>>[HHSJH GUPSHUP CORNER #10]<< - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
haha sharon i live in my home only. I am not a hostler. I go everyday to my clg from home only
And u are a student. Great. So what course r u doing

Hey Anu:  I like virat Kholi too
Anu...nops i do not liked that AD made a haircut. He was looking more cute before. Haircut was not required at the moment and i was feeling sad

Yes may be i was less in the forum. Thanks that u missed me but i guess it will continue because i feel that this forum does not require me so better i should go from here.
Oh no ! 3 sixers !! Come onnn BALAJI !
Sunita di are you supporting KKR ? 
What !!! Sonu how can you say such things ? You are special and we all need you here. 🤗
Yes Sharon - Chris is my friend - funny thing is Banglore has some good players too I like this team as well
Originally posted by sonali.singh

haha sharon i live in my home only. I am not a hostler. I go everyday to my clg from home only
And u are a student. Great. So what course r u doing

Oh lucky you ! ðŸ˜Š So you get mumma;s khana daily unlike poor Amit. 
Yes I am doing my masters now. So I work and go to uni at the same time. Im doing a masters in accounting. Its so stressful ! What are you studying ?
Originally posted by Garkhelsun

Hey Anu: I like virat Kholi too

Once he gets going, he is deadly . RCB always win in home ground. ...
Yes i know that i have many good friends here who will miss me if i leave but it is that i feel that the forum does not require me. I was happy when i was a silent member on IF