Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Lol...
For me Ichaa is Lead 1 and Tappasya Lead 2, basically both are lead...
But yes, as some people mentioned, show ends mostly after death of first lead...
Sadhna died, and also Ragini's husband died... and the show ended withing 4 months of this incident...
Trps of Pavitra Rishta might be going low with Archana no more in the show...
πŸ˜† Kausauti Zindagi Kii ended with death of Anurag and Prerna... Lol... it was hilarious how throughout the show, I did not find he couple as main couple but in the end, they showed them as main couple...

But yes, its always better to kill the jodee and end the show rather than dragging dragging and dragging the show forever..!
 Now only Rasya and Mukta can show the save... Lets see if they have power moreover pls. make unnecessary characters exit now, its high time.. those includes, 3rd Generation... I mean without Ichha Damini loses her position in the show... Jogi and Divya are also not really required,... Nani, toh raam hi rakhe... now we have Surabhi..

thatswat is said Iccha is main lead & taps a parallel lead.these days there r no side or supporting ckts wen they introduce 2 ckts of same gender but sumtimes its story of one lead alongwid oder. which is also wid Ichha & taps.here Iccha"ll hav more screen space than taps even if its only 10% bcoz mainly the story is all abt the children of slums who hav 2 live on the uttaran of rich ppl bcoz they can't afford even their basic needs.
e.g is SSK where show started wid simar's sasural & even tho roli was shown wid simar but it was basically  a story of simar & her adventures in her sasuralπŸ˜‰ but now luk roli is as prominent a ssimar. prem was main lead but now sidhant has also bcum equally impt.😊
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

well i disliked  cvs because  they ruined tapasya character

there r many shows with 2 equal leads...there producers r not partial to make one fan group happy n cheat the other...uttran producers have gathered r curses...by ruining tapasyacharacter...the lead of uttran...
tiny15 thumbnail

well i disliked  cvs because  they ruined tapasya character

u know surabhi i liked young taps more than young iccha but taps was shown bcuming jealous bcoz of the influence of nani & then i didn't like that taps change of ckt. but later on it was not out of ckt!!😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes dolly making tapasya negative for just to marry veer is totally rubbish and vansh death iccha blaming veer u killed vansh was also absolutely rubbish track and i stopped watching uttaran at vansh death track
tiny15 thumbnail

yes dolly making tapasya negative for just to marry veer is totally rubbish and vansh death iccha blaming veer u killed vansh was also absolutely rubbish track and i stopped watching uttaran at vansh death track

tho after wat older taps did wid older iccha 4 marrying veer i never wanted her 2 marry again veer but wen they introduced vansh i thot they"ll make him parallel lead & opposite 2 iccha & veer wid sum oder gal & taps can also get married 2 sum gud boy after reppenting & redeeming but they did blunder by killing vansh bcoz majority of ppl wanted veer-iccha 2 b 2gether.😊
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: merryface

shes not the lead...shes one of the leads...😊..

iccha is not the lead..she is one of the leads who is treated as the only main lead existing in the show...

poor Tapasya...made bad for their own reasons
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SOrry guys I have not seen so many serials
rameshjha thumbnail
I am very happy that iccha character was killed. She was boring and boring. By the ways guys, you should know that lead actress is Tapsay(Rashmi Desai) not boring Iccha(Tina Dutta).

Rashmi Desai is the lead role and she will run this serial with own way. I love tapasya
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

iccha is not the lead..she is one of the leads who is treated as the only main lead existing in the show...

poor Tapasya...made bad for their own reasons

wat can be told to ppl whu believe in oneupmanship...let them be happy...whu can stop them...producers didnt favour tapasya inspite of being lead...everybody knows...its ok...god is there na...see how the producers got a tight slap on their face..wen she got all the best actress awards in every function...n whu gets best actress only d leads.πŸ˜†...wen evn today...she is the only one from channel...to be called in big boss with salman...today colors has 2 all rounders...drashti n rash...pratyusha too is good but not seen her doing comedy...