India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

stop watching it! (Page 2)

AMIEO Senior Member
AMIEO
AMIEO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE...THEY HAVE TURN THIS FORUM INTO SOMETHING ELSE...NO LONGER A FORUM TO ENJOY THE SHOW BUT RATHER A FORUM ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES Dead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girl

shafaqali Groupbie
shafaqali
shafaqali

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqali

seriously its just irritating if you r hating rk sooo very much and u think he is abusive then "DON'T WATCH THE SHOW" its so simple!.

i am not telling sulbala fans to stop wathcing i am saying if they r not liking the show how it is then stop watching it thats it and is it ok for them to call rk pshyco ? abusive?  lots of these dramas have nothing to do with reality its just fantasy land. don't take it seriously just watch and enjoy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2AMIEOSimple-GirlDushtDanaf.xxAqeelahxxCurryMonsta

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Excuse you but first of all the directors NEVER said that it is a DARK love story...this is just what people interpreted from the directors's words! ST only said that it is a PASSIONATE love story! And secondly, ppl don't like RK bcz of everything he has done so far not bcz they have something personal against him!
And you can't just tell whoever doesn't like RK to turn off their TV's! Everyone is allowed an opinion so if people like Sultan then what is wrong in that? Do Sultan fans tell you that everyone who doesn't like Sultan should just turn off their TVs? 
Just because you like RK and some others don't, doesn't mean that you go around telling them to turn off their TVs!

P.S. for the above comment...It's not only Sulbala fans who are calling RK abusive and psycho! And besides everyone will call him that if RK behaves in that fashion!

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 09 April 2013 at 7:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePrajaSATHYA88-Misek-Siri22Stargazer.MonyPbhanu_rekhag

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Ab yehi baaki reh gaya tha  LOL
So no one is allowed to voice their displeasure at certain things such as RK's behaviour? And people can't root for another couple other than Rishbala? But what if (for example) tomorrow the CVs come up with a love triangle, then? Surely it comes down to personal preference! And if we cannot discuss and disagree, then what is the purpose of an open forum? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePraja-Misek-Siri22MonyPbhanu_rekhag

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Yes there may many ppl who don't like RK, but still they watch MB nd put forward their views in dis forum, for a simple reason dat its nt just Rishbala anymore in d story, Entry of Sultan has changed a lot of opinions of ppl.
For a change such ppl wud nt mind seeing Madhu with a new guy who wud love her as much as RK loved or even more nd also respect her which she deserves.
As 4 d new members in d forum, there r some who started watching MB after d entry of Sultan, nd dat includes me 2. I totally enjoy his presence in d show. Nd many of d Sultan nd Subala fans know dat it is going 2 be Rishbala in d end, so we have nthng 2 lose. We r just enjoying as d story is progressing. Honestly d day when Sultan track ends I may nt follow MB like I do now.
I believe all actors r doing a fine job, but it is d character dat has created all dis tension.
So all d Rishbala/ Subala can take a chill pill n relax.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MonyPbhanu_rekhag

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

seriously its just irritating if you r hating rk sooo very much and u think he is abusive then "DON'T WATCH THE SHOW" its so simple!.

i am not telling sulbala fans to stop wathcing i am saying if they r not liking the show how it is then stop watching it thats it and is it ok for them to call rk pshyco ? abusive? lots of these dramas have nothing to do with reality its just fantasy land. don't take it seriously just watch and enjoy!

Honestly I never supported when people called rk a mental rapist, and when they called him a psyco and now how they are calling him abusive. I don't see him as any of those things because he does not have the symptoms. Well atleast according to my intro to psych class. And I agree its just a tv show it ain't real... normal people watch tv for entertainment and to enjoy the show.

Hi2life Senior Member
Hi2life
Hi2life

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
If u don't like RK no point in watching the show. And what sulbala? Surprised was there mukundbala previously? RK is the passion of the show. There can be some amount of displeasure due to recent evnts. But people are targetng him like he is one of the Delhi rapist???  And what is sultan a man who is a murderer by profession. People hate RK more than madhu does I guess funny. madhu loves only him period

Edited by Hi2life - 09 April 2013 at 8:40pm
amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
actually the story is of madhubala and rk is only a character in the story in the case of bashing rishabala fans are not the least and bashing the smalk kid aryaan according to me am watching for sultan and after exit i will stop watching the show

Go to top