Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Is this MB forum or Psychologist forum!! (Page 7)

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahaaan_rk

Awesome post btw...i m a psychology major i think i shud reconsider going to the university and instead take some classes in here there are some realli good prof out here...atleast i can save some money to go to grad school...lol LOL
LOL ya u can try WinkLOL Best of luck with that LOL Thanks for commentingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aahaaan_rk

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

acc. to RK haters RK is psycho and what about sultan, whatever he had been doing murders and etc is bcoz of his bitter past then dear people same implies to RK also, whatever he is, becoz of his past not one bad exper. but 3times he got that dose of destiny so why so much partiality towards RK
Sultan is eligible for taking revenge then why not RK..
That  logic doesn't work with them.Embarrassed For them Sultan is Embarrasseddecent & mature man Ouch & Rk is abusive & psycho Embarrassed.Thanks for commenting Smile
Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita23

Awesome post.
rk jaisa bhi ho physco , rud , soft , lovely , dusht ..but the truth is he is the main lead & we r loving it !!! rishabala forever & hamesha

yup!! This story is about RishbalaBig smile thanksSmile
Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kesh123

LMAO ! Agree ! :)

thxsSmile
Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

Originally posted by Anjali.12

Sorry can't help myself from making this post..Everyone in forum is turning to psychologists & giving opinions about RK 's character & doing relationship counsellingEmbarrassed It's just a show & RK & Madhu are just characters who play according to the script given to them by Cv's.It's their choice to make RK psycho or perfect hero!!Tongue It's just their choice..All these lessons & discussions is not going to change what they decided on for RK & Madhu..Embarrassed.If they showing RK like psycho they are also trying to show a criminal /don walking freely & taking advantage of a simple middle class girls hospitality &Ouch 

It's just my view..Never made a post like this before..Plzz if u don't agree you can stay away from it or can say I disagree...But no BASHING Embarrassed 
@ red,,,when did it happen?Shocked

So what is he doing by taking promise from Madhu to take care of his son.He told her to shoot a person & staying in her place & putting innocent people & her & her family in danger.EmbarrassedI think this just exploiting.Embarrassed..

-Dil-

Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNoshin

Well don't you know this forum is full of psychologists and social workers ?? Geek LOL They know how to analyze RK's mind better than any psychiatric LOL 

Everyday in this forum, someone gets ready to send RK to mental asylum to save madhu from this crazy man. Sleepy
 ya i knw.LOL. Thanks Smile
Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

You are right Anjali! Us complaining or bashing would do nothing Ouch After all it's in CV's hands. I agree they're showing lots of things that doesn't make sense. I'm going to wait and see. That's all left.

Thank you for the nice post!
Thanks dear for agreeingSmile Cv's has to think logically we can't do anything about what they show..Embarrassed
Simple-Girl IF-Dazzler
Simple-Girl
Simple-Girl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Apt post anju...!!Just can't stand the moral preaching anymore..!!ShockedLike you I'm also extremely irritated with the audacity of some to pass judgement on all of us on the basis of what they think is right!!!Wacko

Thanks Dilu..Hug I was really fed up seeing long long post about psycho/abusing ..That's why made the post..& they want to force their thought on US..It's too much to take..Ouch

-Dil-

Go to top