan" Rahul spoke and walked out from his room

Armaan looked at clouds and thought

I have to make smartly perfect plan to kidnap you Shilpa Malhotra.

Shilpa was sitting in plane she wanted that soon time should pass and in few hours she will be in India before her dad or bro search for her at house she have to be in India or else she knows very well her dad that he will not let her even pass London airport.

But now she was out of that situation because still no one knows at home that she was not there and now soon she will land in India

In the early morning

Shilpa hired the taxi and now she was about to go at hotel where she will stay for few days, she glanced out through window and saw beautiful view of Shimla, yes she was in Shimla she was thinking she don't why destiny first brought her here suddenly why this city came in her mind to visit.

Finally taxi dropped her at famous hotel of Shimla she left taxi and entered inside the hotel

She was about to go at reception when suddenly someone pulled her by grabbing her wrist and dragged her to the corner

She was about to shout when he gripped her mouth by placing his palm on her mouth

She couldn't believe that she is seeing so beautiful eyes of guy she was continuously staring at him as well as he was glancing at her beautiful greens

Slowly Armaan pressed his body with hers and moved his hands from her hips to her back she was horrified she thought what he was up to do, soon she felt his cold fingers on her skin she closed her eyes and thought how but suddenly she realized her zip was pulled up.

Armaan: if you can't handle such types of dresses than why you wear them your zip was opened from back

She thought his voice was so sexy and hard she was lost in his eyes she couldn't move away her eyes from his and Armaan was confused soon she realized what she was doing

Shilpa looked down and bitted her lower lip  

Armaan flashed small smile on his lips seeing her embarrassment

Shilpa was about to speak when she felt his hand on her face he sided her strands which were came on her face.

Shivered ran down through her body she didn't know why his touch was effecting her so much he also didn't knew why he moved his hand on her face he just wanted to touch her skin she was so beautiful he thought he had never saw such an beautiful angel in front him and he had still grab her wrist in his hand he just wanted to kiss that he pressed her palm and thought her skin was so soft and creamy he just wanted to melt in it

Shilpa was feeling awkward the way he was pressed with her body

"Thanks and leave my hand I wanted to go" she spoke softly looking down

He left her hand and moved back he turned and thought what happen to him why he was lost in her he closed his eyes and shook his head

Shilpa was staring his back and was thinking what suddenly happened to him she shook her head and took her bag which was fallen down

She started to walk towards reception she turned back to see him he was talking on his cell

Armaan on the cell: Rahul meeting is over I will be back soon

She thought he looks so handsome and charming her heart was beating very fast she thought what is wrong with her why she is behaving like a teenager

She went to reception and was booking the room

Armaan kept his cell in his pocket and was glancing around his glance fall on her face he smiled and started to walk out from the hotel but his legs stopped stepping forward after hearing the name

"Shilpa Shashank Malhotra"

Armaan turned and saw that girl oh god he couldn't believe that she is in front of his eyes and without any security but how, how she is alone here and what she is doing in India but finally he thought now he don't need any plan she herself was in front of him and it's easy to pick her from here

Shilpa walked towards her room when suddenly white cloth came on her nose and one hand came on her waist he gripped her body tightly and pressed cloth on her nose

Soon she closed her eyes and fell in his arms Armaan glanced around and saw if anybody is here but no one was so he picked her up in his arms

And started to walk out from hotel when hotel staff asked him about girl he lied that she is his girlfriend and she is not feeling well so he is taking her at hospital

He walked out and placed her on back sit of his car after locking the door he went front side sat in the car and drove fast towards his destination.

----------------------------------------------------

Precap: Shilpa: wao... I am kidnapped... Thank god I am finally out of that jail I am so happy she was circling around

Armaan: What

He was staring at her confusingly and she smiled at him widely

-------------------------------------------

Note: Here is part 2 guys I hope you will love it please don't forget to press like button so that I should know how many members are reading it and all of you do comments. Don't be lazy your likes and comments motivates me to write more nicely.

Also updated

You and me ArSh FF Part 15

Edited by AmmyLovesShona - 11 years ago
arshi_sunshine thumbnail
~Unres~
Who is Abhimanyu?
Dhruv is kidnapped and to get him back Armaan has to Kidnap Shilpa...
Wow...
Lucky Armaan... It was easy for him  to Kidnap her...

Edited by arshi_sunshine - 11 years ago