Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Light that brightens Asad's world. (Page 2)

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Great post! Smile Thanks for the PM

She is definitely the light that brightens his life and he really needs her because she is the one who lives in the moment and tends to look at the bright side of things. It is these things that Asad needs to embrace and learn and let go of his deep rooted fear of hurting or causing pain to the woman he falls in love with. My heart also went out to Asad yesterday because his monologue reflected his struggle, the conflict in his mind and he acknowledges "the unsuna khichav" between them but wants to overlook it.  But he is unable to as after all the heart wants what it wants. He can't stop himself from feeling that way about her. Her happiness brings a smile to his face and her tears melt him.  He was so hurt and upset by the fact that she called a taxi whereas he was looking forward to dropping her, perhaps spend some time with her on way to the airport.

And then that smile on his face reappears the moment she says she isn't going anywhere in the precap. He is a very lucky man indeed because Zoe has accepted him the way he is and is ready to stay back for him. Her life revolves around her Mr Khan even though the realisation hasn't hit her yet that she loves him. But once it does, I am sure she'll not shy away from admitting it to him and will pursue it.

Thanks Dear.

Its always nice to see your comments and feed back... because you write long comments and write so well, explaining what you feel and its nice to read them.

yea yesterday Asad was hurt by that taxi thing as well... he now likes to do things for her and help her in any way he can. he feels happy doing even trivial things for her.. so taking her to airport was important for him and like you said he wanted to spend with her those last few moments as well.. so the thought that she did not even expect or want him to drop her hurt him... little did he realize at that time, how hurt both of them would actually have been if Zoya was actually going and he had gone to drop her..

Zo has definitely accepted him the way he is.. her Akdu Ahmed Khan is everything for her now... and yea i also feel that she would not shy away from expressing her feelings once she realizes it.. may be she might feel awkward to do it verbally.. but she will definitely try to pull Asad from out of his comfort zone..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I just love your posts. Very well written yet again.

My fav part of the post is below, so very well said

It's really Asad's luck that Zoya is ready to grasp at even the slightest hint from Asad which indicates that he wants her in his life. So despite telling today that she will never stay back unless Asad holds her gaze and tells her to stay back, tomorrow hearing him say it with his back facing her, she is still going to stay back.. Asad is really lucky that Zoya has the courage to let go of her ego and be ready to plunge in to an uncertain future with him.

Thanks Dear... glad you liked this post.. i am always more on Zo's side but ever since Zo's going away track started my heart goes out to Asad.. i keep imagining how lonely his life would be without Zoya in it.. hence this post.Big smile

viya.mallik4eva

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaussar

She is definitely the light that brightens his life and he really needs her because she is the one who lives in the moment and tends to look at the bright side of things. It is these things that Asad needs to embrace and learn and let go of his deep rooted fear of hurting or causing pain to the woman he falls in love with. My heart also went out to Asad yesterday because his monologue reflected his struggle, the conflict in his mind and he acknowledges "the unsuna khichav" between them but wants to overlook it.  But he is unable to as after all the heart wants what it wants. He can't stop himself from feeling that way about her. Her happiness brings a smile to his face and her tears melt him.  He was so hurt and upset by the fact that she called a taxi whereas he was looking forward to dropping her, perhaps spend some time with her on way to the airport.

And then that smile on his face reappears the moment she says she isn't going anywhere in the precap. He is a very lucky man indeed because Zoe has accepted him the way he is and is ready to stay back for him. Her life revolves around her Mr Khan even though the realisation hasn't hit her yet that she loves him. But once it does, I am sure she'll not shy away from admitting it to him and will pursue it.

Thanks Dear.

Its always nice to see your comments and feed back... because you write long comments and write so well, explaining what you feel and its nice to read them.

yea yesterday Asad was hurt by that taxi thing as well... he now likes to do things for her and help her in any way he can. he feels happy doing even trivial things for her.. so taking her to airport was important for him and like you said he wanted to spend with her those last few moments as well.. so the thought that she did not even expect or want him to drop her hurt him... little did he realize at that time, how hurt both of them would actually have been if Zoya was actually going and he had gone to drop her..

Zo has definitely accepted him the way he is.. her Akdu Ahmed Khan is everything for her now... and yea i also feel that she would not shy away from expressing her feelings once she realizes it.. may be she might feel awkward to do it verbally.. but she will definitely try to pull Asad from out of his comfort zone..Big smile

Its always a pleasure to read and reply to your posts dearie HugI love your in depth analysis
kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jawria123

lovely postClap

thanks.Big smile
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
your right, Zoya is the only person in  the world that can make Asad diviate from his strict mind set, it is only for zoya that Asad would question himself and his way of thinking.  no one could change Asads mind about there being a doll, that may prove his father innocent. he didnt listen to his mother nor his brother. but only to Zoya for her he made a granted small,  but nontheless a small effort..

its only for Zoya that Asad will go the extra mile. to step out of his comfort zone,  he loves his mother sister and brother.  but it is only for Zoya that Asad will do things he never believed himself capable of or is comfortable with.

his life will be as dry as a dessert once she leaves.  i doubt he would be able to handle it

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaussar

Thanks Dear.

Its always a pleasure to read and reply to your posts dearie HugI love your in depth analysis

Oh that's lovely to know.. Thanks Dear.Big smile

Livingfree

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
u r abs ryt on insightful asad...it ws such a beautifully written postClap...zo is indeed da rainbow in his otherwise shelled lyf wich spreads each & evry color so vehemently in his heart & these r da feelings he actually self-possesses in his DEAL(wich i wrote it in a poem form)...bt hides it 4rm da rest of da world coz of his pre-conceived notion abt luv & abandonmentOuch
andhere mein tum wo roshni ho jise dekhke mere akhe chamak uthte hai
asu mein chupe tum wo muskurahat ho jise dekhke mere sare thakan chale jati hai
sunsan zindagi mein tum wo geet ho jise sunkar dil machal se jate hai
nishabd nadi mein tum wo behti dhara ho jise sunkar mann bawla ho jata hai
hulchul bhare dunia mein tum wo shanti ho jise mehsos karke dhadkane tez ho jate hai
barsat mein tum wo rangin bahar ho jise mehsos karke ye jivan jhum uthte hai
mere naino mein tum wo husn ho jise sirf palko pe bithae rakhne ka iccha hota hai
mere atma mein tum wo saya ho jisse harpal mujhe ek nayi parchayi milte hai
i hope it ws not dat badDead

kaussar

kaussar IF-Dazzler
kaussar
kaussar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

your right, Zoya is the only person in  the world that can make Asad diviate from his strict mind set, it is only for zoya that Asad would question himself and his way of thinking.  no one could change Asads mind about there being a doll, that may prove his father innocent. he didnt listen to his mother nor his brother. but only to Zoya for her he made a granted small,  but nontheless a small effort..

its only for Zoya that Asad will go the extra mile. to step out of his comfort zone,  he loves his mother sister and brother.  but it is only for Zoya that Asad will do things he never believed himself capable of or is comfortable with.

his life will be as dry as a dessert once she leaves.  i doubt he would be able to handle it

You have put it across so nicely.. Loved the highlighted part in red and agree with you completely except for the last line.. i feel that he will handle it.. he will broken from inside but he will handle it(and thats the saddest thing) and wouldn't show anything to any one. i doubt that even Dilshad would come to know that he had loved Zoya, because he will hide everything and go on with his life and would perhaps one day get married to a tehzibi girl for the sake of his mother.. but deep down he will always miss Zoya so much and he will yearn for her.. And like you said he will never show anyone the side of his which Zoya has seen because he will hide that as well... he will never go that extra mile for anyone else again..Smile

Go to top