>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #10]<< - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice episode Sharon. Sunaina realises Sona's good intensions. She refuses to sell the house . others are stunned.
Originally posted by --Hunter--

probablt the first time that i did'nt missed Visha at all 😎

Obviously boys' first love CRICKET ! and then comes everything else. ðŸ˜‰ Where is Visha anyways ? I miss having her around. 
Originally posted by ak75

Nice episode Sharon. Sunaina realises Sona's good intensions. She refuses to sell the house . others are stunned.

Nice. Now I wanna wait for Visha's WUs. ðŸ˜Š

Anu did you read my post on the trp 0.8 topic ? Lol. Do u think I offended others who love overtly dramatic serials ?
Me too. Didn't see her from morning...
Sonali is half way thru the WU...read it
I think between the three of us, anu, amit, I and for a bit there, Sunita di, we can give the Live IPL discussion forum a run for their money during these matches ! ðŸ˜†. Now we need to get Visha on board. Have to tell her stuff about cricket. ðŸ˜Š
You were absolutely right about trp Sharon. There is a show on SP at 7pm 'sath nibhana sathiya'. Our trp is eaten by them. It is totally a masala show. Every thing is loud about it.
There is nothing offensive. You didn't take any names.
Originally posted by sharon5

I think between the three of us, anu, amit, I and for a bit there, Sunita di, we can give the Live IPL discussion forum a run for their money during these matches !😆. Now we need to get Visha on board. Have to tell her stuff about cricket.😊

Absolutely Sharon 😆 if visha was into cricket we can change the topic from Gupshup Corner to something else
No Sharon ..i was chating with sum1 else ..so Visha ki yaad nahi aayi 😆
Originally posted by ak75

Absolutely Sharon 😆 if visha was into cricket we can change the topic from Gupshup Corner to something else
i agree ..do ask Vishu abt dat.