>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #10]<< - Page 92

Posted: 11 years ago
ohh okay that's fine then . u mean to say that u feel something for 3-4 guys 😕 ?
No.. i mean i had these friends. We used to mix around as group, we talk and they are like besties. But one day, one of the guy suddenly proposed. So i never seen him more than a friend. When i don't have feelings, i should make it clear and not take him for a ride instead.
okay i thot u proposed those guys 😆 that's why i was shocked 😆

i too got one proposal from my classmate some 2 years ago ,but the girl does'nt look okay to me nor i have feelings for 😆 so i ignored her
Lol.. No way i will go and simply propose ðŸ˜†
Hellooo peeps ! Hows everyone ! My head is spinning, just completed that stupid economics essay, corporate finance group work and friggin law presentation ! Imma goona go cross eyes soon ! ðŸ˜­ When I got into Sydney university, instead of congratulating me, people used to tell me good luck with a knowing face ! And i used to wonder wwhy . Now I bloody know. The uni kills us ! Its doesnt educate us. ðŸ˜­

Amit !! Didnt some girl just proposed to you on fb a few days ago ??? Now theres another girl ? ðŸ˜† Casanova ! Bachna E Haseeno !!!!!!!
Aww, what course are you doing Sharon?
Geez! I did the same ðŸ¤“

Sharon, check out this thread : { Dabangg & Housewife Of The Week #3 }
@Visha    u knw what ,when a Girl falls for a boy the she can do anything to win that love even Murder 😆 ..Girls goes crazy when they start loving a boy 😆

@Sharon   ww sharon ,i could'nt found out abt that girl ,until i got that girl's name then  i will consider that confession as fake 
AHHH

WHAAATTT OMG ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ¤£ 

Visha you serious ???!!! LMAOOO OMGGG

I just asked you what it was a few days ago. Oh God ! ðŸ˜† 

Sonali was bombarded LEFT RIGHT CENTRE !!!!!!! OMGGG 
Haha, Anu was right about your reaction ðŸ¤£
Don't worry, i will go easy on you. You better warn Amit ðŸ˜†