Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL:-) NOTTIN ELS NEEDED

Posted: 11 years ago
ek ishq ek janoon😳😳 1st it was madhu n her ishq for rk was shown, how much she loved him, she forgave him evn afta knwing bout da love test, she was willing to leav evrtthing her family her loved 1s for rk😳😳😳
n knw its rk turn 2 show da janoon part, he's bcum al crazy bout madhu n will do nytin 4 her but in rk style, tkin her home forcibly, cuttin his hand n der will b many more of rk crazy janoon antics😳😳😳 n 1 more ting madhu luvs rk, she will neva hate him dats her weakness she probably hate herslf 4 it but wil neva hate rk, she's angry at him very angry will find it hard 2 trust him again but will neva hate him... n rk hez crazy bout madhu he luvs her u cn see dat clearly but will show it in rk janoon style😳😳😳 dy luv each other n dis is der ek ishq ek janoon😳😳😳
Edited by face2face - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely said; I'm tired of explaining the same old story over and over again. 
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree

Despite what RK has done, She can't fall out of love that quickly. He was her husband and with all thier memories, no one can suddenly be out of love that soon. The love is still very much there

RK ka Junoon from Madhus Ishq- Rishbala 😳
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Nt agree wid u more
madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon.
Madhubala-rk...
In end story is always will be rk ka ishq and junoon
my pov...Edited by Blackpoison - 11 years ago
baisakh45 thumbnail
nice post.this is the truth that madhu can never hate rk instead  she'll hate heself because you can never hate your loved ones.rishbala is the endgame.that's it.
Vina23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...agree with u
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But jusr some r yhere in the nsme of women r7ghts they want sultubala...loz...can I ask them in the name of human rights u will hang the girl with a criminal just ciz u hate the person she lovesl..yes she will be punished by law if ever they dhow police catching sultu and poor girl will not be considered so poor by law...then uhumanvrights will demand a punishment for her also...why bang my head...these also have junoon..ki kuch bhi ho jsye...madhu even will be ok msrrying an old man but not rk..