Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav all hopes on you

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
We have all seen the Ds caring for Purvi a lot
So much so they were confused whether they should celebrate ovi's baby's arrival or the loss of purvis baby
But now I want to see whether Manav supports the truth
Which is his daughter has been wronged immensely by his adopted daughter, the so called good doctor and of course Arjun
If Manav is in his right senses I am sure he will blame Purvi for not speaking up when she could (1 month arovi anni)
He should blame Arjun for continuing to wrong her daughter by hiding the truth of the baby
And Manav should also disown Purvi and make Ovi divorce Arjun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1sanghamitracs-07

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Manav should be very angry with Purvi for the baby exchange and hiding something as big as this ...such a big lie ...but no way will I like it if he disowns Purvi .Purvi is his daughter and she will stay his daughter forever ..

Purvi made a mistake and for that he should be angry .I  don't think it was Purvi's intentions to harm but yes, she has to stop interfering in Arjun and Ovi's life and she should mind her own business ...

Purvi was , is and will always be Manav's daughter .

Manav should also give a chance to Soham ... he gave a chance to Ovi despite of the deal Ovi made behind his back ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 April 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qweztion1xxxnm

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav should be very angry with Purvi for the baby exchange and hiding something as big as this ...such a big lie ...but no way will I like it if he disowns Purvi .Purvi is his daughter and she will stay his daughter forever ..

Purvi made a mistake and for that he should be angry .I don't think it was Purvi's intentions to harm but yes, she has to stop interfering in Arjun and Ovi's life and she should mind her own business ...

Purvi was , is and will always be Manav's daughter .

Manav should also give a chance to Soham ... he gave a chance to Ovi despite of the deal Ovi made behind his back ...

If the Cvs want to show consistency with Manav's character , he should refuse to acknowledge Purvi as his daughter
Soham was not forgiven despite him mourning the loss of soham for 18 years
Soham was also the reason why he stayed apart from Archana for so many years
But then he didn't forgive soham for the crimes he committed
And now all evidences point towards Purvi and onir killing ovi's baby to be replaced by Purvi and Arjun's biological child ( we know its nt true but that's what it looks like )
Punni has the CD where Purvi and onir are having the conversation but I wonder why punni will give the CD
If Manav can be angry and dislike soham and refuse to believe his reformation I don't see how he will not disown Purvi
But of course Cvs are always playing games
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Purvi and Onir did not kill Ovi's child .The baby was still born ..Purvi made a wrong decision not to tell the truth to Ovi and for that Manav should tell her off..
 Manav knows what Purvi is like .I am sure he wil ltrust her but will be angry for lying about something so big

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 April 2013 at 9:06pm
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Purvi and Onir did not kill Ovi's child .The baby was still born ..Purvi made a wrong decision not to tell the truth to Ovi and for that Manav should tell her off..
Manav knows what Purvi is like .I am sure he wil ltrust her but will be angry for lying about something so big

We know that the baby was stillborn but Mittal accused onir of having made a mistake during ovi's delivery
Now Ovi will definitely think that onir mishandled her delivery on purpose so that pari could be given to her secretly
Of course we know what the truth is
And as for Manav , he knows what Purvi is like
But I don't think he will trust her as much when he learns the baby is hers and Arjun's
And everything points to Arjun and Purvi sleeping together after arovi marriage
Of course we know that's not true
But that's what it looks like
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Well, all I can say is I hope Manav is not that foolish ...by all means fire off Purvi for lying and al lthe time meddling in Ovi and Arjun's marriage but let's give as much punishment as she deserves ...

Manav should strictly tell Purvi to concentrate on her own marriage now ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
If lecturing Purvi is all he can do
I really hope he tells her that Purvi is not responsible for everything that goes wrong in the world
He should also give pari to Purvi and ask them to leave and keep Ovi with them
As for Arjun I think he should now force his daughter to divorce Arjun so that she can move On

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top