Posted: 10 years ago
If you really dont like rk then stop watching the show don't ruin it for others who love rk the way he is! he is the hero not sultan!!!!! and directors have made it clear that its a dark love story y cant people just watch and enjoy rather then making it so difficult for others and themselves. I think cvs should have never brought sultan in and even if they did there was no need to show him falling for madhu to give people and option to like this pair than rk and madhu which the story is really about.
totally agree with ya!!! ðŸ˜Š
EXACTLY ! I've been noticing a lot of people who've never been in the forum before making special appearances just to bash RK and hate on the show; their clearly no fans of Madhubala, yet they still feel the need to add their two cents.
Absolutly...This forums does not lok like a tv serial forum but some social issue forums all the social workers are here helping some invisible victims ...
if the show bothers so much , should leave it and let others enjoy ...but no they still see it because they need entertainment and then litter the forum with unneccesary posts
Thanks for pointing this out , why they ruining for others
Look i love rk, madhu and rishbala and hate sultan and co. but it isn't right to tell all of the sulbala fans just to stop watching because they dont like one character in the show. We need to respect everyone's choices. Some of the people i hang out with ship sulbala and its not cool with me that someone from my "team rishbala" group are telling them to leave.

I think one should ignore all of the anti-rishbala posts and dont go peeking into sulbala land. It will make you enjoy the show much more. Thats what i usually do do. We should be considerate of other people's choices and respect em. 
seriously its just irritating if you r hating rk sooo very much and u think he is abusive then "DON'T WATCH THE SHOW" its so simple!.
Agree with u..Lot of negativity in forum..😳 I just made a post bcse I fed up of this..

TOTALLY AGREE...THEY HAVE TURN THIS FORUM INTO SOMETHING ELSE...NO LONGER A FORUM TO ENJOY THE SHOW BUT RATHER A FORUM ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES ðŸ¤¢...
Originally posted by shafaqali

seriously its just irritating if you r hating rk sooo very much and u think he is abusive then "DON'T WATCH THE SHOW" its so simple!.

i am not telling sulbala fans to stop wathcing i am saying if they r not liking the show how it is then stop watching it thats it and is it ok for them to call rk pshyco ? abusive?  lots of these dramas have nothing to do with reality its just fantasy land. don't take it seriously just watch and enjoy!