>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #10]<< - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.singh

mottu can't dance saala...he can only eat...burger, pizza, chola bhatura and all

🀣. But poor fella na. He stays in the hostel all the time so when he does get the chance for mumma's yummy khana, he'll scoff down food. Did u you tube harlem shake ? LMAO You dont have to be a prof dancer to do that. 
bahut majak uda rahi ho samosa ..tum samosa ho vahi rahoEdited by --Hunter-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sharon5

🀣. But poor fella na. He stays in the hostel all the time so when he does get the chance for mumma's yummy khana, he'll scoff down food. Did u you tube harlem shake ? LMAO You dont have to be a prof dancer to do that.
u too making fun of me
Awww harlem shaker. I mean it in the nicest possible way. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Originally posted by --Hunter--

bahut majak uda rahi ho samosa ..tum samosa ho vahi raho

i do not eat samosa now a days...only yippie noodles and paanipoori

Originally posted by sonali.singh

i do not eat samosa now a days...only yippie noodles and paanipoori
<a href="http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=paanipoori&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=UhiZia06VH8z1M&tbnid=Z_2i3xDZSjOeyM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sailusfood.com%2F2010%2F03%2F01%2Findian-street-food-pani-puri-gol-gappa%2F&ei=cDlpUfeLE8O_rgfxy4HgBA&bvm=bv.45175338,d.bmk&psig=AFQjCNGA0GDlUq52KRSwiY0CN_r-HMm69w&ust=1365936880659346"></a>
haan tabhi toh moti ho gayi ho ..tumhari awaz se lag raha tha
Oh yum ! I love samosas ! esp with the imbli chutney. The first thing I do when I go to India is to scoff down kachoris and samosas! 
Originally posted by sharon5

sharon dear...yes mom's food ...yummy one...mottu's tummy grows bigger...i can understandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mottu...do u want to eat kheer

πŸ˜† Gosh poor Amit ! Ok lets stop teasing the poor chap. Ok amit, no more teasing from me. 
for u sharon...taste it