India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I'm sorry but really?

IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Ok guys I'm just really upset with what has been said about Ayaan Aka Rishabh Sinha. 
 First of all, yeah, I did comment on some posts saying on If Rishabh did quit who would could I see as the person playing his role. 
But I mean there has been some really Rude posts about him. Some people making rude comments on his physical appearance and others on his acting skills. 
No matter who the actor or person is, you should NEVER judge them so rudely. I'm pretty sure if someone said that to you, you would not appreciate it, and I'm sure the same goes for him. After all he is a Human like you and me. 
So guys, stop making rude posts about him. 
It would be the most appreciated 

*Sorry If I hurt anyone* 

-Kawal  

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotreshivrabiacasaAkillaarhi-love17StarshinaMahi982Pasyapinkksbindasssj.e.n.n.008.BainGan.shukhpakhiiAva9339Sunshine25CuriousmindnrthyaAphroditetutu982guessimgreatshivi17irock321Pop PrincesscoolfireflowergardenSana70romyzara1ksgasya04Npdeepaasyaforlifesophie420WhenInRomeEnchantresscosmogirl77AsYa_fanHarpreet.MPriya_SDkaussarFimmy-Yaz-cherrypansyLoveAsYa222famzii05Gurmeet4Drashtiakaswan-jawaria-..vidhi..zan101iqbalsloverMisHumptyDumptyDreA_Mickey_

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I think thats despicable! No one should do such a thing. I hope no one carries on with such behaviour. Constructive criticism is different and judging is different, so be careful what you say. As far as I am concerned I think Rishab is executing the character well. 

Edited by famzii05 - 10 April 2013 at 2:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotirock321IIdewaaneIIPriya_SDcherrypansy

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I agree ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneII

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I agree. Its a kind of double standard isnt it? Let one person say one bad thing about Surbhi and all man jack (including myself) attacks that one person. But news that Rishabh is possibly leaving and all of a sudden hes called the worst names in the book. Also there hasnt been any confirmation that hes being replaced. But everyone took that one article and ran with it. I think everyone needs to calm down and see if the guy is leaving first.
Anyways this is just my opinion. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unot_TheWhitePele_IIdewaaneIIsaruu.cherrypansyfamzii05MisHumptyDumpty

not_yet Senior Member
not_yet
not_yet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IIdewaaneII

Ok guys I'm just really upset with what has been said about Ayaan Aka Rishabh Sinha. 
 First of all, yeah, I did comment on some posts saying on If Rishabh did quit who would could I see as the person playing his role. 
But I mean there has been some really Rude posts about him. Some people making rude comments on his physical appearance and others on his acting skills. 
No matter who the actor or person is, you should NEVER judge them so rudely. I'm pretty sure if someone said that to you, you would not appreciate it, and I'm sure the same goes for him. After all he is a Human like you and me. 
So guys, stop making rude posts about him. 
It would be the most appreciated 

*Sorry If I hurt anyone* 

-Kawal  

I Agree with you. They shouldnt change Rishab. He is perfect as Ayan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IIdewaaneII

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Idkk about all of this.. but I know I stand by what i said in reference to the spoiler

i think that whats happened is unfortunate with him, but FRANKLY speaking..while Rishabh DID start to grow on me, i think if he is leaving that I would want someone much MORE capable than him. Im not trying to discredit the work he has done, because it's been good till this point, but for some reason I have ALWAYS felt that the production could have roped in someone much better to play aayan. Now that the opportunity is coming, I would want for the team to snag the chance and find that special someone who can live up to Aayan's role. I guess for me its personal preference, because to me Rishabh's aciting has always been "kaachi".. or raw. 

As for his looks. Im not going to comment much on that because I agree no one should be made fun of for that.. and frankly it's against IF rules and regs. BUT, i have always disliked Aayan because of the portrayal that Rishabh brought out with the bushy hair, and non-clean shaven face. I have also critqued KSG for that at times too.. it just takes away from the character for some reason. Rishabh is a handsome guy.. but if ONLY he had kept a clean shaven and shorter haired- look.. but i guess we cannot blame him for that.. I kind of fault the CVs...

As for the CV's on whether they should or shouldn't change rishabh.. again if Rishabh is QUITTING than I mean .. we cannot do much about that. If CV's are firing.. i think that is because the spoiler news was saying that he kept the Bollywood deal a secret or something? Idk.. the realities of it all.. but in either case.. I have always felt that someone else could definitely play Aayans role. 

ANYWAYS.. going way off topic. I know I critiqued Rishabh after hearing the spoiler and I stand by it because thats my own preference. 

However, I completely agree with your post .. over harshness and bashing is never the answer. Constructive criticism is always the ideal.

Edited by LoveRosh - 09 April 2013 at 5:27pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRuleskajenvirmanIIdewaaneIIlatanziaSiri22quboolhai_1fanheera1702S.Stephypreetipcfamzii05...OohLaLa...-ElmoFuj-...Tanu.....vidhi..MrDarcyfanDreAMisHumptyDumpty

IIdewaaneII Goldie
IIdewaaneII
IIdewaaneII

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRosh

Idkk about all of this.. but I know I stand by what i said in reference to the spoiler

i think that whats happened is unfortunate with him, but FRANKLY speaking..while Rishabh DID start to grow on me, i think if he is leaving that I would want someone much MORE capable than him. Im not trying to discredit the work he has done, because it's been good till this point, but for some reason I have ALWAYS felt that the production could have roped in someone much better to play aayan. Now that the opportunity is coming, I would want for the team to snag the chance and find that special someone who can live up to Aayan's role. I guess for me its personal preference, because to me Rishabh's aciting has always been "kaachi".. or raw. 

As for his looks. Im not going to comment much on that because I agree no one should be made fun of for that.. and frankly it's against IF rules and regs. BUT, i have always disliked Aayan because of the portrayal that Rishabh brought out with the bushy hair, and non-clean shaven face. I have also critqued KSG for that at times too.. it just takes away from the character for some reason. Rishabh is a handsome guy.. but if ONLY he had kept a clean shaven and shorter haired- look.. but i guess we cannot blame him for that.. I kind of fault the CVs...

As for the CV's on whether they should or shouldn't change rishabh.. again if Rishabh is QUITTING than I mean .. we cannot do much about that. If CV's are firing.. i think that is because the spoiler news was saying that he kept the Bollywood deal a secret or something? Idk.. the realities of it all.. but in either case.. I have always felt that someone else could definitely play Aayans role. 

ANYWAYS.. going way off topic. I know I critiqued Rishabh after hearing the spoiler and I stand by it because thats my own preference. 

However, I completely agree with your post .. over harshness and bashing is never the answer. Constructive criticism is always the ideal.
 I can see what you mean. And it is your opinion, so I have nothing against it. 
But like you said, Constructive criticism is always the ideal over bashing someone
good point though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenvirman-ElmoFuj-xxMATSxx

Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you!! Thumbs Up I agree! 

Go to top