Uttaran

First serial in which lead is killed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
as  far i remember promo of uttaran before it aired it was shown that divya telling young tapasya that tapasya eat ice cream tapasya says give it to icchaand when uttaran was aired then iccha went for tatoo and saying to tatoo maker with close eyes that i will not cry

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 April 2013 at 10:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First serial in which lead is killed (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

as  far i remember promo of uttaran before it aired it was shown that divya telling young tapasya that tapasya eat ice cream tapasya says give it to icchaand when uttaran was aired then iccha went for tatoo and saying to tatoo maker with close eyes that i will not cry
surabhi young taps i.e ishita panchal was never shown in promos wen show was going 2 start . the gal shown was just a rich gal.
and eralier promos were -iccha goes wid damini 2 sum house & there rich lady gave iccha old & battered doll & then song was played abt uttaran.hear it on sum old promo i just can't rembr the words.Smile

surabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
what r u saying dolly is true that in promo  damini was show with iccha during starting of uttaran but i can say when first promo of uttaran show it was that young tapasya sitting on dining table and divya asking her to eat ice cream and montage of first uttaran is shown that young iccha playing with butterfly

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 April 2013 at 11:07am

tiny15

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Lol...
For me Ichaa is Lead 1 and Tappasya Lead 2, basically both are lead...
But yes, as some people mentioned, show ends mostly after death of first lead...
Sadhna died, and also Ragini's husband died... and the show ended withing 4 months of this incident...
Trps of Pavitra Rishta might be going low with Archana no more in the show...
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Kausauti Zindagi Kii ended with death of Anurag and Prerna... Lol... it was hilarious how throughout the show, I did not find he couple as main couple but in the end, they showed them as main couple...

But yes, its always better to kill the jodee and end the show rather than dragging dragging and dragging the show forever..!
 Now only Rasya and Mukta can show the save... Lets see if they have power moreover pls. make unnecessary characters exit now, its high time.. those includes, 3rd Generation... I mean without Ichha Damini loses her position in the show... Jogi and Divya are also not really required,... Nani, toh raam hi rakhe... now we have Surabhi..

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

what r u saying dolly is true that in promo  damini was show with iccha during starting of uttaran but i can say when first promo of uttaran show it was that young tapasya sitting on dining table and divya asking her to eat ice cream and montage of first uttaran is shown that young iccha playing with butterfly
surabhi that icecream promo came wen young tapsentered in the show oderwise i'd seen initial promos where only iccha & damini were shown. in on epromo young iccha has battered umbrella which luked quite gud wen we see it from outside but then they showed the inside of that umbrella then it bcame clear that its old & used .Smile
@bold i agree but then they later on changed bcoz i didn't visit forum @ that time but i watched UT from its 1st epi regualrly.Smile

surabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
well i disliked  cvs because  they ruined tapasya character

Edited by surabhi01 - 10 April 2013 at 11:19am

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Lol...
For me Ichaa is Lead 1 and Tappasya Lead 2, basically both are lead...
But yes, as some people mentioned, show ends mostly after death of first lead...
Sadhna died, and also Ragini's husband died... and the show ended withing 4 months of this incident...
Trps of Pavitra Rishta might be going low with Archana no more in the show...
LOL Kausauti Zindagi Kii ended with death of Anurag and Prerna... Lol... it was hilarious how throughout the show, I did not find he couple as main couple but in the end, they showed them as main couple...

But yes, its always better to kill the jodee and end the show rather than dragging dragging and dragging the show forever..!
 Now only Rasya and Mukta can show the save... Lets see if they have power moreover pls. make unnecessary characters exit now, its high time.. those includes, 3rd Generation... I mean without Ichha Damini loses her position in the show... Jogi and Divya are also not really required,... Nani, toh raam hi rakhe... now we have Surabhi..
thatswat is said Iccha is main lead & taps a parallel lead.these days there r no side or supporting ckts wen they introduce 2 ckts of same gender but sumtimes its story of one lead alongwid oder. which is also wid Ichha & taps.here Iccha"ll hav more screen space than taps even if its only 10% bcoz mainly the story is all abt the children of slums who hav 2 live on the uttaran of rich ppl bcoz they can't afford even their basic needs.Ouch
e.g is SSK where show started wid simar's sasural & even tho roli was shown wid simar but it was basically  a story of simar & her adventures in her sasuralWink but now luk roli is as prominent a ssimar. prem was main lead but now sidhant has also bcum equally impt.Smile

55shobha

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

well i disliked  cvs because  they ruined tapasya character

there r many shows with 2 equal leads...there producers r not partial to make one fan group happy n cheat the other...uttran producers have gathered r curses...by ruining tapasyacharacter...the lead of uttran...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top