Posted: 11 years ago
I am appreciating his acting more day by day
Does anyone else notice the ease he has when he delivers his dialogues
The way he talks is really hard to act upon
Yes, Ankit Narang really is a very good actor!! It's very hard to carry out the accent while acting. Im glad he is getting more screen space.
Soham is the reason I still watch PR . I want to see how he bonds with his family .Have always loved this character right from the time he first came on screen as a baby... Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
I really hope Manav gives him a chance :(
He is one of the few actors (on TV or in Bollywood) that can pull of an accent with such ease and accuracy. Love the authenticity of his character...even though he lives in Mumbai now, he still retains his original style of talking and dressing. If you look at the girl who plays Varsha, she tries to have the same accent as Soham but she sometimes says words in normal hindi so it is not as authentic. : )
how strange that there is no Appreciation thread for the best PR character ...
Soham Deshmukh is a much loved character . He is Manav and Archana's pyaar ki nishani ( as we were told when he was born ) but he is also their most unluckiest child ..

Ankit is playing Soham so well.. Right now he is the only reason why I am still watching PR ...I want to see Soham get his dues and the love from his family that he deserves so much ..
Posted: 10 years ago
please please add ankit narang in popular cast!!!
if not an AT itna toh banta hai boss!!
pretty please
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Soham Deshmukh is a much loved character . He is Manav and Archana's pyaar ki nishani ( as we were told when he was born ) but he is also their most unluckiest child ..

Ankit is playing Soham so well.. Right now he is the only reason why I am still watching PR ...I want to see Soham get his dues and the love from his family that he deserves so much ..

Tanyaz, me too. 
I turn the TV to mute in other scenes.
He truly is only reason for me to watch PR at the moment
I love all his scenes with Arachana and also Gauri!

for me watching PR is watching Ankit narang...
he is the sole reason to watch it...

and i am surprised that he is not on the popular cast list...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

absolutely tanya ankit as soham is super cute and brilliant