Uttaran

First serial in which lead is killed (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

well i disliked  cvs because  they ruined tapasya character
u know surabhi i liked young taps more than young iccha but taps was shown bcuming jealous bcoz of the influence of nani & then i didn't like that taps change of ckt. but later on it was not out of ckt!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First serial in which lead is killed (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yes dolly making tapasya negative for just to marry veer is totally rubbish and vansh death iccha blaming veer u killed vansh was also absolutely rubbish track and i stopped watching uttaran at vansh death track

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

yes dolly making tapasya negative for just to marry veer is totally rubbish and vansh death iccha blaming veer u killed vansh was also absolutely rubbish track and i stopped watching uttaran at vansh death track
tho after wat older taps did wid older iccha 4 marrying veer i never wanted her 2 marry again veer but wen they introduced vansh i thot they"ll make him parallel lead & opposite 2 iccha & veer wid sum oder gal & taps can also get married 2 sum gud boy after reppenting & redeeming but they did blunder by killing vansh bcoz majority of ppl wanted veer-iccha 2 b 2gether.Smile

surabhi01

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

shes not the lead...shes one of the leads...Smile..

iccha is not the lead..she is one of the leads who is treated as the only main lead existing in the show...

poor Tapasya...made bad for their own reasons

geetika22

aska123

aska123

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
SOrry guys I have not seen so many serials

rameshjha

rameshjha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I am very happy that iccha character was killed. She was boring and boring. By the ways guys, you should know that lead actress is Tapsay(Rashmi Desai) not boring Iccha(Tina Dutta).

Rashmi Desai is the lead role and she will run this serial with own way. I love tapasya

geetika22

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

Originally posted by merryface

shes not the lead...shes one of the leads...Smile..

iccha is not the lead..she is one of the leads who is treated as the only main lead existing in the show...

poor Tapasya...made bad for their own reasons

wat can be told to ppl whu believe in oneupmanship...let them be happy...whu can stop them...producers didnt favour tapasya inspite of being lead...everybody knows...its ok...god is there na...see how the producers got a tight slap on their face..wen she got all the best actress awards in every function...n whu gets best actress only d leads.LOL...wen evn today...she is the only one from channel...to be called in big boss with salman...today colors has 2 all rounders...drashti n rash...pratyusha too is good but not seen her doing comedy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirgeetika22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top