Qubool Hai

I'm sorry but really?

IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys I'm just really upset with what has been said about Ayaan Aka Rishabh Sinha. 
 First of all, yeah, I did comment on some posts saying on If Rishabh did quit who would could I see as the person playing his role. 
But I mean there has been some really Rude posts about him. Some people making rude comments on his physical appearance and others on his acting skills. 
No matter who the actor or person is, you should NEVER judge them so rudely. I'm pretty sure if someone said that to you, you would not appreciate it, and I'm sure the same goes for him. After all he is a Human like you and me. 
So guys, stop making rude posts about him. 
It would be the most appreciated 

*Sorry If I hurt anyone* 

-Kawal  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think thats despicable! No one should do such a thing. I hope no one carries on with such behaviour. Constructive criticism is different and judging is different, so be careful what you say. As far as I am concerned I think Rishab is executing the character well.  Edited by famzii05 - 11 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree. Its a kind of double standard isnt it? Let one person say one bad thing about Surbhi and all man jack (including myself) attacks that one person. But news that Rishabh is possibly leaving and all of a sudden hes called the worst names in the book. Also there hasnt been any confirmation that hes being replaced. But everyone took that one article and ran with it. I think everyone needs to calm down and see if the guy is leaving first.
Anyways this is just my opinion. 
not_yet thumbnail
Originally posted by: IIdewaaneII

Ok guys I'm just really upset with what has been said about Ayaan Aka Rishabh Sinha. 

First of all, yeah, I did comment on some posts saying on If Rishabh did quit who would could I see as the person playing his role. 
But I mean there has been some really Rude posts about him. Some people making rude comments on his physical appearance and others on his acting skills. 
No matter who the actor or person is, you should NEVER judge them so rudely. I'm pretty sure if someone said that to you, you would not appreciate it, and I'm sure the same goes for him. After all he is a Human like you and me. 
So guys, stop making rude posts about him. 
It would be the most appreciated 

*Sorry If I hurt anyone* 

-Kawal  

I Agree with you. They shouldnt change Rishab. He is perfect as Ayan.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Idkk about all of this.. but I know I stand by what i said in reference to the spoiler

i think that whats happened is unfortunate with him, but FRANKLY speaking..while Rishabh DID start to grow on me, i think if he is leaving that I would want someone much MORE capable than him. Im not trying to discredit the work he has done, because it's been good till this point, but for some reason I have ALWAYS felt that the production could have roped in someone much better to play aayan. Now that the opportunity is coming, I would want for the team to snag the chance and find that special someone who can live up to Aayan's role. I guess for me its personal preference, because to me Rishabh's aciting has always been "kaachi".. or raw. 

As for his looks. Im not going to comment much on that because I agree no one should be made fun of for that.. and frankly it's against IF rules and regs. BUT, i have always disliked Aayan because of the portrayal that Rishabh brought out with the bushy hair, and non-clean shaven face. I have also critqued KSG for that at times too.. it just takes away from the character for some reason. Rishabh is a handsome guy.. but if ONLY he had kept a clean shaven and shorter haired- look.. but i guess we cannot blame him for that.. I kind of fault the CVs...

As for the CV's on whether they should or shouldn't change rishabh.. again if Rishabh is QUITTING than I mean .. we cannot do much about that. If CV's are firing.. i think that is because the spoiler news was saying that he kept the Bollywood deal a secret or something? Idk.. the realities of it all.. but in either case.. I have always felt that someone else could definitely play Aayans role. 

ANYWAYS.. going way off topic. I know I critiqued Rishabh after hearing the spoiler and I stand by it because thats my own preference. 

However, I completely agree with your post .. over harshness and bashing is never the answer. Constructive criticism is always the ideal.
Edited by LoveRosh - 11 years ago
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Idkk about all of this.. but I know I stand by what i said in reference to the spoiler

i think that whats happened is unfortunate with him, but FRANKLY speaking..while Rishabh DID start to grow on me, i think if he is leaving that I would want someone much MORE capable than him. Im not trying to discredit the work he has done, because it's been good till this point, but for some reason I have ALWAYS felt that the production could have roped in someone much better to play aayan. Now that the opportunity is coming, I would want for the team to snag the chance and find that special someone who can live up to Aayan's role. I guess for me its personal preference, because to me Rishabh's aciting has always been "kaachi".. or raw. 

As for his looks. Im not going to comment much on that because I agree no one should be made fun of for that.. and frankly it's against IF rules and regs. BUT, i have always disliked Aayan because of the portrayal that Rishabh brought out with the bushy hair, and non-clean shaven face. I have also critqued KSG for that at times too.. it just takes away from the character for some reason. Rishabh is a handsome guy.. but if ONLY he had kept a clean shaven and shorter haired- look.. but i guess we cannot blame him for that.. I kind of fault the CVs...

As for the CV's on whether they should or shouldn't change rishabh.. again if Rishabh is QUITTING than I mean .. we cannot do much about that. If CV's are firing.. i think that is because the spoiler news was saying that he kept the Bollywood deal a secret or something? Idk.. the realities of it all.. but in either case.. I have always felt that someone else could definitely play Aayans role. 

ANYWAYS.. going way off topic. I know I critiqued Rishabh after hearing the spoiler and I stand by it because thats my own preference. 

However, I completely agree with your post .. over harshness and bashing is never the answer. Constructive criticism is always the ideal.

I can see what you mean. And it is your opinion, so I have nothing against it. 
But like you said, Constructive criticism is always the ideal over bashing someone
good point though
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you!! 👍🏼 I agree! 
r.s._08 thumbnail
I haven't heard anything about Rishabh quitting so I'm definitely going to be searching that up. 

I actually hate it when people start talking rudely about the way a person looks. Its a horrible thing to do! I didn't like it when people said that Surbhi was not good looking enough for Karan, and I don't like it when there saying it about Rishabh. If your basing your perspective of a person on their looks, it just shows the extent of your narrow-mindedness. I get to a certain extent looks are important, but to think someone not worthy of another because there not up to the other looks-wise, who are you to think that? 

As far as Rishabhs portrayal of Ayaan goes, I thought he looked perfect for the role. I like the bushy hair and the scruffed out look. I personally don't like the clean shaven look whether its on Ayaan, Asad or any guy for that matter (I think KSG looks sooo much better with the facial hair ❤️ 😳), which is just a personal preference. Also he has an amazing onscreen chemistry with KSG, something about them just clicked and I can see them as brothers. 

As far as acting ability goes, and I completely agree with one of the previous comments, he isn't on point. Again this isn't to discredit his work but the whole cast has such an amazing presence on screen, even the girl that plays Humeira has gotten a lot better. For me, Rishabh is still struggling. He delivers his dialogues the same way whether he's angry, sad, happy, etc. If you think about it, your watching a show here. A show needs actors that are able to deliver the required emotions in a way that connects with the audience, that evokes certain responses from the audience. I've felt something from every other actor/actress on the show, but not from Rishabh.

Just my two cents 😊

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hhmm I have not gone through any such posts yet infact its your post where I am reading the news of Rishabh quitting the show.
yeah thata not a very good thing to use harsh words for people after all everyone has a heart and they can feel bad
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I agree with u even though I was one of the people who said his performance isn't impressive..sorry abt that 😔