Light that brightens Asad's world.

Posted: 10 years ago

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night... Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason ... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything."
-Stephenie Meyer, New Moon

This would be how Asad would feel like if Zoya leaves tomorrow and goes away from his life.

Before Zoya came, Asad's life was like a moonless dark night.. there was no brightness except for a few stars dotted on the dark skyline..There was his mom, najma, Ayaan and his job... those were the only few bright spots on the horizon of his dark life.

And they were the few reasons for his existence.. And the few reasons which gave any meaning to his gloomy life.

And then came Zoya.. she is like a meteor, full of fire, light and life..

Initially, Asad tried his best to ignore her..  he tried to close his eyes so that he would not see that brightness and colour which suddenly surrounded his life.. But he could not keep his eyes shut for long.. slowly he had to open his eyes and acknowledge that something has changed in his life.. he saw the brightness around him and he also realized that there is beauty and colours over his horizon...and helplessly he started admiring those colours and that beauty...it gave a meaning to his life which he had never imagined before.

And he actually now wants to hold on to Zoya and the light she brought.. but he is having conflicting emotions... his heart knows that he does not want the brightness of his life to go away... but on the other side, he is also  scared... scared and afraid to face a future with Zoya and share his life with Zoya... It's hard for him to believe that life can indeed continue to be bright and beautiful.

So despite wanting to stop Zoya, the demons of Asad's past prompts him to let go of Zoya.

But tomorrow, if Zoya goes away, everything would become black for Asad. On the surface, nothing would have changed for him. His life would go on as smoothly as before Zoya came and invaded it.

But deep down, nothing would remain same.. and even the few bright stars which used  to light his world, his horizon would not give him any happiness.. because he would be blinded by and missing  the light brought by Zoya.

Once Zoya goes away life will not hold any reason or any meaning to Asad any more.

It is for these reasons that my heart goes out to Asad every time he tries to push Zoya away.

Zoya is the bright light which would always try to shine regardless of what life offers her.

But Asad will plunge in to a dark abyss from which neither he will try to come out nor anyone can bring him out. Hence, more than zoya I feel sad for Asad for what he may face in future or any time if he is separated from zoya.

It's really Asad's luck that Zoya is ready to grasp at even the slightest hint from Asad which indicates that he wants her in his life. So despite telling today that she will never stay back unless Asad holds her gaze and tells her to stay back, tomorrow hearing him say it with his back facing her, she is still going to stay back.. Asad is really lucky that Zoya has the courage to let go of her ego and be ready to plunge in to an uncertain future with him.

Hope that Zoya would always have the courage and determination to face all the inevitable complications of a life with Asad and be there to colour his world and brighten his horizon.

Edited by kaussar - 10 years ago
Lovely post 👏. Even my heart goes out for Asad
Hi very beautiful post, love that synopsis..

I am not sure Asad life really had any bright spots before Zoya after his self confession today, the life he was living was more of someone else. He deeply cares for Najma and Ammi, and they are reason for him to live. But that cannot be love, that made him fearful to love anyone actually..

He is lucky to fall for a girl like Zoya, who lives life full and look for the small ray of hope in everything she breathe. She understand him more than anyone, even his Ammi, but then she is human afterall.. Loved how she threw his words back on his face😛

Originally posted by soapfan

Lovely post 👏. Even my heart goes out for Asad

Thanks Dear. . Asad will be a completely broken soul but he will never show it and nobody might even realize it.. 😃
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi very beautiful post, love that synopsis..

I am not sure Asad life really had any bright spots before Zoya after his self confession today, the life he was living was more of someone else. He deeply cares for Najma and Ammi, and they are reason for him to live. But that cannot be love, that made him fearful to love anyone actually..

He is lucky to fall for a girl like Zoya, who lives life full and look for the small ray of hope in everything she breathe. She understand him more than anyone, even his Ammi, but then she is human afterall.. Loved how she threw his words back on his face😛

Thanks Dear.
That's a new perspective you gave.. that the life he was living was more of someone elses.. agree with you. it looks somewhat like that..or may be some what like a machine that breaths life but just goes on with life automatically..

And if Zoya goes away he would continue to breath and go on in the same manner and nobody would even realize it.

And yea he is definitely lucky to fall for Zoya and get Zoya's love in return.. seeing Zoya throw  his words on his face, i had felt sad for both of them..  his face at that moment reflected so much regret and sadness and i felt  really sad for him.. he has come a long way but he still has a lot to learn about life.😃

Great post! 😊 Thanks for the PM

She is definitely the light that brightens his life and he really needs her because she is the one who lives in the moment and tends to look at the bright side of things. It is these things that Asad needs to embrace and learn and let go of his deep rooted fear of hurting or causing pain to the woman he falls in love with. My heart also went out to Asad yesterday because his monologue reflected his struggle, the conflict in his mind and he acknowledges "the unsuna khichav" between them but wants to overlook it.  But he is unable to as after all the heart wants what it wants. He can't stop himself from feeling that way about her. Her happiness brings a smile to his face and her tears melt him.  He was so hurt and upset by the fact that she called a taxi whereas he was looking forward to dropping her, perhaps spend some time with her on way to the airport.

And then that smile on his face reappears the moment she says she isn't going anywhere in the precap. He is a very lucky man indeed because Zoe has accepted him the way he is and is ready to stay back for him. Her life revolves around her Mr Khan even though the realisation hasn't hit her yet that she loves him. But once it does, I am sure she'll not shy away from admitting it to him and will pursue it.

I just love your posts. Very well written yet again.

My fav part of the post is below, so very well said

It's really Asad's luck that Zoya is ready to grasp at even the slightest hint from Asad which indicates that he wants her in his life. So despite telling today that she will never stay back unless Asad holds her gaze and tells her to stay back, tomorrow hearing him say it with his back facing her, she is still going to stay back.. Asad is really lucky that Zoya has the courage to let go of her ego and be ready to plunge in to an uncertain future with him.

Originally posted by s120

Great post! 😊 Thanks for the PM

She is definitely the light that brightens his life and he really needs her because she is the one who lives in the moment and tends to look at the bright side of things. It is these things that Asad needs to embrace and learn and let go of his deep rooted fear of hurting or causing pain to the woman he falls in love with. My heart also went out to Asad yesterday because his monologue reflected his struggle, the conflict in his mind and he acknowledges "the unsuna khichav" between them but wants to overlook it.  But he is unable to as after all the heart wants what it wants. He can't stop himself from feeling that way about her. Her happiness brings a smile to his face and her tears melt him.  He was so hurt and upset by the fact that she called a taxi whereas he was looking forward to dropping her, perhaps spend some time with her on way to the airport.

And then that smile on his face reappears the moment she says she isn't going anywhere in the precap. He is a very lucky man indeed because Zoe has accepted him the way he is and is ready to stay back for him. Her life revolves around her Mr Khan even though the realisation hasn't hit her yet that she loves him. But once it does, I am sure she'll not shy away from admitting it to him and will pursue it.

Thanks Dear.

Its always nice to see your comments and feed back... because you write long comments and write so well, explaining what you feel and its nice to read them.

yea yesterday Asad was hurt by that taxi thing as well... he now likes to do things for her and help her in any way he can. he feels happy doing even trivial things for her.. so taking her to airport was important for him and like you said he wanted to spend with her those last few moments as well.. so the thought that she did not even expect or want him to drop her hurt him... little did he realize at that time, how hurt both of them would actually have been if Zoya was actually going and he had gone to drop her..

Zo has definitely accepted him the way he is.. her Akdu Ahmed Khan is everything for her now... and yea i also feel that she would not shy away from expressing her feelings once she realizes it.. may be she might feel awkward to do it verbally.. but she will definitely try to pull Asad from out of his comfort zone..😃
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

I just love your posts. Very well written yet again.

My fav part of the post is below, so very well said

Thanks Dear... glad you liked this post.. i am always more on Zo's side but ever since Zo's going away track started my heart goes out to Asad.. i keep imagining how lonely his life would be without Zoya in it.. hence this post.😃
Originally posted by kaussar

Thanks Dear.

Its always nice to see your comments and feed back... because you write long comments and write so well, explaining what you feel and its nice to read them.

yea yesterday Asad was hurt by that taxi thing as well... he now likes to do things for her and help her in any way he can. he feels happy doing even trivial things for her.. so taking her to airport was important for him and like you said he wanted to spend with her those last few moments as well.. so the thought that she did not even expect or want him to drop her hurt him... little did he realize at that time, how hurt both of them would actually have been if Zoya was actually going and he had gone to drop her..

Zo has definitely accepted him the way he is.. her Akdu Ahmed Khan is everything for her now... and yea i also feel that she would not shy away from expressing her feelings once she realizes it.. may be she might feel awkward to do it verbally.. but she will definitely try to pull Asad from out of his comfort zone..😃

Its always a pleasure to read and reply to your posts dearie 🤗I love your in depth analysis