Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Excuse you but first of all the directors NEVER said that it is a DARK love story...this is just what people interpreted from the directors's words! ST only said that it is a PASSIONATE love story! And secondly, ppl don't like RK bcz of everything he has done so far not bcz they have something personal against him!
And you can't just tell whoever doesn't like RK to turn off their TV's! Everyone is allowed an opinion so if people like Sultan then what is wrong in that? Do Sultan fans tell you that everyone who doesn't like Sultan should just turn off their TVs? 
Just because you like RK and some others don't, doesn't mean that you go around telling them to turn off their TVs!

P.S. for the above comment...It's not only Sulbala fans who are calling RK abusive and psycho! And besides everyone will call him that if RK behaves in that fashion!
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ab yehi baaki reh gaya tha  πŸ˜†
So no one is allowed to voice their displeasure at certain things such as RK's behaviour? And people can't root for another couple other than Rishbala? But what if (for example) tomorrow the CVs come up with a love triangle, then? Surely it comes down to personal preference! And if we cannot discuss and disagree, then what is the purpose of an open forum? πŸ˜•
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes there may many ppl who don't like RK, but still they watch MB nd put forward their views in dis forum, for a simple reason dat its nt just Rishbala anymore in d story, Entry of Sultan has changed a lot of opinions of ppl.
For a change such ppl wud nt mind seeing Madhu with a new guy who wud love her as much as RK loved or even more nd also respect her which she deserves.
As 4 d new members in d forum, there r some who started watching MB after d entry of Sultan, nd dat includes me 2. I totally enjoy his presence in d show. Nd many of d Sultan nd Subala fans know dat it is going 2 be Rishbala in d end, so we have nthng 2 lose. We r just enjoying as d story is progressing. Honestly d day when Sultan track ends I may nt follow MB like I do now.
I believe all actors r doing a fine job, but it is d character dat has created all dis tension.
So all d Rishbala/ Subala can take a chill pill n relax.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqali

i am not telling sulbala fans to stop wathcing i am saying if they r not liking the show how it is then stop watching it thats it and is it ok for them to call rk pshyco ? abusive? lots of these dramas have nothing to do with reality its just fantasy land. don't take it seriously just watch and enjoy!

Honestly I never supported when people called rk a mental rapist, and when they called him a psyco and now how they are calling him abusive. I don't see him as any of those things because he does not have the symptoms. Well atleast according to my intro to psych class. And I agree its just a tv show it ain't real... normal people watch tv for entertainment and to enjoy the show.

Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If u don't like RK no point in watching the show. And what sulbala? Surprised was there mukundbala previously? RK is the passion of the show. There can be some amount of displeasure due to recent evnts. But people are targetng him like he is one of the Delhi rapist???  And what is sultan a man who is a murderer by profession. People hate RK more than madhu does I guess funny. madhu loves only him periodEdited by Hi2life - 11 years ago
amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually the story is of madhubala and rk is only a character in the story in the case of bashing rishabala fans are not the least and bashing the smalk kid aryaan according to me am watching for sultan and after exit i will stop watching the show
kar1538 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sultan has been brought by a purpose byt the CVs and we have to wait for that but there is nothing if some people loves Sultan. This story is about Rishbala and I really want Sultan to turn negative to spice it up. Lets see what the CVs hv in store.
sarita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good post
rishabala is made for each other..dnt know why some people r hell bent to make sultan & madhu as a pair..which never gonna happen !!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome postπŸ‘
i am loving this rk alot. he is letting his true feelings out in open and finally he is bowing down to love. he wants to get punish for what he did and wants to keep biwi safe. he is called psycho na then i am so loving this hotmess ishq wala, junoon wala and psycho wala rk😳 what kind of love story will that be if there is no madness and rk brings thatπŸ˜‰
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

Ab yehi baaki reh gaya tha
πŸ˜†
So no one is allowed to voice their displeasure at certain things such as RK's behaviour? And people can't root for another couple other than Rishbala? But what if (for example) tomorrow the CVs come up with a love triangle, then? Surely it comes down to personal preference! And if we cannot discuss and disagree, then what is the purpose of an open forum? πŸ˜•

don't u know no one can say a word against almighty for everything he do is for the welfare of the world oops her...he humiliated n backstabbed her to make her strong n now he is abusing her to save her...

n for all those who advice about not to c or anything...I am saying this from day one who ever say this irrespective of the group they belong to..I am repeating myself no one has right to give any advice to anyone...if u people can defend n love RK's disgusting acts we have every right to vent our frustration..

u take ur own idea n refrain urselves from opening those posts like some of us do...

I would've ignored this post too like many if it is not sooo bluntly rude with title itself