Chhan Chhan

Manav's profession

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guyzz!!

I'm watching the show from start and I'm loving itSmile

Btw...just wanna ask what is manav's profession??

In today's epi he said that "meri padhayi hai"Confused
That means he is still studying??

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Najia1234naniblueszJilanicrazyGhalibIsDeadanamunirmalleesslmay11_SilverLining_SanzforSush--Sarunholic--sho-shweet-SI-jaya100bkamberprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
It's funny because in a post earlier today I was sondering why he wasn't working assuming he was 24-25. Guess he must be doing some post grad degree alongside playing catch the ballSmile
I'm a little confused by everyones ages. I thought CC was the eldest but she calls her brother bhai and he calls her by her name so I guess he's the eldest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jilanicrazyanamunir-Appy-amaiaKamleeChhori

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

It's funny because in a post earlier today I was sondering why he wasn't working assuming he was 24-25. Guess he must be doing some post grad degree alongside playing catch the ballSmile
I'm a little confused by everyones ages. I thought CC was the eldest but she calls her brother bhai and he calls her by her name so I guess he's the eldest.
I thought the same as well I expect him to call her DI but he said that's my sister. It's quit confusing abit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silver_StackKamleeChhori

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyPriceless

I thought the same as well I expect him to call her DI but he said that's my sister. It's quit confusing abit.
Yes...exactly!!
It's confusing!!
And also where are chanchan's other friends??
I mean they were not present at the time of inauguration also!!
puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

My guess is post grad studies as well but I am just as confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KamleeChhori

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Yes...exactly!!
It's confusing!!
I don't care actually they're irritating and not to mention bad actors. Purvi & Simple are better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khansho-shweet

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Yes...exactly!!
It's confusing!!
I don't care actually they're irritating and not to mention bad actors. Purvi & Simple are better. 
Agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
the ages of all the characters are pretty confusing even im not able to get chanchan and manavs ages and mainly his profession hope they clear it up

i love how they have made different wonderful professions for chanchans family not the same old same old
so waiting to see what manav does or will do

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanOnepoundChicKamleeChhori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index