Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

A PSYCHOPATH -THE SIGNS (Page 4)

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

TM you know what
"I am categorically sorry for playing Devil's advocate" defence rests and pleads guilty...yes the RK they are showing Is a psychopath of the highest order.Angry...Grrr I am so pissed of at the CVs

Aw honey that is really sweet of you to apologise! I am just GLAD that you see it now!! But don't get angry. Its good what they are showing. The writers are staying true to their creation of the character RK who is a psychopath.

Repeating myself...I just hope they remain TRUE to the character RK and show that he never changes. Because psychopaths do not change.

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

TM you know what
"I am categorically sorry for playing Devil's advocate" defence rests and pleads guilty...yes the RK they are showing Is a psychopath of the highest order.Angry...Grrr I am so pissed of at the CVs

Aw honey that is really sweet of you to apologise! I am just GLAD that you see it now!! But don't get angry. Its good what they are showing. The writers are staying true to their creation of the character RK who is a psychopath.

Repeating myself...I just hope they remain TRUE to the character RK and show that he never changes. Because psychopaths do not change.

Yeah but then they should not have called it alove story...you see the problem here is in misguiding headlines...
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Smile kya bolu
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

TM you know what
Cannot say I did not foresee this coming. Good on you for acknowledging what you missed.
You did see it comming ...?? how come
took me by surprise when you defended him last night. mostly because of the hand cutting fiasco but I assumed you did not watch the segments from tv bytes and so reasonable thinking until the episode aired. now that you saw it for yourself, a responsible person would acknowledge the change in perspective. just the way the future episodes are lined up, I somehow had a feeling you would change your mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

TM you know what
Cannot say I did not foresee this coming. Good on you for acknowledging what you missed.
You did see it comming ...?? how come
took me by surprise when you defended him last night. mostly because of the hand cutting fiasco but I assumed you did not watch the segments from tv bytes and so reasonable thinking until the episode aired. now that you saw it for yourself, a responsible person would acknowledge the change in perspective. just the way the future episodes are lined up, I somehow had a feeling you would change your mind.
I actually did not watch it... I had stopped this show altogether ...started it after the holi segment...and am repenting it to the max

DonnaHarvey

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

TM you know what

Yeah but then they should not have called it alove story...you see the problem here is in misguiding headlines...

Well...it has been a love story...a one sided love story. Madhu did love, and still does, although she is trying to fight it. This again is a fairly typical situation in real life.
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

I actually did not watch it... I had stopped this show altogether ...started it after the holi segment...and am repenting it to the max
shit happens. I was exploring international dramas before I got into MB. I think I am going back to that now. Will still write and come on forum and you needs to update lady~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@ Jasleen   ...time for me to go ...waiting for the verdict here...if it goes my way I will be estatic enough to update my story...otherwise it will again another setback for me and a whole lot effort down the drain... TM sorry for getting off topic

Edited by mytinypaintings - 10 April 2013 at 1:24pm

DonnaHarvey

Go to top