Uttaran

First serial in which lead is killed (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
u forget 
In bidaai sadhna was killed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First serial in which lead is killed (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
who says icch awas one of the leads?? she was/is main lead bcoz this story is based on Iccha's life & her frndship wid the rich gal Tapasya.
i think this argument was also there wen this forum was much more active i.e wen it started & after 1st leap.and then 2 all knew that Iccha is main lead while tapasya was an antagonist & parallel lead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shriya06tinafans-Navetha-

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

who says icch awas one of the leads?? she was/is main lead bcoz this story is based on Iccha's life & her frndship wid the rich gal Tapasya.
i think this argument was also there wen this forum was much more active i.e wen it started & after 1st leap.and then 2 all knew that Iccha is main lead while tapasya was an antagonist & parallel lead.

kindly correct urself..uttran is a story of 2 friends...ichcha n tapasya...LOLLOLLOLLOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha20ruhi86kinny_ranvir...Scarlet...

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
uttaran is the story of two friend ichcha & tapasya

If u have doubt then see colors website
Colors is only reliable source

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86...Scarlet...merryface

Shriya06

Goldie

Shriya06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Yes..its the fact dear..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Navetha-

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

a

rite...they always want one upmanship...god knows why... tapasyas character got best actress awards from all channels...no body gives best actress to parallel leads...they r not nominated for best actress...they r nominated fr supporting actress...but whu will argue with these ppl...always trying to show ichcha is d lead...evn the actress says so...she calls tapasya xyz...xyz gets more awards n more shows...

as of now..there r 3 female leads...n 3 male leads...barring yuvi...no one is less popular or a lesser big star...than any one...all r equal...no one is a bigger lead..here...

Edited by merryface - 10 April 2013 at 6:17am

Deeploveuttaran

Groupbie

Deeploveuttaran

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Lol... All actors can better start with a new show! So that there wont b any lead! :p

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

i don't've any doubt as i'd watched this show from the 1st epi.and @ that time it was never said that its the story of 2 frnds. bcoz wen the show started & they showed promos only kid iccha wid damini i.e Sparsh wid Vaishali were shown.and i'd seen those promos. there was no taps @ that time. she came after sum epis wen damini went 2 work 4 jogi's house wen iccha asked damini 2 give  her "kismat".& its title itself suggests abt the storyline.it was abt Iccha a gal from slums & her dreams & her struggle & her frndship wid rich gal Tapasya.
if u've doubt then plz watch those promos & hera those words & dialogues in those promos.
and they'd chnaged this 2 frndship btn 2 frnds.oderwise it was only story of Iccha & her life.and truth won't change watever any1 says??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top